• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of Tyclonia #1 *New Release 09/26/06

MTJpub

Verified
Tales of Tyclonia
Stories by The Hawk

**Four tales of merciless tickle torture
**Over 21,000 + words!
**Cover Art by Tomato Dragon
**E-mail delivery
**(*/F Tickling)

Tyclonia. Just the word itself could create fear in the heart of criminals through out the galaxy.

Tyclonia. The penal system where rehabilitation was not an option, but a certainty.

Tyclonia. Far from being a just a prison, but a group of planets used solely as a prison facility. No one ever escaped from the Tyclonian prison system. Many would try, none ever succeeded. Only one thing could be considered worse than being sentenced to Tyclonia. That was what happened when you tried to escape. If you were lucky, the guards found you. If you were unlucky, the results could result in sheer madness.

Come join us as, for the first time, the case files of the Tyclonian High Established Magistrates, known only as T.H.E.M., are opened and the long kept secrets of Tyclonian justice are revealed for all that dare may see…

Table of Contents...

Case File 371A: Phrodita Rondi
Born into luxury, spoiled rotten to the core. Say those words on Lanti 4, and the first person to come to mind is Phrodita Rhondi. She went through money like a fire goes through a forest during a drought. Her desire to spend led her to nearly crushing an entire planet’s economy. In the end, all her spending bought her was a one-way ticket to the Tyclonian penal system. Was it money well spent? Her case file clearly shows us that all that glitters may not be gold.

Case File #425A: Doxoru Bi-Adria
Doxoru was, by anyone’s standard, a terrorist without equal. At the height of her glory, she ruled an entire planet through fear. As beautiful as she was deadly, she used all her skills to her advantage. When finally captured and sentenced to Tyclonia, she figured it would be yet another easy escape for her. However, webs spun in deceit can come back to haunt you, even ensnaring the one who spins them.

Case File #519B: Sisra Plantain
Sisra Plantain was more than a petty thief. She was in a class all her own. Growing up in the swamplands of Vater Ampala, she desired more from life, and took whatever she needed to get it until she became the best thief in the Vincar crime cartel. She served her master well, and was rewarded for it. But, a rival group set her up and sent her up the river to Tyclonia. Can a master thief steal her way out Tyclonia? That sinking feeling may not be what she expects it to be.

Case File #5358A: Soref Erlot
All she wanted to be was queen of all she surveyed. And anything she couldn’t. Soref ran her crime cartel with cruel, cold efficiency. When her reach exceeded her grasp, she was sent to Tyclonia with a life sentence. A harsh penalty for a harsh woman. Even the birds and animals of the field were the subject of her wrath. Add to that a former enemy sentenced to the same facility and you have an encounter ripe for revenge. And, as Soref discovers, elephants aren’t the only ones who don’t forget.

Ordering & Product Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/TOT.html

Oh BOY are these great stories! I really, really want to work there. :triangle:

Do yourself a favor and don't miss this one, it'll keep you up for awhile.

Very, very nice job, and excellent cover art as well by one of the all-time best!

Dave2112 said:
Oh BOY are these great stories! I really, really want to work there. :triangle:

Do yourself a favor and don't miss this one, it'll keep you up for awhile.

Very, very nice job, and excellent cover art as well by one of the all-time best!

Thank you very much for your praise of my work. I am very flattered by it.

I hope others enjoy it as well. I already have ideas for the next visit to Tyclonia...if this does well enough, there may be more.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back