• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

November Gathering at my home - coming soon

Bagelfather

Verified
Lindyhopper, Starfires, and I are looking to host a gathering at my home (also shared by Starfires) sometime in November. Most likely it will be the week before or two weeks before the last weekend (Thanksgiving weekend). This is located in Silicon Valley, California in Santa Clara (zip 95051). I hosted a gathering last November and it went well.

If you need to stay overnight there will be crash space.

The gathering will be on a Saturday starting in the afternoon and going until the evening hours.

More details to come...

We would love some of the familiar crew from Sacramento and Los Angeles to come up and join us. Come on and make that drive from LA, San Diego, or Sacramento and visit us.

Can I vote for Nov. 4th or 11th? Those would work better for me than the 18th.

And the gathering you held at your house last November was AWESOME!!! :couch: The 2nd weekend in Nov. is good luck, I think. ;)

Well, as of yet, I haven't gone to anything outside of Los Angeles, but anything's possible.

Strider said:
Well, as of yet, I haven't gone to anything outside of Los Angeles, but anything's possible.
Well, it'd be great to meet you! And you should bring some of your SoCal friends with you - make a big ol' carpool party out of it! :D

I'd vote for the 11th. I have a class on the 4th.

asutickler said:
You know, I haven't been to one of these in ages... :D

I haven't been to one EVER...but guess what...CA will be getting a new lee/ler soon(probably not for a few weeks at least)...ME! (Yep, I'll be movin to Napa for maybe a year or two..maybe even longer)

So, I might not be able to get to any gatherings this month or in November(I'm not sure when I'll be in CA), but soon I'll be able to eventually go to some :bouncybou

Uhh..does Napa get many earthquakes ? (Just askin so I know how worried 'bout em I should be lol) :confused:

He-Man said:
I haven't been to one EVER...but guess what...CA will be getting a new lee/ler soon(probably not for a few weeks at least)...ME! (Yep, I'll be movin to Napa for maybe a year or two..maybe even longer)

So, I might not be able to get to any gatherings this month or in November(I'm not sure when I'll be in CA), but soon I'll be able to eventually go to some :bouncybou

Uhh..does Napa get many earthquakes ? (Just askin so I know how worried 'bout em I should be lol) :confused:

Napa is an awesome area :p.

As for earthquakes, its not something that people really worry about, and I've never thought of Napa as being a really risky place for that stuff.

@Strider - here's another vote for you to come :p

All right you guys, we have our date! The gathering will be in Santa Clara on Saturday, November 11, starting at 1 pm and going 'till late. RSVP to [email protected] to get on the invite list for location and party details. Hope to see you there! :cool:

He-Man said:

Ooh, Napa. I grew up there, we moved away when I was like, 10. The place has changed a lot since then. And where we lived we had to worry more about floods than earthquakes. And I like your username He-Man, I'm a MotU nerd.

And...that's all I have to contribute, lol. ;)

(Steph and I have a birthday this month! ;) Okay now I'm done.)

Last edited:
Though I'm hiding from THIS year's big 4-oh, lovely Goddess Sparky;) ~we also share our b-day w/JFK Jr. And people wonder why we're so charismatic... :happyfloa
And just for the record, I think a munch is in order~we can bring our balloons for Terry~let's hope the poor lad can swim, hmmm? :bowing:
XOXO

NeitherSparky said:
(Steph and I have a birthday this month! ;) Okay now I'm done.)

Bagelfather,Lindyhopper,I would love to come but I am unable to :( But I know everyone who does attend will have a Great time! I am going to try to make it out to California in the near future

Okay everybody, the party details have gone out to everyone who RSVPed. If you're planning on attending, but didn't get them, please contact [email protected] right away!

Bagel and I are very excited - we're expecting at least a dozen attendees, including a few brand-new ones and one from Arizona (that's a first for us!). Hooray for making new friends! :grouphug:

Ain't it great when you host one wit' out-of-state folks? Matter o' time before out-of-country show up.

Hope y'all have a blast tomorrow!

AffectionateDan said:
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :cry1: I'm missin' the fun! :sadcry:

Awww... poor Danny Wanny... stuck in NY with his ticklish girlfriend. Poor thing... it's heartbreaking. Really! :rolleyes: :p :imouttahe

Have fun everyone! I hope we get back out there some time soon. :cuddle:

I have been reading about this gathering for a week or two. I live in the Bay Area, close to Santa Clara. I didn't get the gumption to go to my first gathering. :confused: So folks, how was it?

Cerebral <<<<----

cerebraltickles said:
I have been reading about this gathering for a week or two. I live in the Bay Area, close to Santa Clara. I didn't get the gumption to go to my first gathering. :confused: So folks, how was it?

Cerebral <<<<----
Awesome!

I think we ended up with 19 attendees, with one of the best male/female ratios I've ever seen. I can't speak for everyone, but I had a great time.

And you should drop by next time for sure, we're not that strange :p

I thought it was excellent. I've only been to two, and while the first was good, this was better. I'll leave it to someone else (Bagel? Lindy?) to post the details.

It was a GREAT time. Awesome attendees, wonderful hosts, and a whole day to just hang out, get to know each other, and have fun. You can't beat that with a stick! :D

What a great time! it was my first gathering and so much fun...more fun than i could imagine.

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome, for tickling the hell out of me (my first time with multiple ticklers), for taking such good care of me, and for being all out great people! I'm glad I could assist with increasing the f/m ratio :)

Especially thanks to Lindyhopper, Bagelfather, and Starfires for being such great hosts.

Can't wait for my next one!

Oh my goodness! Best party EVER!!! :xpulcy: 19 attendees - that's a record for us! 6 women - I think that may be a record for our region!! We had two beds going for most of the evening, not to mention the couches and the living room floor! And every single guest had the chance to play a little (and in some cases, A LOT! :evilha: ). Bagelfather and I are incredibly thrilled to be hosting in such a growing and thriving community. :grouphug:

My thanks go out to... everyone!!! Itemized, that would be:

asutickler, for coming all the way out here from Arizona! I'm glad you had a great time, and we hope to see you again soon. :cool:

Daniel, for remembering a five-month-old conversation, and for making your way into our world! And for appreciating the stickers on my toes. :wub:

simulated, for holding me down, and then letting me win at tickle-wrestling even though you're like twice my size. :p

Joel, for wielding a feather with precision. :bubble:

AquaFeline, for brightening our day with your presence, and for being a fun 'lee. :)

Purvis, for all your stories! It's always wonderful to see you. :twohugs:

Big John, for stopping by, even with your cold! :eek: I'm really glad you did.

Phineas, for securing my left arm, and being an all-around fun 'ler. :triangle: Nevertheless, Bagel and I have discussed providing all our future guests with ping-pong balls, so they can pelt you whenever you broach the topic of video games. :Kiss1:

sfticklegirl, for finally making it to your first gathering, and being such a fun 'lee! I know our guys totally loved you! :bowing:

J and M, for having the courage to attend your first gathering, and to let a new person into your lives. That was a first for me, and I am honored by your trust. :smilelove

cal_tickler, for reminding me how tickling and blues go hand in hand, and for initiating that tickling match on the floor! :wow:

MK, for agreeing to come to our gathering in spite of all your initial worries, and for letting us introduce you to the joys of tickling. Your performance was truly inspiring. :cuddle:

Icycle, for that Diet-Coke-and-ice cream run, and for taking good care of me and my friends, as always. :lovestory

Redmage, for your rope expertise (even when it turned geeky), and for showing all those 'lers how to tickle me. You are a truly evil individual. :devil2:

Nightshade, for making my cohost's evening so special. It makes me happy to see him so happy. :redheart:

starfires, for being our "cooler head," whose better judgement we can always trust to prevail. Your concern for the well-being of our guests is paramount, and invaluable for the rest of our hosting team. :smilestar

Me, for being such a tickle trouper (you know I do it for you guys :angel: ) and for maxing out the use of smilies in a post without repeating a single one. :D

And last, but certainly not least, Bagelfather, for the planning, the shopping, the setup, the wrapup... for making all of this possible. I can't imagine how we'd do this without you. :Kiss2:

And for those of you who missed out, or who can't wait to do this again - Bagel and I figuring on January for our next big event, and we'll also plan a munch for December. That would be a great opportunity to meet some folks who are into tickling, in an even-less-scary environment than a full-on gathering. ;) I know December is busy for people, but hopefully at least some of you can make it. You know you want to!

Until next time, everyone. :wavingguy You're the best!

Last edited:
Way to go!

Awesome gathering everyone!

As always Bagelfather, Starfires and Lindy-you were fantastic organizers and hosts! And great work on the f/m ratio. The odds get better every gathering I attend! I can't wait for the time when females outnumber the males! Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you all for such a great time!

*More follows, more lees!*

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back