• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coal Town, Lake Town, And Heartland City. Then, California Hospitality

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, going five and four on the trip. They won two of three in Pittsburgh, and did so again in Chicago, before losing two of three in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he found Naomi in a very good mood, with a bounce in her step. "I feel all better, so now you better do your husbandly duty, and fuck my brains out during this homestand" Naomi said forcefully. Mitch picked Naomi up, and carried her into the bedroom:" You want your brains fucked out? Is that what you said, submissive? You can't order me to do that, or, if you want me to, you have got to be really, really nice to me" Mitch said, undoing Naomi's blouse, and beginning to feel her bare breasts. "Okay, I can be nice to you. It's not that hard, because, see, I've sort of.. loved you... for over 20 years" Naomi said, inbetween kisses, as she stuck her tounge in Mitch's mouth. "Sort of? Is that all? Well, then, I'm not so sure I want to fuck your brains out, if you only sort of love me" Mitch said, in jest. "You'd better fuck my brains out, because, if you dont, I can make some very, very bad things happen to you. You see, I know these people, who have rather long nails, and can cause you big trouble, in the area, of... tickling" Naomi said. "Really? You know what? Threats do not work on me, because I can make some very bad things happen to you, too, in the area of.. tickling, and I think I will right now!" Mitch said, spider tickling Naomi's sides, as she squealed hysterically, and thrashed in his grasp:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY NO TICKLING AMERICAN! NO FAIR! I WANT YOU TO FUCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! "You want to be fucked, Australian? Fine, then spread your legs, be nice, and stop issuing threats that you know you cannot and will not keep" Mitch said dominantly, as he spread Naomi's legs, and entered her. Naomi kept moaning, as Mitch was inside of her, and continued to talk dirty to her:" There, you are being fucked. You know you love being fucked by me, you horny, foul mouthed, Bitch!" Mitch said, as he pumped away inside Naomi, and she moaned more, and fondled her breasts, squeezing them like melons. After they both orgasmed, and the intercourse was finished, Mitch inserted Naomi's toes, on her left bare foot, into his mouth, and began sucking on them, one by one, as she squealed hysterically, and her foot jerked in his mouth:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TOES SUCKING TICKLES SO MUCH, IAM GOING TO COME AGAIN! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! When it was over, the couple lied in bed, overcome with lust, as they held each other, and drifted off to a sound sleep.
The next night, after the tickling, intercourse and foot worship session, the Good Guys had priorities to attend to, at the ballpark, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter on that Monday night, on an overcast, warm evening. Kate pitched well, allowing only two runs, to the hard hitting Giant lineup, in her seven innings of work. The bullpen, leading 6-2, allowed a couple of runs in the eighth, but then, Hilary Duff saved the day, and a 6-4 win, that got the homestand off to a good start. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He, too, did a good job, allowing three runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys exploded for seven, in a 7-3 triumph. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night, and allowed but two runs in eight innings, but the offense could not come through, as the Good Guys lost the game, 2-1.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, when Naomi got up, she was not feeling well. She had been experiencing soreness in her breasts, ever since Mitch had squeezed them, on Sunday night, and brought it up to him:" Listen, American, my boobs hurt me badly. They are not melons, and you were a little rough on them when you came home. If we do it for the rest of this homestand, I ask you to avoid the breasts. Breasts are too be tickled, and kissed, and the nipples are to be played with, but they are not melons. You went overboard in squeezing them, and I ask next time that you please be more careful" Naomi said, calmly, but not angrily. "Okay, I'm sorry, and I hope they feel better" Mitch said.
San Diego visited town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she got hit hard, allowing six runs in five innings, of an eventual 6-5 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night. She was brilliant, allowing one run in eight innings, with ten strikeouts. Unfortunately, that good work was not enough to earn her a win. The game was tied, 1-1 in the tenth, when Ed Burns finally ended things, by blasting a homer over the center field wall, to give the Good Guys a 2-1 win. Kate Hudson took the ball on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, shutting out the Padres for eight innings, while striking out a dozen. The Good Guys hit three solo home runs that day, and got nothing else, but three was more than enough, as Hilary Duff finished the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 3-0 victory.
The Dodgers came to Paradise for the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would leave on a West Coast trip. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and threw well, but came up short, 3-2, to the fine Dodger pitching. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and was dominant, striking out ten in eight innings, of an eventual 4-0 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand, before the Good Guys would head to California. Neve twirled a fine game, allowing one run over seven innings, and striking out nine. The Good Guys led 5-1 in the ninth, but then surrendered a run, and Hilary Duff found herself with the bases loaded. Duff escaped the jam, and came away with a 5-2 Good Guy win, that completed another fine six and three homestand. It had been a good homestand, of solid on field play, and little drama.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be cute Weather Channel meterologist Heather Tesch, a short blonde haired cutie, who, ironically, had been mugged, being one of the victims of the tickling bandit, that had terrorized Atlanta, a few years earlier. Nonetheless, Heather was a good sport, and agreed to be tickled. She stripped to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Heather's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOOO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Heather on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, with fingers, as she squealed, her laughter in different octaves:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Heather on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she jerked her legs, and squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was the last tickler, positioning himself at the soles of Heather's pretty bare feet. He attacked Heather's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and two electric toothbrushes over her pretty soles and toes. Heather went ballistic, flexing and wiggling her toes every which way, screaming with laughter, begging for mercy, with tears in her eyes:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THIS IS WORSE THAN WHEN I WAS TICKLED BY THAT TICKLE MUGGER! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEET AND TOES ANYMORE! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhuasted, cute meterologist was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "We had an okay homestand this time, that would have been even better, if you didnt treat my boobs like melon samples in a fruit market" Naomi said, half jokingly, and half seriously. "I know, and I am sorry about that. I promise I will be more careful next time when I feel your breasts. I know they arent melons" Mitch said. "It's okay, no damage done. Go off, have a good trip, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch, as he exited the car, and headed into the airport.
So, it had been a decent homestand of fine play, and decent relations between the couple, that would have been even more productive, had he not been careless with Naomi's breasts. Luckily, no real damage was done either physically, or in their relationship. Now came a ten day road trip to California for Mitch and the Good Guys. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well just when you think everything is going to be fine on at least one homestand Mitch plays a little too rough and ends up hurting boobs of all the places. Anyway, that was a great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, glad you enjoyed. Your praise is appreciated, as always.
I have games on tonight and tomorrow night ,and will be out all day tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, as well, but I will try to post something again on Friday evening, so, stay tuned, there will be more to come as soon as possible.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back