• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earth H: A paralell earth tickling prison story.

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Welcome to Earth H.

Let me tell you about Earth H.Earth H is what we call a 'parallel earth'.This means it has alot in common with the earth we live in with either major or minor differences.
My interest in Earth H is souly in the form of punishment they use.But before I tell you about that, first let me explain a few things...
Earth H is a very peaceful world.Theres never war and the technology of Earth H is far superior to ours.Their atire is much that of what you picture a greek god or godess.Most of the people wear different coloured robes with flow along the ground behind them.
The geography of Earth H is the same to ours, in placing of continents etc, however instead of many cities with suburbs and things most of Earth H is just forests and fields.There are 82 cities on Earth H all many miles from eachother.The cities are very enclosed and do not spread far.Apart from the cities the only other signs of civilisation are small villages dotted through out the land.
the population is or Earth H is somewhere around the five billion mark.Due to genetic modification, every single one of those five billion odd people will grow up to have stunning good looks and amazing athletic ability.The babies are modified of any chance of illness or unatractiveness before birth.It is unknown why, even to the inhabitants of Earth H but the Women to Man ratio is 5:1.For every five women there is only one man.
As noted earlier, it is the form of punishment that intrests the most.For the men of Earth H, if a crime is commited, they are punished duely but the 'Male crime system'.The Male Crime System acts much like the one on earth.The men, if commited a crime, are sent to prison.The prisons a big inescapaple buildings and usually very empty.The Male Crime System is not all that interesting.The 'Female Crime System' however is very interesting indeed.
For the Female Crime System to succeed all females must be ticklish.If a female is not deemed ticklish bu her genetic make up at birth, they twist the DNA so the girl becomes ticklish.For females, if they commit a crime, they are tickled as punishment.The time the girl is spent being tickled depends on the crime they have committed.The lenthyest punishment given out is LIFE.Men and women of Earth H never grow old.They simply pass on after the standard 200 year period.Once a person of Earth H reaches the age of around 25 they stop aging.To get a life sentence, the crime is murder in the 1st degree.
A life sentence consists of being taken to prison and being tickled 11 hours a day until the day the women passes on.The other 13 hours are spent sleeping, eating and washing.Most women refuse to wash in the showers as fellow inmates will often gang up on one another and tickle eachother.The women who refuse to wash are washed by the guards during their tickling sestions with the inmate.
The female inmates wear a light blue long sleve button up shirt, matching light blue track pants and soft slip on, no lace shoes.
The guards take of the tickling sestions and the other usual guard jobs.Guards are either male or female.The guards often enjoy their work.The tickling sestions consist of the inmate being tied up in various posistions, depending on the mood of the guard, and tickled until the time of the sestion is over.Often if a guard is having a good sestion they will go over time.
In what is commonly called "The Silver City" on Earth H, The prison is the largest in the world.The warden of the Silver City prison is a women called Elesta.Elesta makes sure everything in the prison runs smoothly.The inmates fear Elesta as she was once a guard before she was warden and she is very very cruel.
Eleslta has long dark hair which curls up in a loose but at the back of her head.She wears a red amulet around her neck with a golden chain and a white flowing robe.On her feet she wears sandles, as is fashion in the Silver City.
When ever Elesta visits her beloved prison she will often leave with a inmate or two who will not return for several days.Occassionally she will visit at night while the inmates sleep.They will all be woken by shrill screams of ticklish toture from one of the many cells and know that Elesta has come to visit.They all pray she will not visit them, personally.
The women who are unlucky enough to be taken and tickled by Elesta never speak of their experiance.
One such girl, a girl of only 19 years, had been given a one week sentence.(the shortest is 1 hour of non stop ticking)The girls name was Beverly.She was about 5'6 with shoulder lenth brown hair.She only had one day to go of her week sentence when Elesta decided to take her home.Beverly had been sitting in her cell regreting ever stealing the car when Elesta walked in.Her cell made began crying and curled up in a ball in the corner while Beverly sat confused.
"You don't know who I am do you?" Asked the evily seductive woman standing in the cell door.
"No" Beverly replied sternly "But my cell mate seems pretty frightend, so I'm bettin' your important."
Unfortunately for Beverly, Elseta had decided to take Beverly's comment as 'insulting' and took her home, bound her hanging from the celling and tickled her for almost a fortnight.She feed her and gave her nourishment, but the only rest Beverly recieved was when she passed out from exhaustion.
Usually in the prisons, there are not enough guards or hours in the day for all the inmates to have a guard tickle them individually.That is why the 'A.T.C's where introduced.A.T.C stands for Automatic Tickling Contraption.There are many versions of the A.T.C's but the most common one is a cold hard metal table with brown leather straps for the inmates wrists and ankles.The are strapped down to the device with their arms and legs streched out causing the inmates body to be tight.Down each side of the table is four mechanic arms.One the end of the arms are a white ball with the same feeling as human flesh.These white balls are extended into the inmates underarms, ribs and sides and move around causing tickling sensations.At the foor end of the table is two more arms.One for each foot.The guards control the on and off switches and unstrap the inmate when their time is up.
One of the male guards in the Silver City, Falzon, is often tickling inmates outside the standard sessions.Falzon is a big muscular man around 6'6 ft tall.He has jet black hair and all the inmates fear him.He's often known to walk into the showers and pick a victim.He has game where he tells the inmates that they won't be able to leave the shower room until hes tickled each of them for at least 5 minutes in their most ticklish spot.The catch is that the last one to leave is threatend with a 'special visit' sometime during the night.
One of Falzon's favourtie tricks is to kidnap a girl from her Cell at night, after his shift, take her down to one of the torture rooms and hog tie her.He then hangs her from of the hooks from the celling and tickles her ribs all night long.The girl usually wakes up back in her cell only to find that her tickler for the day is Falzon.This practice is highly illegal but for all the unofficial ticklings that go on only .2% are reported and its always the guards word against the inmate.99% of the time, the guards win.Then the inmates face a worse punishment when they return for taking the guard to trial.
The brushes the guards use to wash the inmates who refuse to wash are hard bristled so they tickle and hurt slighlty at the same time.Most guards will often find the inmates most ticklish spot and continue commenting on how they 'just can't seem to get that spot clean' as they cover them more in soapy water and rub the brush over them.
One girl several years ago held up and appliance store and was thrown into jail.Her first tickle session with one of the guards at the Silver City prison resulted in her screaming "AA HA HA HA HA YES HA HA HA TICKLE ME HA HA HA HA H HARDER! HA HA HA HA TICKLE HARDER! AH HA HA" When the guard stopped out of confusion, the girl begged to be put onto one of the tickling machines.As it turned out the girl hadn't even been holding a weapon when she robbed the store and had made no effort to run from the police.She was one of the rare girls who loved to be tickled.Not knowing what quite what to do with her the guards simply left her alone to watch everyone of the other imates be tickled tortured daily while she sat tied to a chair, beggin for someone to tickle her.Even the other inmates refused to tickle her out of pure jealousy for loving the punishment they all dreaded.
Now that you know of Earth H's punishment for women system, I'd like to tell you a story, a story about a young girl, a young girl from a village a few miles out side of Silver City.A young girl from a small village outside Silver City, who is about to find that the rumours shes heard all her life about the horrors of the prisons are absoluteley true...

Tickle Mantis presents: 'It wasn't me'.

Zara Retbef was 18 years old.She was about 5'5 with long black hair, often worn in a pony tail>She often wore a yellow skirt with white which cut of around her knees.She lived in the village of Peur with her family.The village was home to around 500 people and was situated several miles from the Silver City.Zara had visited the city several times as a child.The last time she went was to see her aunt off into prison.Her aunty Bela had killed her husband and was sentenced to life inprisonment at the Silver City penatentary.
Children were never told of what went on in the prisons.They were forced to put together the pieces or simply wait until they were older for someone to tell them.Zara didn't know much at all about the prison system and didn't much care.She knew something about tickling but never bothered to listen to the rumours.
Zara was a fun loving girl who just loved life.She was always happy and often seen skipping along with a basket of fruit coming back from the forest.
Zara had a very good life.She had a loving family and wonderful friends.And then one day, everything changed.Zara had just returned from one of her frequent trips to the forest when she walked into the cottage where her and her family live.The first thing she saw, was lying on the kitchen table with a scaple in his back, was the village docter, Mr Hesmon.Unfortunatley for Zara the forenzics from the city don't come out to the small villages to investigate murders so Zara ended up being framed for the crime and given a life sentence.
On Zara's first day she was issued with a standard prison uniform, stripped of her current clothing and sent to her new cell.A tall blond woman guard opened the cell door and Zara walked inside.The door closed behind her and the guard was gone.
To the right of her stood a bunk bed.Next to the bunk was a toilet and the walls were silver titanium, just like the bars.On the top bunk sat a petite girl with her legs open infront of her with a magazine inbetween them.The girl had green eyes and smooth dark red hair which ran to just past her shoulders.The girl wore the prison uniform and flicked through the pages of her magazine.Before looking up at the sound of the door closing.
"Newbie huh?" The red head asked Zara "My names Deena, looks like we're ganna be spending alot of time together huh?"
Zara stood naked with the folded unform covering her crotch and her free hand covering her breasts.
"I'm Zara" She said nervously "Is the top bunk yours?"
Deena closed the magazine and tossed it into the toilet."Not if you want it.I don' care.Beds a bed." Deena said as she jumped of the bunk "Why you covering yourself anyway? Everyone in here's ganna see you neked at some stage."
"Oh" Zara said as she walked towards the bunk "I just feel a bit..."
"Uncomfortable?" Deena asked "Don't worry you'll get over that real quick.
The two got futher aquainted and ended up both sitting cross legged facing eachother chatting.
"So is it true?" Zara asked "Are they ganna tickle me for punishment?"
"I wouldn't stress over it" Deena said calmly "Its torture for doing wrong, atleast it doesn't hurt.Sure its hell but theres not anything much we can do about.I find if you relax, and just act on instinct you'll do o.k, and if you don't beg, the guards won't have any fun and pretty much leave you alone."
"Oh, I'm so ticklish" Zara said "I can't believe I'm going to get tied up and tickle tortured for the rest of my life."
"Your a lifer? Who'd you kill?" Deena asked.
"I didn't do it." Zara replied.
"No one did." Deena said sarcastically "Listen, stick with me and we'll try to make this as painless as possible.I'll show you the ropes, stuff like that."
"Really?" Zara asked with a smile "Thats so nice."
The next day after breakfast Zara and Deena made their way to one of the torture halls.As the two girls got closer the sound of multiple first morning laughter got louder.They opened the door and before the two girls stood a big long hall with steel walls.Some girls hung from the celling and some were tied to wooden frames.Most girls were tied to A.T.C's.Every single girl was screaming with ticklish agony and begging for the machine to be turned off, or for the guard to stop tickling them.The noise was tremendous of over 50 woman all screaming at the top of there lungs.
"Follow me!" Deena said as she tugged on Zara's sleeve and began walking down the hall.As Zara walked closley behind Deena she saw all the nicely folded uniforms down next to the tortured woman.Every single woman was bound naked to their various restraints.When the girls stopped walking they Zara looked around and above their heads were silver metal hooks with lenths of nylon rope hung over the edge.
Deena tapped Zara on the shoulder "Take your clothes off, Lucil will be here in a minute and she doesn't like it if not ready."
"Whos Lucil?" Zara asked as she began unbuttoning her shirt.
"Lucil is the guard who usually tickles me, but she'll be tickling you today, I'm going on one of the machines, good luck." Deena said as she turned and walked back down the way they had come from.Zara watched as Deena walked up to a male guard some distance away and then began removing all her clothes.Zara continued to watch as Deena lay on the machine and the guard strapped her in.The guard walked to the foot end and flicked a button.Zara could see as Deena turned hysterical and bucked wildly from the tickling.The guard was also walking around the table getting in some tickles of his own.
With all her focus on Deena's torture she got quite startled when she felt someone tap her on her naked shoulder.Zara turned around quickly with her nipples hard from the cold breeze shooting through the hall, to see a 6'ft blond woman with a guards uniform standing before her.
"Why aren't you undressed?" Lucil asked.
"Oh...I'm sorry" Zara said politley as she quickly bent down and removed her pants, folding them and putting them on top of her folded shirt on the ground.
"Your new right?" Said Lucil "Know how I can tell?"
"You've never seen me before?" Zara asked nervously.
"Ha ha, no, I haven't seen half the freakin' inmates who come in here, I can tell cause you left your shoes on, take em off."
"Oh mam, if it please, I'm deathly ticklish on my feet, please don't tickle my toes or my feet." Zara said pleadingly.
"Girl.You just made the biggest and worst mistake of your life.Take em off and hold your hand out."
Zara got the rope tied around her wrists after removing her shoes.She now hung with her ankles tied together, and her big toes only just touching on the ground.
"Listen," Lucil said as she began circling Zara's right nipple with her index finger "If theres one thing you never do in here, its tell any of the guards or inmates your most ticklish spot.I'm ganna do you a favour and not tell anyone, but keep it in mind, that that doesn't mean I can't have fun with it."
Suddenly Lucil bent down and picked up Zara's feet under the crook of her left arm.
"OH MA'AM PLEASE NOT THERE!" Zara screamed as her toes wiggled and she tried to pull away.
Zara joined the screaming hall as Lucil ran her long finger nails all over Zara's cute little feet.
"Let me make something very clear to you!" Lucil yelled to Zara who couldn't hear her anyway "Your no longer a person! Your a play thing! You belong to us!"
"AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO MOREEEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA" Zara couldn't stand it.She began crying in under a minute and began sweating after about ten minutes.Lucil tickled Zara's feet non-stop for 4 hours straigh until it was time for the inmates ten minute drink break.Zara hung there sweating, crying and exhausted from four hours of intense foot tickling.Due to her altheletic body aswell as every other inmate, Zara hadn't fainted from exhaustion.The soles of Zara's toes were pink from the tickling.One of the guards bought Zara a glass of water.The guard had to lift her head up and hold the glass to Zara's mouth while she drank it.
The ten minute break was almost over when Lucil returned."Congratulations." Lucil said as she lifted Zara's head with both hands "You've been promoted, one of the inmates just died so you get her machine.And you know the best bit about the machines? They tickle both your feet AND your upper body!"
Zara was bought down from the hooks and Lucil untied the ropes around Zara's wrists and ankles."Machine twenty three." Lucil instructed "Gather your things and go down there.One of the guards will strap you in."
Zara walked slowly down the hall.As she walked down she heard the humming of some of the other machines as the guards switched them on.The hysterics grew in the hall as the guards began to tickle the inmates and the machines began wirrling their vicious tickle arms.
Zara got strapped into machine 23 and the tickle arms torutred her for the rest for the rest for the rest of the day.
Zara was nothing special, she was just another face in the hell of this tickle hell, and it was going to be the same routine everyday, for the next 182 years.

The end.

Be sure to look out for more adventures in EarthH.

I hope you enjoyed it, and please, tell me what you think!:D

One question, where is this planet, and how soon is the next flight there? Whatever it takes, i gotta get a job there!!!!

Seriosly though, great story, i just wish it were real!

shhhh......we can't all go......then the jobs at the prison will be gone!!! Just me, you, and the best story writters on this board can go........oh, and we'll bring a second rocket of ticklee's so they can do crimes to fuel out day-job!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back