• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Simpsons

Don Turtelli

Only a quick story!

It was a damp cloudy Thursday in Springfield. It was the afternoon and Marge was just leaving the Walmart with the weekly shopping. The kids were at school and Homer in work. Marge proceeded to drive back home. As she drove through downtown she happened to notice a gust of illuminous steam emerging from an alleyway. Seeing as it was only the afternoon and she did not have much to do at home, Marge decided to check it out.

She parked the car at the side of the street and walked down the alleyway. The steam was no longer visible but there was an open side door a few feet away. Marge walked inside. Before she could observe her surroundings she felt a cloth held over her face.

"Wakey wakey Mrs. Simpson". Marge heard a familiar voice speaking to her. She opened her eyes. Standing in front of her was Sideshow Bob. He had an evil villainous grin on his face. Marge found that she was tied down to a padded table, arms over her head, in a small dimly lit room. Her feet were bare.

"How coincidental that a Simpson should stumble upon my latest piece of work. Before you ask, I am creating a sleeping potion in the next room that can put the entire town to sleep. Now I want to know what you are doing here". "Untie me at once" demanded Marge. "That is not possible Mrs. Simpson. Your son Bart has caused me too much trouble in the past, so I am not going to let another Simpson come along and destroy my plans". "I didn't know what you were doing" said Marge, " I saw something starnge come from the alleyway and I just had a look. Don't you think maybe you are overreacting?" Bob let out a loud chuckle. " Oh Mrs.Simpson you charm me, you really do. Perhaps you can stay, and we will have a good laugh together?"

With that, Bob removed a large turkey feather from his trouser pocket. "Ticklish Mrs.Simpson?" he asked as he began to stroke the feather along Marge's soles. Evidently, Marge was very ticklish on her feet. "Hahahahahahahahahah- bob- hahahahahahah ssststststststtttoooppppppppp- hahahahahahahahahahahahh" she cried. She twisted and squirmed on the table, but she could not escape the tickling. "You can thank Bart for this" said Bob as he intensively tickled Marge. "Nooooo AAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahah" screamed Marge.

Bob then began to drag and push the feather in between Marges toes. Marge was in ticklish agony. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha caaaannntttttt bbbrrreeeeeaaaatthhhhheeeeeeee hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" screamed Marge. Bob was enjoying this sadistic torture of Marge. "Such a sweet laugh" he commented.

Meanwhile outside, Bart was walking by; he was skipping school. He could hear tortured laughter from the alleyway. "Hmm, should I check it out" he thought to himself....

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue it

The curiosity was too much for Bart. He decided to investigate the howls of laughter from the alleyway. The laughter certainly sounded familiar somehow.....

Back in the room, tears of laughter were now running down Marge's face. "PLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SSSSTTTOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". Sideshow Bob had a deranged grin on his face as he continued to stroke the feather up and down Marge's soles. The overwhelming sense of ticklish panic continued for poor Marge. Bob just kept tickling and tickling and tickling. "HHHEEELLLLLPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH". This was genuine torture. "I am going to just tickle and tickle all day and all night, and there is not a thing that you can do about it Mrs.Simpson". Marge was really struggling to catch her breath by now. Her laughter was occasionally going silent in between the squeals and cries for mercy. Every milli second of the feathery sensation was a milli second too much for Marge.

Out in the alleyway, Bart could hear the laughter decrease; the shrill screaming laughter had now turned to a low pitched laughter, as if the person laughing was gasping for air. Bart was puzzled by this.

He pulled at the handle of the side door in the alleyway. No luck, it was locked. The door was too heavy to break open. He noticed an air vent above his head. It was high up however. He left the alleyway to find something that he could use to climb onto.

"CCC-AA-NNN-TTTT BBB-RRRRR-EEEEEE-AAA-TTT-HHHHH-EEEEEE HHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" gasped Marge back in the room. "I do not care Mrs.Simpson if you cannot breathe, it is not my problem. I am going to continue tickling you, it is up to you to catch your breath, not me" said the extraordinarily sadistic Sideshow Bob.

Outside, Bart had found a garbage can. He brought it down the alley and stood on it. He managed to pull the air vent cover from the wall, and with one jump he was inside the vent. He followed the tunnel around to the left. It was pitch black. He continued along until he found some light. It was light from a room with cauldrons, tubes, pots and pans but there was nobody in the room. He continued along the air vent for another few moments until he could see more light...

The laughter of Marge was now completely silent. She was basically a ticklish mess by now. Her body was jumping and squirming in spasms but her restraints kept her in place, unable to escape the ticklish feeling. In her panic she felt she was doomed; she knew that Bob had no intentions of stopping.

In the vent, Bart approached the light. It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the light of the room. He could then see clearly into the room below.

"What the-". He could not believe his eyes when he saw his arch nemesis Sideshow Bob tickling his mothers' feet with a feather. He could see Marge twisting and turning and violently struggling, but to no avail. "What should I do" wondered Bart.

Suddenly the vent tunnel began to loosen. Bart heard a loud creaking sound as his weight caused the vent come loose from the wall. "TTTHHHUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!" filled the room as Bart and the air vent came crashing into the room. "Uh oh" said Bart wearily...........

Make Bart get tickled along with Marge

then at the end make sideshow bob force Marge and Bart into a tickle fight

Okay. the tickle fight I don't know about. But I can definitely see Bart getting it. I mean after all that's happened, don't you think Sideshow Bob would want the payback in some shape or form

please continue this story don.

i have waited so long for a simpsons tickling story

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Continue The Story Don

My guess is that Bart gets it, then Homer (being Homer and skipping work like the boy) finds them and some how knocks out Bob to stop it. Then Bob's brother Sesil kidnaps Lisa and gives her a taste.

Don't worry, there will be a next part to this this story, I've just been really busy, I'll post the next part during the week....

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finish It !!!!!!!!!!!

This story is not getting finished if it has anything to do with Bart, Lisa or any other minor characters getting invloved. Minor rules are clearly posted at the top of this and all forums on the TMF. Tread carefully here.

I don't think it's bad

There was a tickling story with the kids in Ninja Turtles. Besides, it's animated. i think there is a difference between animated and live people here. Besides, not like it's adult themed with kids

I agree with you in principle Dave. But there's an inconsistencey here; If minors from cartoons are not allowed to be depicted in any tickling scene, story, film or otherwise, then why aren't certain toon scenes being deleted in the video clips section? Hell, maybe even fanart pics depicting cartoon minors, furry or otherwise.

I'm talking about the one from Talespin titled "baloo" where a minor, Kit Cloudkicker, is tickled. I also recall a scene from the early days of the Simpsons where Bart and Lisa were tickled in a dream by Maggie, I think it was posted too.

They're the only two toon clips I've ever seen with minors involved. Going by the ruling, shouldn't they be deleted? I understand why such a rule is in place, even though it is portrayed playful and innocent, it can be exploited. But I'm sure there plenty more cartoon scenes that were posted that violate these rules and were actually never enforced.

This rule needs to be enforced, but I see inconsistencies and IMO they shouldn't be there.

I agree.

Although I must say that I have waited on this forum for a few years for a good Simpson’s tickling story, and now, it has arrived. It was about two months ago that another instalment was posted and since then, I have been so frustrated as to when the next part is. I have come home from work and rushed to the computer to find any updates. Now there is this whole business about children getting tickled. I don’t find anything wrong with a child cartoon character being tickled in a story someone made up.
I feel angry at this decision not to continue this story. Even if Bart or Lisa didn’t get tickled I wouldn’t care, I just want to see the ending.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back