• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April Fools Day, another true story

NewYorkJohn

TMF Poster
This is the follow up to my ticklish mother in-law story, it's how I got her bad. It was two weeks before April Fools day, my father in-law was going to be out of town, and my wife was going away with friends (but her mother didn't know this), we live in a mother/daughter home with my wifes parents, so it was going to be me and my mother in-law alone (but she didn't know that). Two days before April Fools day I went to my mother in-law and said "how would you like to help me play an April Fools joke on your daughter?" My mother in-law said "Oh, I'd love to, what do you have in mind?" I told her "your daughter tells me she never cracks under pressure and handles stress very well, I'd like to make her think that you got robbed while we were away at work, what do you think?" My mother in-law said "wow, that's great, she'll get so shook up, I can't wait to see her face."
On April Fools day my mother in-law said "when do you want to set this up? I told her "if you're ready we can get it ready now" She agreed and said "what are we going to do?" I told her we had to make it look like you were unable to call the cops so I said to her "do you mind if I tie you up?" She laughed and said "that's great it will look real that way" I took her to her bed room and opened some draws, pulled things out and threw them on the floor, I told her to open her jewlery box and hide her jewels and other expensive things. She did this and kept saying how great this joke was going to be. Once the bedroom looked trashed I said "I'll tie you to the bed so you're confortable, I'll put a gag in your mouth so it will look like you couldn't call for help." She agreed and got on the bed, I told her because she had a four post bed I'd tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts so it would look real, again, she agreed. Once I had her tied to the bed (spread eagle, but fully cloth ...after all it's my mother in-law, I said "I'll hold off on putting the gag in so it's easier for you to breath" she said "that's a good idea" (I just wanted to her the begging and pleading LOL).
I let her lay there for about 10 minutes and said "wow I forgot, your daughter is going away with friends this week, that ruins our April Fools joke." Her mother said "that stinks I was looking foward to this, we were going to have some good laughs" That's when I said "you know, I can still play a great April Fools joke on someone." My mother in-law said "really who?" I said, "on you, you are very ticklish aren't you? April Fools, I got you now!" With that my mother in-law started screaming "Please, please, please don't tickle me please!" I walked towards her feet and removed her shoes, she was laughing out loud, and I didn't even touch her yet. I than walked towards her face and said "this April Fools joke is on you, I'm glad you wanted some laughs . . . because you're going to get them." As she begged and pleaded and laughed and screamed, I took out a blindfold and put it over her eyes, and walked over to a chair in the room and sat down. Not knowing what, when, or where I was going to tickle her was driving her crazy, her feet were squirming, she was pulling at her binds, and laughing hysterically, all the time begging me not to tickle her. After 15 minutes of sitting there loving every minute of it, I stood up and began to run my finger tips slowly up and down her right foot, this drove her crazy, again, begging me to stop, "No, No, No, I can't stand that STOP, STOP, STOP!!!! Please Stop!" But I didn't, I kept tickling her right foot for 10 minutes, than I stopped and said "So are you ticklish any where else?" She screamed "No, No, Nowhere else, please don't tickle me" So I took a feather and slowly ran it down her arm starting at her wrist and working my way towards her arm pit, the closer I got to her arm pit the more she laughed, it got to the point that I had to give her a rest. After a 5 minute rest I began to tickle her arm pits, she went nuts, she laughed so much that you couldn't even hear her, nothing was coming out of her mouth, I belive it's called the silent scream. I had to stop this quick, because she just couldn't stand it, that's when I said "OK I'll give you one chance, and only one, tell me where all your ticklish spots are and I'll go easy on you, but if you leave one spot out, and I find it, I'll tickle you for and hour on your arm pits She said "OK, OK, OK, I'll tell you but please don't torture me any more" She told me her ears, neck, shoulders, armpits, waist, knees and feet were her most ticklish spots, but once she starts laughing, she was ticklish everywhere. I said "OK I'll give you a break, I'll only tickle every spot you said for one minute each, unless I find another spot, then it's an hour on your arm pits" She screamed "No you said you wouldn't torture me!" I said "No I said I'd go easy on you and that's what I'm going to do . . .tickle you very, very, very easy. I tickled her for another 15 minutes.
After I let her out my mother in-law didn't speak to me for a week. But today we laugh about it all the time, she's a great sport.
I hope you all liked this one, I still have a few more true stories that I will share. :)

Thank you

Thanks TickleMantis, I really try, I love ticklish woman, and I try to put myself into sitiuations where I can take advantage of my fetish. It's really nice to know that I'm not alone out there. I'm glad you like my stories, more to come.

John, your stories are great buddy, true stories are my fav. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work,
Ciao

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back