• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leave a mess, you pay. (m/f), (mm/f)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Laura Sanchez worked the evening shift at the local donut store. She was eighteen years old with brown hair and blue eyes. She had a slim figure and beautiful size nine feet. She was frequently placed on baking duty for her shift, but every time she was on baking duty, she always left a huge mess for the graveyard baker, Doug Jenkins to clean up. One night, Doug had enough and decided to teach Laura a lesson. The next day, both Laura and Doug did not work. Doug followed Laura home from school and waited until she ell asleep watching TV. Doug then, snuck into Laura’s house, found some rope and tied Laura to the couch. As Doug finished tying the last knot, Laura awoke.

“DOUG! What the hell is going on here!” Laura demanded.

“I am so tired of always having to clean up your messes. Now I am going to teach you a lesson.” Doug pulled off Laura’s socks and shoes and ran his fingers up Laura’s soles. Laura was excruciatingly ticklish and burst into hard laughter.

“OH MY GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Doug centered his tickling on the balls of Laura’s feet, just under her toes. Laura hated this.

“OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Doug began to tickle Laura’s toes. She attempted to curl them, but it failed. Laura was in complete hysterics.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!” Then Doug started to suck Laura’s toes. He didn’t do this long as Laura was thrashing so hard, he just about lost his teeth.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Doug moved up and started to squeeze Laura’s inner thighs. With every squeeze, Laura jumped a mile into the air and exploded into a fit of giggles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHHESE! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Doug pulled a couple of feathers out of his pocket and proceeded to run them up and down Laura’s thighs. Laura couldn’t stand this.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Then Doug started to tickle Laura’s underarms. Laura now had tears streaming down her face form laughing so hard.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Daivd continued to run his fingers ove Laura’s smooth underarms.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, finally Doug stopped tickling for a second so Laura could catch her breath. Then Doug rolled up Laura’s shirt, exposing her beautiful soft belly. Laura began to beg and plead Doug not to tickle her.

“PLEASE! NO MORE! I’M SAHAHAHARY! HEHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Laura’s pleas turned into laughter as Doug began to tickle her sides and ribs. Then Doug ran his fingers onto Laura’s tummy. She was unbearably ticklish there and burst into hysterics.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Doug continued to run his fingers wild over Laura torso, from her navel, to through the contours of her abs and up to her breasts. Laura was too exhausted to fight so she just laid there and laughed uncontrollably.

“OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Doug grabbed a feather and stuck it into Laura’s deep innie belly button and began to twirl it. This caused Laura to laugh so hard no sound was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then, Laura’s older brother, Steve walked into the room and Doug immediately stopped tickling.

“Oh crap.” Laura cried. Steve loved to tickle her and knew just how to get her. Steve walked over to where his sister was tied to the couch and sat down beside her. He then started to tickle her waist and hips. Laura immediately burst into hysterics again.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEEHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“hey, get her belly,.” Steve mentioned to Doug. Doug immedialty ran his fingers wild over Laura’s belly and navel. Laura was once again lauging so hard, no sound was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

“Now watch this.” Steve said. He continued to tickle her hisp and as Doug continued on her tummy, Steve bent over and blew raspberries, right on Laura’s navel. Laura immediately lost control of her bladder and peed everywhere. Doug and Steve stopped tickling and jumped out of the way of the urine. Then Laura passed out trying to catch her breath. Steve untied Laura and carried her to her room as Doug cleaned up the pee. Then Doug left. And he never found a mess after Laura baked again.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

nice, it was short and stright to the point...if thats what you were going for..if it wasnt, take a little more time to open up the plot and dont make it so criminal (doug breaking in) you know? just take time to develop the story and youll be fine, the tickling descriptions were great also.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back