• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Melissa's Stage Fright

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
(This takes places directly after the story, :Emily's camping trip: )

Melissa walked back to her house after being gone for a whole week, and was excited about meeting Emily, she seemed really nice and friendly. Melissa began skipping home, brushing her brown hair with blonde streaks aside from the sudden burst of wind. She finally got to her house, to be immediately greeted by her parents.

"Melissa you're back!" Both her parent said in unison.

Melissa hugged them both, then her mom showed her an orange flyer.

"Melissa' look at this! I found it on the door when we got home!" Her mother said, handing her the flyer. It read:

COME ONE, COME ALL TO THE TIESON CITY DRAMA FEST!! ALL WHO ATTEND WILL RECEIVE A WEEK'S WORTH OF ACTING LESSONS AND AT THE END OF THE WEEK WILL STAR IN THE PRODUCTION'S PLAY!! ONLY $10 PER STUDENT!!
JOIN THE FUN!!

"I don't know mom," Melissa said slowly. She had always dreamed of being an actress, but had terrible shyness, which of course let to stage fright.

"Come on hunny, you're always telling me how much you wanna be an actress! Just go for it!" Her mother urged.

"Yeah, do it!" Her father added.

"But i just bought that new dress, i'm broke," Melissa felt relieved that she had a good excuse.

Her mother pulled out a ten dollar bill and slipped it into Melissa's jean pocket.

"Have fun sweety, the first class is tomorrow," her mother whispered, and went back to the kitchen.

"Glad to have you home," her dad hugged her once more then went back to his favorite chair and newspaper.

Melissa sighed heavily. She was stuck, and HAD to do it.

That night she got little sleep, so nervous about the next day's class. When she got up, she quickly put on a tight pair of jeans and a cute sleeveless white halter-top, with ruffles at the bottom, which ended an inch above her tanned tummy and bellybutton.

Melissa took a deep breath, jumped into her red jeep, and drove off to the community center, where the classes were taking place.

"Summer's almost over, i gotta end it with something fun," Melissa said to herself, as she zoomed down the road.

"It won't be that bad," she reminded herself, but it just wasn't working, she was scared to death.

When she finally got there and parked her car, she stopped. Would she get out? Yes, she finally got up and tryed to confidently enter the class.

Cold air blasted on her bare arms and shoulders and she took a left, then a right, and opened the door to the auditorium.

Inside, was a huge, dark stage, it looked like a monster to Melissa, intimidating her. She took a deep breath, and walked down the aisle. There were about six other people there, and a strange looking man with a black goatee, definitely the director.

Melissa got down the aisle and sat down right next to a tall blonde.

"Okay people, let's get started. First of, welcome to my drama class, and if i could have the money now that would be great." The director said, sitting on the stage, facing the students in the front row.

Everyone handed a ten dollar bill up to him, and he took it generously.

He then put it all into his wallet, and sat back down on the stage.

"Okay, now to begin. I am Roberto, your director, and i'm very excited about this class. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun and learn a lot."

While the director spoke, Melissa scanned the room. It was her and four other girls, and three guys. A total of eight people.

"Now first, i'm gonna pair you off into pairs, for our first excercise." Roberto explained, and began down the row, and mostly put the people next to each other together. He then came to Melissa and the blonde girl, and they were paired together.

"Now get to know your partner, i gave you each a list of questions that i think will help you explore each other betterm you may begin."

The blonde turned to Melissa, and began reading off the list.

"Okay, soooo...name?"

"Melissa."

"Location?"

"Tickle Street."

"No way! That's where i live!" The blonde said, rather ditzly.

"Really, what's your name?" Melissa asked.

"Ashley, but everyone calls me Ashley V." Ashley said, twirling a straind of her blonde hair.

"Okay, that's cool," Melissa said.

"Okay...back to the questions.." Ashlet read them off, and Melissa answered them truthfully, well, most of them truthfully.

"Okay, last question, are you ticklish?" Asley asked.

"Ticklish, what does that have to do with drama?" Melissa asked puzzled.

"Hmmm..i dunno," Ashley V. hummed.

Roberto must of been eavesdropping, as he quickly went over to them.

"My my Melissa, you have a lot to learn. Tickling is the key to drama!" The director said very excitedly.

"I still don't get it," Melissa repeated.

"Here, let me show you," Roberto took her hand and led her up to the stage with him.

"Ahem! Excuse me people, quick interuption, but Melissa didn't quite understand how ticklishness was involved in drama," Roberto explained to the class, and Melissa began to get very nervous. Especially with everyone staring up at her.

"Now let me explain. Tickling is basically another form of communication, as is acting and drama. If you can tie those two together, it's well....amazing!!" Roberto had a very excited gleam in his eyes.

"That sounds like a load of bull!" One of the guys said, and the class laughed.

"Your right Mark! It sounds strange, but let me demonstrate!" Roberto said.

He then turned the attention to Melissa, which she was praying he wouldn't do.

"Now Melissa, are you ticklish?" He asked.

"Umm...yes," she answered, her whole body was shaking.

"Good, now, you seem quite nervous, but the tickling can take that all away." Roberto explained.

"Now watch!" Roberto then quickly poked Melissa in the side, causing her to giggle sweetly.

"Were you nervous when i tickled you Melissa?" He asked.

"Well....no," she answered.

"See! But now for a better demonstration, let me get something." Roberto went backstage, and returned with what appeared to be an upstanding large X with a square frame around it for support. It had padded cuffs at each end of the X.

"Now Melissa, please step inside." Roberto brought her to it, and cuffed in her left wrist, then her other wrist, and then her ankles.

Melissa was caught up in the confusion, and before she realized it, she was bondaged into the X. In a standing spead eagle style.

"Wait!! Let me out!!" Melissa screamed tugging at the cuffs.

"Just watch everybody, and be amazed!" Roberto said very excitedly, and gently stroked Melissa's left armpit.

"Teeeeehehahahaha!!" Melissa laughed and tugged even harder at the cuffs, but they wouldn't budge an inch.

"Please Roberto, let me g-heheheeheeee!!!!" She burst into giggles again as he skillfully stroked her other armpit, both smooth and freshly shaven.

He then began stroking both underarms, standing directly in front of her so he could reach them both. She burst into a endless stream of cute, bubbbly giggles and shook her body back and fortg with what little slack she had.

All the other students were totally amazed, and some of the guys were really enjoying this. As did Ashley V., she didn't know why but for some reason she loved it!!

Roberto then moved down her sexy body, stopping at her midsection. He lifted up her halter top slightly, revealing her smooth tummy, and began lightly flicking his fingers across her abs.

"HeeehehhehahaahheR-robeeeehehehrrrtooooohahaahaaa!!!!" Melissa laughed uncontrolably.

He held her shirt up with one hand while the other hand expertly squeezed and goosed her lower-right side, causing her to squeal and giggle like a ten year old girl.

Melissa's hair thrashed back and forth as she laughed crazily. She would do anything right now to get out of this situation, anything!!

Her mouth gaped wide open as laughter burst from her thin body. Roberto concentrated on the tickling, and stuck one finger into her deep bellybutton, and wiggling fiercely.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!" Melissa laughed more than ever, as her laughter shot out like a machine gun firing bullets. Her efforts at tugging the cuffs grew less and less, and she grew limp and tired. Although she wasn't at silent laughter yet, she still laughed amazingly.

Roberto then dropped her shirt, but kept both hands beneath it and scribbled his fingers all over her tummy, sides, and ribs, causing Melissa go to insane with ticklish delight.

He did this immense midsection tickling for a minute more, and then went to the class.

"I'm experienced in the art of tickling, and just by lookin at Melissa, i can tell where she's most ticklish!" Roberto exclaimed.

"Really!! How?" One of the boys asked.

"Just by looking at her, now watch this." He then kneeled down, reached behind her knees and lightly scratched there.

Melissa blew up. Her laughter went to a new plateau of intensity and her face grew red.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHAHAHPLPLEAEAHSHSHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

Melissa was in a tickle wonderland, her brain couldn't focus on anything, she was going crazy.

Roberto tickled behind her knees for a solid two minutes, and finally stopped, and undid the cuffs, allowing her to return to her seat.

"And that my friends, is a wonderful performance!" Roberto said, clapping for Melissa, and soon everyone else was clapping along with him, as well as Ashley V.

"You did great Melissa!" Ashley V. exclaimed.

"Thanks," Melissa said flattered. She sunk into her chair from all the attention, but then, started to like it as every smiled and cheered for her.

Melissa smiled just as widely back, and hey, drama camp might not be that bad she thought.

"Hey Melissa, since we live on the same street, i don't know why i'm asking, but could i come over and tickle you sometime?" Ashley whispered into her ear.

Melissa couldn't turn the beauty-queen down. She then realized, Ashley V., and Emily, she both met them through tickling, and they both lived on her street. How strange she thought, but heck, a friend is a friend, even if they do tickle you!:)

THE END

how'd u like Melissa?

I go away for a day or two and I miss like 80 cool new Tummyticklish stories! Good lord! I love them all, keep them coming!!

BTW . . . what's the average down payment for a house on Tickle Street? I'm looking for some new digs ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back