• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture for Money f-f

tower98

TMF Master
Tickle Torture for Money
Written by Tower98
Ffffff-F Adult

The cheerleaders were sitting at Subway discussing their plans for spring break. The girls were excited as they talked about a week on the beach, and partying at night. Six good friends all-spending a good time in Florida was what they were planning. They had their plans in place and were ready to leave.

The only thing standing in their way was a measly couple hundred dollar. All of the girls milked their parents for all they could and saved as much as they could from their jobs at the mall, but they were still short.

As they discussed their options Jenny jumped to her feet squealing out in her excitement for the girls to hush up. Jenny’s five foot five frame was jumping up and down realizing she had the perfect plan to get the money.

“Jessica! Remember your old boyfriend, Henry? We went to his house once and he made a tape of me tickling you, remember? Guy’s…this is perfect! We made a couple hundred dollars and we were not even ticklish. Imagine if, we found a really ticklish girl, we would make more then enough for the trip. A few hours of tape and we have our money!”

Jessica shifted in her chair as she thought. The five foot six Jessica smiled as she thought how easy they could make this money. Playing with her fiery red hair as she thought a slow smile appeared on her shinny face. Sitting up straight Jessica nodded her head.

“Girl’s, I believe we just found our answer. You all remember Henry? He makes tickle clips and makes some good money doing it. Jenny and I mad a clip with him and it was kind of fun. Let’s do it!”

Sarah leaned forward and almost in a whisper said.

“Who are we going to tickle? I have to tell you, someone that’s that ticklish will never go along with it. My boyfriend loves to tickle me, and I can’t stand it after just a few seconds.”

Sarah slumped back in her chair as her friends all agreed. The five foot three Sarah was placing her black hair in a ponytail as she tapped her feet on the floor. A little bundle of energy she was. A little less then a hundred lbs but she made up for her little size with a lot of attitude. Sarah’s eyes lit up…

“Sue…what’s the name of that neighbor of yours? Remember that girl that’s our age. The one that was always laying out in the yard sunbathing.”

As Sue figured out what Sarah was talking about she finished the conversation. Talking in her sweet shy voice Sue had all the girls leaning foreword to hear.

“I don’t recall her name, I do remember what we saw though. Sarah and I were in the pool and we saw her get jumped. I believe they were her sisters that did it. Three girls ran out from the house and started tickling this girl. You should have heard the screams! After a few minutes the girls stopped tickling her and this poor girl fell off her chair and collapsed on the ground where she kept laughing as her sisters walked away.”

The five-foot Sue giggled now as she asked her friends if they really could torture somebody like that.

Patty pointed at Sue and said, “Hell yes we could! If that gets us to Florida, Hell Yhea!”

The long legged, five foot five Patty was a real mischievous young lady. Like her friends she liked her hair long but always wore it up. At 118lbs she was close in weight to her friends. A smile was always on her face. Wanting very much to go away on spring break Patty had no problem tickling someone, even if it was tickle torture.

Brittany put down her cell phone and agreed with the plan. The 5’6 Brittany was always on her cell phone, but now she was all ears. Ticklish her self she new how torturous it could be. Thinking about having six girls tickle her Brittany felt her stomach turn. Thinking about spring break though quickly made her feel better.

The six friends went tanning before they headed over to Sue’s house. As they tanned they closed their eyes and dreamed of the waved crashing into the beach. Partying all-night and sleeping in the next day was all they could think about. The girls were tanning their near perfect bodies. Toned abs and shapely legs, these girls were the perfect role models for cheerleaders.

Sitting around Sue’s house the girl’s began to discuss their tickle torture plans. Getting their recorder they double checked the batteries and sat down to finalize their plans. No one knew this girl’s name; all they had was a house number. By dumb luck they discovered she was going to be home alone this weekend. Apparently Sue’s sister was a friend with this girl.

The girl’s talked with Sue’s sister and discovered she was extremely ticklish, so much in fact when you wiggled your finger at her she would burst out laughing. Heather they learned was her name. Once they discovered Heather kept a spare key in her glove box in her car they knew they had there way into the house.

The sun was setting as the six friends dressed for the big night. Decked out in black shorts, tight tee shirts and flip-flops the girls walked towards the house. A single light was on in the upstairs bedroom. Jenny retrieved the keys from the car and the girls moved to the door. Entering the house they removed their flip-flops so they could tip toe through the house. The girl’s were giggling as they walked through the house wide eyed, wondering if they could really go through with this.

Moving up the stairs water could be heard, Heather was in the shower, and she was singing loudly.

“Are you kidding me?”

“Sshhh!”

“Move to the bedroom…”

Walking single file past the bathroom door the six friends entered the bedroom where they would set their trap. Hiding in the room they were ready to make their money.

Heather enjoyed the hot water hitting her face as she sang the songs being played on the radio. Not a care in the world she slowly rinsed her hair. Staying in tonight she was going to enjoy her favorite movie. It was a long time since she had the house to her self, and she was looking foreword to being alone.

Stepping out of the shower Heather stretched and yawned. As she dried herself she would giggle and shiver when she moved to slow with the towel and it tickled her sensitive skin. It was easier blow-drying her hair, which took awhile. Tossing the towels into the tub Heather opened the door and smiled as she walked naked into the hallway. It felt good, the cool air from the air conditioner hitting her bare skin.

Heather attended a private school for girls, which she played volleyball for. The 5’9 senior just celebrated her ninetieth birthday. Working out every day left her in great shape. All of her 130lbs body was shapely and very pretty. Long dangly arms became weapons when she played volleyball. Off the court Heather was very calm and easy going, but on the court a mean streak came out.

Poking her toe as she walked Heather reached down and rubbed her big toe. Stomping her size ten feet on the floor Heather shook off the feeling and stood in the hall deciding if she wanted to grab her bathrobe or just stay naked. Heather began dancing and singing in the hall.

Jenny began recording as she had a good view of Heather from under the bed. All of the girls were trying hard to keep from laughing as they watched this freak show. Heather was rocking as she screamed out the song and even played some air guitar. After a few songs Heather walked into her room and jumped onto her bed headfirst.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Heather screamed as she saw the strange girls emerge in front of her.

“Who the fuck are you” Heather demanded as she jumped to her feet on the bed.

Jenny was recording from across the room and Heather was staring at the camcorder.

“This is Heather everyone…the most ticklish girl on the block. Tonight we will bring you the most torturous tickling you have ever seen.”

“What?” Heather asked as the girls were laughing at Heather’s reaction.

Heather suddenly felt very vulnerable standing naked in front of the strange girls. A panic filled heather as she thought about the words “tickle torture”. Filled with panic Heather acted, kicking at Sarah she jumped off the bed. Landing wrong Heather stumbled and was pounced on by five of the girls. Using all of her strength Heather fought to get them off of her but could not do so.

Heather’s arms were pulled above her head and were tied with leather ropes. Brittany sat on the tied arms leaving Heather unable to move them. Still kicking her legs and screaming Heather fought to get free. From the ankles to her knees she was wrapped tight with ropes leaving her unable to move her strong legs.

Sarah tied Heather’s big toes together and then sat on Heather’s naked chest. Sue sat at Heathers feet, and Patty and Jessica sat on Heather’s sides. Standing above Heather’s face was Jenny recording everything.

“Heather, that is your name right? We will be tickling you tonight, feel free to laugh and scream for us okay.”

“What…get off me you freaks…please…just leave me alone!”

“Sorry Heather…this might tickle a little.”

“Hhhhahaaaahahahahahehehhehehehheehahhahahehehhehehehehhhahaaaaaahhhahahahhahhaaheeeeee”

Brittany was tickling Heather’s armpits as her friends joined in. Using her fingers like a rake Brittany soon had Heather laughing really well. Circling her fingertips deep in Heather’s pits proved too much for Heather.

“Please…don’t tickle meeeeeee…PLEASE…hehhhheeheehehehehehehhehhehhehehhehehehhhehhhheheheheheeeehehhehehhehhehe”

“That’s why were her Heather, to tickle you like no one ever has our ticklish friend.”

“Jenny…get this! Look at her breasts wiggle as she laughs. Her freaking breasts are ticklish! Look at her tits shake! This is so funny…oh my…are you getting this?”

“Yes, I got it. Keep tickling her breast! This is hilarious, does that tickle bad Heather?”

“Stttoopppppp…heheheheheheheeee…please…heehhahahhaaaaa…”

“Answer the question Heather, does it tickle?”

“Yyeeeesss…hhehehehehehheheee”

Sue watched her friends tickling and found Heather’s reaction funny. Watching Heather’s big feet twitch and her toes wiggling Sue decided to have some fun of her own. Digging her fingers under Heather’s toes she began tickling the tips of Heather’s toes. The laughter went off the scale, the room filled with desperate laughter, which pleased the girls.

“Get her face, holly crap she is losing it fast Jenny. Look at that look on her face!”

“That’s the look of real tickle torture people. Look at those tears of horror. Begging us to stop and we have just started, priceless America, priceless.” Jenny said as she recorder it all.

“HHEEEEELLLPPPPPPPP!”

“That’s cute Heather, give us more of that.”

Patty and Jessica wickedly tickled Heather’s stomach and sides. The two took turns tickling her navel. Using their pinky finger to tickle her navel the girls found they could make Heather grunt. Squeezing her sides they also drew heavy laughter. The two girls were tickling one spot together and then quickly tickling all over. Patty and Jessica were laughing as they tickled Heather enjoying themselves.

After her long shower Heather’s skin was very smooth, thus her tickling seemed even worse. The howling laughter was filled with frantic pleas for mercy, but mercy was not granted. The friends were actually having fun tickling Heather. Knowing how much money they were going to make was a bonus at this point.

The girls were trading ticklish spots wanting to explore her body. Everyone wanted a chance to tickle her feet. Those big feet were very ticklish. The wide soles on her feet were so ticklish a simple flick of a finger made Heather scream.

It was a full thirty minutes of all out tickling and Heather was going nuts. Her naked body was all sweaty as she endured a punishment like no other. Hr voice had long ago left her, even her laughter was silent.

“Come on Heather, don’t leave us just yet.” Jenny said noticing Heather was fading fast.

Heathers eyes rolled back in her head at the one-hour mark. The six friends were bummed. Stretching they decided to go down and raid the fridge. As they snacked they decide to do an exclusive on Heather’s feet. They would all tickle those big feet for an hour worth of footage.

They were all laughing as they talked about Heather’s reactions and begging. After they were full they were ready for some more fun.

Heather had no energy left. Unable to get free she became teary eyed when she heard the girls coming back upstairs. When she saw Sarah and Sue holding electric toothbrushes she became afraid of what was next.

“Ready for some foot tickling Heather?”

“No…you have to stop! Look, I can’t take it any more…PLEASE! Why are you doing this to me?”

“Come on Heather, you know you like it.”

When the girls turned on the electric toothbrushes Heather became really still. As soon as the brushes touched her soles and went between her toes that changed. Heather’s body seemed to expand before the laughter came shooting out of her mouth. Heather tried to pull her feet away from the tickling but could not. The tickling moved slowly down her big soles and between her toes.

“Such a cute laugh you have Heather.”

“Wiggle those toes for us big foot”

“Look at that face…

“Yeah…looks like torture on her face…”

“HELP! STOP! AAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh….

Sarah was laughing so hard she could barley hold her tickling toothbrush. Moving it slowly she found Heather was able to laugh louder. Each girl took a few minutes with each foot before moving to spectator role waiting for another turn. They tried to encourage Heather to fight it but deep down they loved what they were doing.

Breaking down Heather began crying as the tickling overwhelmed her. Every muscle in her body was crying out in agony. As much as Heather tried to hold it back the laughter continued to come. Sucking in air Heather looked down and saw the girl’s smiling back at her as they worked their fingers and the toothbrushes all over her feet.

As Brittany and Sarah tickled Heather’s feet the other girls became bored so they decided to tickle Heather’s adorable stomach again. It didn’t take long to tickle Heather into deep silent laughter again. Like any vulture circling it’s prey the girls went for the kill. All out tickling from head to toe was going on as they tried to tickle Heather so bad she would explode.

Jenny could barley hold the camera still as she laughed so much and so hard as her friends really dished out some skillful tickling. Moving the recorder from friend to friend Jenny made sure she captured their excitement and fun that they showed. Focusing on Heather again Jenny was glad to see the strain in Heather’s face as she tried to block out the tickling. Jenny figured if she were enjoying this people into tickling would explode over it.

Up and down her body Heather felt the tickling consuming her. Unable to fight them off Heather tried to beg her way out of the tickling, of course the begging fell on deaf ears. Babbling and screaming, and laughing were all Heather could do as the girls tickled her well over the edge.

The six friends were tickling every once of laughter from Heather. They were laughing at Heather’s reactions. It never dawned on them that it could be so much fun watching someone fall apart from tickling. The girls were free from the stress of life as they tickled the laughter from Heather.

For a long minute Heather’s mouth hung open as she laughed silently as she tried to suck in air. After an all out tickle assault Heather surrendered to the tickle assault. Her body went limb, as her body was able to relax for the first time in hours. Disappointed the friends sat back and watched Heather’s body twitch and tremble as she slept.

For a while the girl’s went through the closets and dresser drawers as they past the time. Sarah found a small makeup brush and began to think as she looked at it. An idea formed in her head. With an enormous smile Sarah untied Heather’s legs. With the help of her friends they moved Heather onto the bed and spread her legs as far apart as they could. Tying her legs to the corners of the bed they had her spread eagle.

Sitting between her legs Sarah had the attention of her friends.

“Heather…oh Heather…wake up sweetie. Time to play another tickle game Heather. Come out to play Heather…WAKE UP BITCH!”

Heather opened her eyes to find Sarah knelling between her legs, leaning foreword a little. A nervous felling came over her. Jenny was recording as she stood over Sarah. Brittany and Sue each took a seat Indian style facing Heather at her breasts. Patty and Jessica were standing at the edge of the bed anticipating what was about to happen.

Sarah lowered the little brush and moved it back and forth over Heather’s clit.

“Feel good?

Tickles don’t it…?”

HEEHAAHEEHAA

“That’s what I thought.”

“No! Please…not this…oh man, please not down there.”

“No…your voice just cracked, I think you want me to tickle you, riiight?” Sarah asked with a raised eyebrow

“NO!”

Heather’s body seemed to rise up as the light tickling on her clit went on. Brittany and Sue smiled at each other before they reached out with their fingers and began to circle their fingers around and over Heather’s nipples.

Patty and Jessica could not believe what they were seeing. Watching awhile longer they just had to help torture Heather somehow, it was too much fun to not do. Tickling the tips of Heather’s toes as lightly as they could they were helping now. Heather’s toes were clamped down tight but the girls simply shoved the toes back so they could tickle under the toes.

This was the worst tickling ever for Heather. The light stoke of the brush tickling her clit was unbearable. Unable to take the tickling on her clit Heather began to buck up into the air as if she was sitting on fire. After holding her waist in the air Heather dropped back into the bed trying to escape the clit tickling. Once Heather noticed she could not shake her ass through the bed she once again sent her hips flying into the air.

On her breasts Heather felt the gentle tickling around and on the tips of her nipples. Unlike the tickling earlier this was not only producing laughter but, Heather felt a new tingling deep inside of her. It was still unbearable for her, but this time she did not feel like she was going to pass out from it.

“She likes it…were going to tickle fuck her!”

“How’s it feel Heather? I bet you love us now?”

“MMMM…Aahhhhhh…heeheee…nooo…”

“Oh yhea, I’ll take that as a yes I love it”

Heather was wiggling her toes trying to free them from the tickling. No matter how much she wiggled them the light, soft touch from the girls never stopped on her toes.

“Enjoy it Heather…stop fighting it…feel the rush…let it happen…”

“OH MY GOD…PLEASE…”

“That’s it…beg for it Heather!”

The six friends were all watching Heather going nuts and were very amused. Bucking wildly as she rode the roller coaster of tickling pleasure Heather began darting her head from face to face wondering who these girls were. Sarah increased her speed, tickling faster and faster.

The friends could not help but laugh as they watched Heather pumping away as she tried to get off from the tickling. Tears streaked down her face and sweat rolled from her forehead into her eyes. Turning from side to side as best she could Heather tried to stop the torturous tickling on her nipples. The tickling on her sensitive clit and nipples was so delicate she felt as if she was being played like a violin.

Cum shot into the air as Heather erupted in a violent orgasm. The friends were all looking at one another in disbelieve.

“That was so cool” one friend would say as another would reply, “so hot”.

Heather continued to moan as she caught her breath. Covered in sweat Heather was still in bed, her chest still heaving as she breathed quickly. With her body quivering Heather closed her eyes and actually enjoyed the emotions running through her body.

“HHEHEHHEHEEEEHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA” Heather laughed and screamed as the girls pounced on her naked body. The tickling was a thousand times worse then before. Blinking a thousand times a minute Heather screamed at the top of her lungs for a brief second.

“NO MORE…”

It was a head to toe tickling that lasted all of three minutes. Heather could not take anymore. Free from her bonds she was left to sleep it off. The friend’s watched the video all night long as they enjoyed reliving the experience. They now had a ton of extra money for their trip. The girl’s all agreed that they had made money easily, and they had so much fun earning it.

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back