• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mega-City, Peach Land, And Steer Land. Then, A Physical Problem

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year, and found the going a bit rough. They went four and five on the trip, dropping two of three in New York, before winning two of three in Atlanta, and again dropping two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, against the Middle America teams.
When Mitch got home, he found Naomi to be a bit quiet, and "fussy". He took her to bed, and started to make love to her, and she put her legs in a scissor formation around his neck, with her feet extended out away from him. She then kept moving her legs like a bicycle. He wasn't sure what to make of it. He didnt want to tickle her feet, due to the danger of being kicked in the face, or somewhere else. Finally, Mitch couldnt take the silence anymore, so he asked Naomi about it: "Okay, Nai, is something bothering you? What's with the scissor formation legs around my neck. Are you mad at me about something? Do you not want to do this?" Mitch asked. "My back is bothering me. I strained it doing something, and I dont know if I can pitch tomorrow night. I was trying to manevuer myself into a comfortable position to do this. You might have known this, but you didn't even bother to ask how I am, you just couldnt wait to get me into bed to fuck me!" Naomi snapped. Mitch got up off of Naomi, and put his boxer shorts on. "I'm not a mind reader, Nai, if something hurts you, you need to tell me. How am I supposed to know your back is bothering you, if you dont say anything?" Mitch said. "You men don't know anything. You just want us to spread our legs, and then it is slam, bam, sometimes not even thank you, mam!" Naomi snapped, sarcastically. "Okay, now you are implying that I dont love you, and that I treat you like a whore. You are my wife, Nai, for over two decades. I NEVER treat you like a whore. I always consider your feelings, and you know how much I love you!" Mitch argued. "Yes, I know you love me. I wouldnt be here if I didnt, but, Mitch, I need you to be a bit more sensitive sometimes. I dont mind bending over backwards to make you happy, and doing things for you, but think of what it is like to be me, put yourself in my shoes" Naomi said. "Okay, I understand" Mitch said. Then he continued. "Do you not want to make love?" Mitch asked. "No, I want to make love, just let me try being on top, to make it easier on my back, and please dont tickle me, as I think thrashing around isnt the best idea if my back hurts" Naomi said. "Okay, Naomi on top, and no tickling, and, Nai, I love you" Mitch said. "I love you, too, American, with all my heart, even if you do make me GRRRR mad sometimes" Naomi replied. After the couple made love, they went to sleep.
The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to play Pittsburgh. Naomi's back was examined by the team doctors, and X rays found a strain, and that she probably couldnt pitch for a few days, or maybe up to a week. In the meantime, Kate Hudson started that night against the Pirates, and pitched very well, allowing two runs in eight innings, and striking out ten, as Hilary Duff took over in the ninth, because Kate had thrown a lot of pitches, and got the save, in a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, but the Good Guys got little run support for him, scoring only two runs, in a 4-2 setback. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night, and did a fine job, allowing one run in seven innings, of what turned out to be a 4-1 victory.
Thursday was an off day. Naomi's back, while feeling better, was still not perfect, and she still couldn't pitch, and still didn't want Mitch to tickle her. After the family left that day, Mitch said to Naomi. "Seeing you just makes me want to tickle the fuck out of your sides, or your feet, but I know I can't do that, because you don't want to thrash around" "No, I dont, but hopefully in a few days I will be better, so we can do those things before you leave. Hey, look at it this way, at least you've gotten to fuck me these last five days" Naomi said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter, and she got hit hard, allowing five runs, in a 5-4 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and allowed two runs over eight innings. The game was tied, 2-2, with the bases loaded for the Good Guys, in the bottom of the ninth, when Mitch delivered a single, for a 3-2 win. Kate Hudson opposed Kerry Wood on a beautiful, 82 degree Sunday. Both pitchers were at their best, as Kate shut out the Cubs for eight innings, striking out thirteen Cubs, and Wood pitched eight shutout innings, while fanning eleven Good Guys. In the ninth, of a scoreless tie, Mitch came up, and delivered a solo homer into the bullpen in left field, for the only run of the game, in a 1-0 thriller.
On Monday Morning, when Naomi awoke, her back was feeling better. After everyone left, she told Mitch that she wanted some tickle play:" That is fine, nothing would make me happier, as I only get three more nights, before I go off again. I havent even kissed your feet this week, it's driving me mad" Mitch said. "I didn't want you near my feet, due to the temptation to tickle them, and I didnt want my toes sucked, because it tickles, and makes me thrash. I am okay now, so go on, do whatever you want to" Naomi said. Before intercourse, Mitch got rope, and tied Naomi up. "I am going to tickle you like I normally do, but if something gets too much, or you feel any tweaks, tell me and I'll stop" Mitch said, as Naomi nodded in agreement. Before Mitch started to tickle the naked Naomi, he first went down to her feet, and began a long focus of attention on them, kissing her soles all over, and sucking on her toes, one by one, prompting her to say:" Ah, American, I dont need to be all tied up for you to kiss my feet, would you like to give me some tickling action please. Either that or untie me" Naomi said. "You want to be tickled? Okay, you got it!" With that, Mitch pinned Naomi's feet down, and began an assault on her soles and toes with his fingers, prompting her to flex her toes, hard, and squeal :HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! I HAVENT BEEN TICKLED IN TWO WEEKS, THIS FEELS UNREAL! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch wasnt done, as he then began a full fledged tickle on Naomi's worst spot of all, her sides, as he spider tickled her sides all over, and she thrashed, feeling like she was going to go out of her mind:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF, BUT THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD! HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, after the tickling, the couple had sex, and Naomi had multiple orgasms in a short period of time, incredibly turned on by receiving a good tickling for the first time in several weeks.
St Louis came to town on Monday night, for the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and did very well, firing shutout ball for eight innings, of a 3-0 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and got hit hard, allowing six runs in six innings, of a 6-3 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. Neve's pitches were cracking that day, as she struck out a dozen, in seven innings, and allowed only one run. The Good Guys had a four run lead in the ninth, before things got a bit interesting. Racheal Ray, and then Jacinda, could not close the deal, and the team had to turn to of all people, Naomi, to get the final out, and her first save of the year, in a 5-4 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The team had a seventeen and ten record for the year, including thirteen and five at home, and everything seemed to be going very well early on.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be actress Jamie Brown, who played Rachel Mcadams love rival in the movie, The Notebook. The pretty redheaded Brown was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Jamie's neck with fingers, as the giggles began, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Jamie on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next tickler, tickling Jamie on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was the last tickler, positioning himself at the soles of Jamie's feet. He attacked Jamie's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and a vibrating electric massager over her soles and toes. Jamie went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT IS SO TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASEEEE NO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Jamie was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh:" I'm sorry we didnt have the best homestand this time. Be careful with your back, and be good. I will see you in ten days" Mitch said. "You be good, you're the one who is going to be on the road with all the temptation. I am going to be here. I love you, and I will see you next Sunday night, hopefully with much sex and tickling" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.
So, it had been a bit of a lean homestand tickling and sex wise due to Naomi's back problem, but she was now hopefully feeling better, so that the couple would be able to make it up during the next homestand. First, however, was a ten day road trip before that could happen. What would happen next? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
It was too bad Naomi had hurt her back there but at least she got better before Mitch had to go away. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always.
I am busy with Mets and Braves real baseball the next three nights, but will try to post a story during the day tomorrow, so stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back