• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A night to always remember (A true tickle tale)

mrfrench58

TMF Regular
Back in the 80s I managed a small retail store. One day, a young lady came in looking for a particular item, which I found for her. We had small talk during the transaction and she laughed a number of times at my comments.

As she was cashing out she asked if I was "involved." I had recently broken up with my long-time girlfriend and was looking for some fun. She invited me to her home for dinner the next night.

Emily was about 5'7", short reddish-blond hair with a rather stocky, but not fat frame.

Her house was in a lightly populated area on a state highway. In other words, there were no near neighbors who could have heard any noise coming from the house, which turned out to be a good thing.

Emily was wearing a simple housedress, nylons and slippers. After her delightful dinner, we retired to the living room and her couch.

We visited for quite some time and finally began making out. I soon was on top of her on the couch and began moving my hands around to "accidentally" discover whether she was ticklish. I quickly discovered that her ribs and sides were highly sensitive and she let out an agonized howl as I asked the magic question, "Are you ticklish?"

Emily was HIGHLY ticklish and I proceeded to dig into those ribs with a vengeance. Her eyes rolled upward as she shrieked with laughter. I let up rather quickly as I didn't want to go overboard, at least right away.

To my delight, Emily appeared to be almost disappointed that I had stopped so soon. As we continued to make out on the couch, she would initiate more tickling by giving me a quick poke in the ribs. I took her cue and went back to tickling her. Her wild laughter made my ears ring. When I attacked her underarms, she began with the silent laughter of someone overwhelmed.

Sad to say, her feet were not ticklish despite my best efforts on her stockinged soles. However, I soon discovered that her knees and the back of her thighs were highly sensitive and she screamed as I made my attacks there.

Emily kicked and flailed, but never tried too hard to get away. I stopped for a second and asked her, "You love to be tickled, don't you?" She replied by nodding her approval.

She confessed that she was surprised how ticklish she was and that her previous boyfriend had never been able provoke the extreme reactions from her like I did (the ultimate complement!).

Soon, we made our way upstairs to her bedroom. Emily had a metal post headboard which I immediately thought of as the type that would be perfect to tie her to for more tickling. Magically, as if she read my mind, she asked me, "Why don't you tie me to the bed so you can tickle me some more?"

Naturally, I complied with her wishes and tied her hands to the headboard with the the belt from her bathrobe. Emily was naked and I took the opportunity to explore other areas of her body for ticklishness. Some of her other hot spots included her inner thighs, her belly button and her ass. I tortured all these areas without mercy as she shook the bed with agonized laughter.

My favorites continued to be her legs. Just a few quick squeezes of those knees made it appear as she was going to tip the bed over.

Emily was subjected to several tickling sessions that night and, in between? Well, I'm sure you can fill that part in.

I only saw Emily one time after that night to remember. I got back together with my girlfriend and didn't want to complicate my life by having something on the side, no matter how great it was.

While that night is quite some time ago, I can still see Emily naked and helpless as I tickled her wildly. I hear that wild, helpless laughter, too.

I have tickled more than a few since then, but I don't think I have ever found a more perfect match for my particular interest. Hopefully, whoever is with Emily now is taking full advantage of her "weakness" and having the time of his life. I sure did.

:devil:

Awesome story man, wowowowowowow!!!! It must of been hard to let go of something so good. Thanks for posting bro.
Ciao

I can underdstand how you wouldn't want something on the side (that always ends badly), but why not have gone out with emily? The way i see it, it was a perfect match! She asked you if you were avalible (meaning she was interested), you found out she's ticklish (need i explain why thats good?), you find out she likes it (a ticklers dream), SHE asks to be tied down and tickled (holy crap!)! I would have burst out of my pants at the sound of her ASKING to be tied and tickled!!!

In any event, if you can get a girl naked tied down and tickled THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET HER, damn you the man!!!

Well, another reason I didn't see Emily, Lost My Mind, was that I enjoyed similar situations with my girlfriend. So, the well wasn't dry in regards in tying and tickling.

Of course, as life usually goes, it's feast or famine!

Well, at least you have someone to tickle.......i have still YET to have a tickling expiriance of any kind! I have never been a ticklee, i have never been a tickler! I WANT to contribute to the early expiriances thread, but i can't without making it up!!! Sorry that my life sucks, biscuit.....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back