• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 19 (*/FF, all over) (BSG, Tomb Raider)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue Part 10
Part 1 Part 11
Part 2 Part 12
Part 3 Part 13
Part 4 Part 14
Part 5 Part 15
Part 6 Part 16
Part 7 Part 17
Part 8 Part 18
Part 9

Part 19

Lara opened her eyes; they'd drugged her again, which meant she was likely in the Block. She looked down; yes, she thought with a mental sigh. Here we go again. Then she saw she wasn't alone.

"Hey," Starbuck said with a note of mutual appreciation for the unpleasantness of the situation. "Nice to finally meet you face-to-face."

"Indeed," Lara said, though it wasn't mutual, she just saw no means to antagonize this woman. "I assume you haven't been told what we can expect." She noticed there was a cable locked around each of her wrists and running up into the ceiling. That was something new. She tried in vain to get it off, but it was too secure for her bare fingers.

"Not a peep," Starbuck said.

"Good morning, ladies," came the voice.

"Ah, well, speak of the devil I guess," Starbuck said.

"We've decided to break up the monotony a bit, since you both still refuse to cooperate with us-"

"I told you I don't know a fraking thing!" Starbuck shouted with frustration.

There was silence for a moment. "Don't interrupt me again," the voice said without rebuke or threat. Somehow it was more chilling than either would have been. "We've decided we're going to play a little game." Starbuck's Block swiveled and rolled until it was up against and facing Lara's. At the same time, the cables went taut, yanking Lara's arms straight up into the air. A device came down around her right hand, encasing it. "You haven't seen these yet, so let me introduce you to our charity belts. Dreadful name, I know, but you know how these little nicknames stick." In response, the two both felt a sudden, rather pleasant sensation on their clitorises; it ended rather quickly. “This is just to give you a little introduction," the voice explained. "Though you can rest assured that if you do things properly you can enjoy yourselves to an extent.

"You're both familiar with the Blocks," the voice continued, "so you know how they work. We've made a few changes to offer a bit of a variety. We're going to set Lara's Block on Level 4, but what we've also done is tied the charity belt in with the Block; the higher the level, the more intense they operate at. Now Lara, inside that device on your right hand you will feel two buttons; those control the level of your block. Left will dial it down, right will dial it up, to a maximum of four, of course. Starbuck, the problem for you is that whenever Lara's Block goes down, your Block will go up accordingly; in other words: if she turns hers off, yours will go up to full power, and I'm afraid there is nothing you can do to stop it, at least not directly."

"Thanks," Starbuck said bitterly.

"Oh, but we haven't left you completely at her mercy," the voice said. "After all, your hands are freed, and Lara... well, Lara is kind of stuck, isn't she. Did I mention that she's extremely ticklish on her upper body?"

"Ah," Starbuck said. "So the idea is that if I don't like what she's doing, I can use this as a payback to maybe get her to tone it down for me."

"Yes," the voice said. "And of course, whatever you do to Lara will have no impact on her charity belt, so it will present an interesting dilemma for her. I'm curious to see how this plays out. Perhaps we'll take bets."

"Charming," Lara said icily.

"Let's begin," the voice said, and Lara screamed. It was a quick and intense assault, attacking all her weak spots simultaneously. Probes and feathers worked over her feet, more did the same to her behind. Her knees were squeezed with a tender mercy that sucked the air out of her. Her inner thighs were given attention as well, driving her to hysterics. Her belly was also allowed a great deal of attention, including the navel and the flanks. All told, it instantly drove all rational thought from her mind and reduced her to a shrieking ticklish mess.

Starbuck looked on with nervous anticipation. She knew it wasn't going to be long and Lara would manage to gain enough control over herself to operate the controls, and then she'd be in trouble. She'd be helpless; true she could try to use a little "friendly persuasion" to get Lara to change things, but if she couldn't deliver something worse than what the Block could, then Lara would have little incentive. She tightened her hands into fists in anticipation, readying herself for the counter-strike, should Lara give in.

She did. With three taps she dialed the Block down to Level 1, which was strong but manageable by comparison. Starbuck was instantly roaring with laughter as she now felt the intense ministrations on those same spots. It was the tickling equivalent of falling through the ice in a frozen lake, it just sapped the strength from her body and left her hunched over, laughing her head off. "...stop it..." she got out amongst her laughs, eyes already screwed shut as she tried vainly to fight this. "...please stop please..."

Lara swallowed. So far, so good. She kicked the Block all the way off, and Starbuck's laughs went from the quiet chuckles of exhaustion to the ones of newfound energy when things intensify. It was a mistake, as it seemed to snap her attention back to Lara. Still laughing, Starbuck lunged forward and grabbed Lara's ribs in both hands and began squeezing madly. Lara began laughing and tried to struggle, but with the cables taut and the Block held her so high up on her torso that there was no wiggle room. She swore at Starbuck a couple times, but she knew that this wasn't anywhere near as bad as it could be, not compared to what the Blocks can do. As they say, she grinned and bore it.

The tickling was driving Starbuck out of her mind. Her feet were especially distracting; the strokes and prods were hitting every single ticklish spot on her soles and in between her toes. She tried to do something to scrunch up her foot to get at least some relief from it, but it was impossible to budge even a little, and focusing on her feet only made the sensations even more overwhelming. Her hands slipped off Lara while she doubled over with laughter, and the other woman gasped for air at the break. Starbuck pushed herself back up, however, still laughing like crazy. She stuck her fingers into the exposed armpits and began scratching madly. Now Lara was really going at it, screaming and crying while Starbuck tickled away. Good, maybe this would make her tone things down.

Lara struggled to resist, but Starbuck was doing a pretty good job on her. Her upper body was way more sensitive than her lower part - even her feet weren't as ticklish when you got down to it. So even though Starbuck was only one person attacking one spot instead of a machine attacking multiple spots, she was doing a comparable job on Lara. "STOP!" Lara finally cried. "STOP AND I'LL HAHAHA DIAL IT DOWN!" But Starbuck didn't relent, so Lara didn't budge either. She could outlast the blond, she knew that much.

But Lara had forgotten the other element in the equation. The charity belt was humming away, and while the tickling was driving Starbuck out of her mind, at the same time, that was a very nice backdrop against the touches. And with Lara's skin under her fingers, suddenly Starbuck had a renewed way to direct her energies. She was laughing like a madwoman to be sure, but she put her all into a frenzy of sexual energy and tickled Lara as intensely as she could. The sight and feel of her could almost make Starbuck forget just how much she was being tickled herself. In fact, after a little while, it stopped being nearly as torturous and stared being kind of fun, enhancing things in a way. Eventually the inevitable happened, and despite the laughter a single moan slipped out.

Still, nothing was stopping because of it, so before the sensation even faded, Starbuck went back at it with renewed vigor, tickling Lara's breasts fast and furious. Now Lara was getting desperate, and she figured she'd take a chance and kick her machine up to level 1 in the hopes that Starbuck would back off, at least a little. It didn't; in fact it just seemed to allow Starbuck to have more energy to focus on Lara, finding the best way to tickle her. Lara was about to turn it off again when she decided against it. It wasn't really going to change anything, and while the torment of her lower body was compounding the issue, the buzz of the now active belt at least allowed her to endure it a little better. The fact was that the upperbody tickling was outdoing everything else, and... and the buzz made the sensations on her chest far more bearable, almost enjoyable.

Starbuck was a bit surprised when she felt the intensity drop again, and then again on her Block. She was still laughing, but this was far more manageable. It let her focus her efforts on tormenting her fellow captive better, although the look on Lara's face seemed to suggest that it wasn't as bad as all that, as far as she was concerned. Starbuck paused and considered; with the tickling died down she could at least put a couple thoughts together. With a smile she went back at it, but her hands switched over from tickling to massage, squeezing and rubbing lovingly; it felt nice, and she could feel even the diminished power of the belt enhancing this experience.

Lara, for her part, was in a strange world of paradox, where everything was driving her out of her mind with agony and ecstasy. As she felt the firm fondling she let her head loll back, laughing all the while yet growing to relish all of this. Her belt had been amped up, and she started getting heady, and the lack of oxygen from laughing so hard was making her head swim. She felt it come fast and hit hard like a runaway train, and she was left laughing and panting in its wake. Not long after that, Starbuck visibly did the same again.

The machines turned off. "Interesting," the voice commented while Lara and Starbuck panted for breath. "Very, very interesting. I look forward to seeing how you act in round 2. This time, however, I'll think we'll go to Level 5." And Lara and Starbuck exploded with laughter.

wow fantastic installment..i had to search for this chapter..afraid i would miss it..i was gone for a week..love the block idea..and they also seemed to enjoy it..now i will read chapter twenty and post on that as well..

Thanks. I like trying to come up with new ways of doing things.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back