• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Family Tickle Feud! (FC-29)", FM Concepts

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Family Tickle Feud! (FC-29)
producer: FM Concepts
running time: 60 minutes

The web page for this video can be seen by searching for this video at the FM Concepts store, http://www.fmstore.com/. Many pictures and clips have been posted from this video over the years.

Segment #1: Abby Andrews and Brenda Dubois are a daughter and her mother. Brenda walks into the room to discover that Abby has her dirty bare feet on the coffee table. Brenda decides she needs to punish her daughter for this. Now we see Abby still sitting on the couch, but her feet are in a small set of stocks on the coffee table and her hands are tied over her head. Brenda begins to tickle Abby, but since her idea of tickling is to dance her fingertips over Abby's feet, she doesn't get much of a reaction. One of the things I dislike about the small set of stocks is that anyone who is very ticklish would probably jerk them all over the place. That doesn't happen here. Abby does occasionally laugh, but under the circumstances it doesn't seem real. Abby eventually agrees to never walk around with dirty feet again.

In the next scene, Abby and Brenda have traded places. Now Brenda is sitting on the couch with her arms tied behind her back and her feet placed in the small stocks on the coffee table. Abby's tickling technique is much better than Brenda's and Brenda does act like she is ticklish, but only in the range of mild to average. Brenda eventually agrees to buy Abby a new car.

Segment #2: Cindy Ashton walks into a room where Sadie Atkins is sucking on the toes of Ashleigh Kowe. Since this is Cindy's home, she is upset that she isn't involved. As a result, she ties the ankles of each woman to the seat of a chair while they are sitting on the couch with their arms tied behind their backs. She then begins to tickle their feet. Both Sadie and Ashleigh are in bra and panties and are very attractive. Too bad they don't seem ticklish. This goes on for a while with them saying "Cindy, stop." between sounds that are supposed to pass for laughter. This may be due in part to Cindy's technique, which is of the fingers-dancing-on-the-soles variety.

In the next scene, Cindy is the one who is tied up. She is sitting on the couch with her feet through the legs of a bar stool. Sadie and Ashleigh remove Cindy's shoes and begin tickling her feet. Cindy's reaction pretty much consists of saying "Ahh. Stop. Oh my God." repeatedly with Sadie and Ashleigh doing the laughing. At one point Sadie uses both the feathery and pointy end of a feather with the same results.

Segment #3: Erika Dvorak is a captured secret agent. She is sitting on the edge of a bed with her back to the frame at the foot of the bed, her feet sticking through the frame and her wrists tied behind her. A man (I think he is named Eric and is in many FM videos) walks into the room and asks Erika who the double agent is. Since Erika doesn't speak English very well, she has a bewildered look on her face that I think is real. When Erika won't speak up, the man tickles her feet and asks if she understands this. Erika appears to be somewhat ticklish and her reaction alternates between laughing, saying "Stop" and looking bewildered. Since Eric's tickling hand at times looks like one of those back scratchers with the hand on the end, it's no wonder that Erika doesn't react more. Since Erika won't reveal what she knows, the man then gets a toothbrush and begins to use it. Erika doesn't react much to this and says "I don't know what to say.", which seems real. I think she must not have gotten a copy of the script, because she really looks like she doesn't know what is going on. That's the most amusing part about this entire segment. After a short time, the man returns to using his fingers, but his technique appears to be deteriorating and Erika appears to be more annoyed than anything.

Segment #4: This scene begins with Darian Hurley sitting topless on the couch with her arms tied behind her back and her ankles tied to the seat of a chair. Whitney Prescott, who is also topless, begins to tickle her feet. Darian laughs at times, but it seems forced. Whitney says "You're trying not to show it, but I know you're ticklish." Whitney then tries a brush, first with the handle and then the bristles. Darian continues to wiggle around, but it is hard to tell if it is from the tickling or if she is just acting.

Segment #5: This segment begins with Heidi Lynn sitting on the couch with her arms tied behind her back and her ankles tied to the seat of a chair. She is wearing a blue one-piece negligee thing (I don't really know the names of women's underwear). Sadie Atkins, also in bra and panties, begins to tickle Heidi's tiny feet. Heidi never really laughs much, instead making a whimpering sound. Heidi appears to be annoyed by the tickling, so she may be ticklish, but she doesn't have the type of laughing reaction I like.

Segment #6: Ashley Fields is a secret agent and, while searching a home, is captured by Taylor St. Clair. Ashley is tied to a recliner and Taylor tickles her to find out what she knows. Ashley appears to be very ticklish and obviously doesn't enjoy the experience. She both laughs and squeals and gets a pained look on her face. At one point Taylor pulls Ashley's shirt up to expose her breasts, saying that she can see that Ashley is getting a little hot.

After a while, Ashley's partner shows up and helps her to switch places with Taylor. Taylor is a beautiful brunette and has an adorable smile and laugh. Unfortunately, Ashley is an extraordinarily poor tickler and only occasionally gets a result out of Taylor. Her technique looks more like a massage. This goes on for several minutes when Ashley's partner returns and sends Ashley back to the headquarters. The partner is played by the same guy in segment #3 (Eric I think), who isn't known for his tickling technique, but it is still better than Ashley's and he gets better results from Taylor. The man notices that Taylor is hot, so he opens her top to expose her breasts and then returns to tickling her.

Here is a summary of my review.

What I liked:
1) The Taylor St. Clair segment was pretty good. Both women in this segment seemed to be ticklish.

What I didn't like:
1) Only the feet are tickled.
2) This video came out in 1996, before there was some competition that produced videos with real tickling. It shows here, since most of the segments don't seem to have much real tickling in them.
3) FM's camera work is generally pretty good, and at times appears to be more professionally done than some of the more popular companies that have real tickling in their videos, but for whom videos are side projects of the producers. However, as another reviewer of FM once noted, sometimes they will focus on images of things unrelated to the tickling, such as the bound hands. I wouldn't mind this before the tickling starts, but once the action starts I want to see the tickling.

Related Videos: Can't think of any.

Good observations, Nimrod. You put this lousy video, which sucks so bad that I eventually taped "Simpsons" episodes over it, in its proper context. Before MTP, Ana, RT and others raised the bar, people could put out anything and get away with it.

For those interested in decent scenarios in the early years of FM Concepts, I'd recommend FC-25, with the classic Joy Marks segment, or the segment with our tickling legend Tori Sinclair tortured by Tawny Lashelle. The former is probably out of print, but the latter (not sure of its catalog #) is definitely available in clip form on TickleParty, and is well worth the five bucks!

There's nothing more to say...this movie BLOWS...dont' buy it!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back