• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for an online tickle roleplay partner

psyloche

i'm a 'ler and a 'lee who's pretty much obsessed with roleplaying and tickling so i'm looking for anyone out there willing to roleplay via MSN, YIM, AIM, or even through PMs or e-mail. if anyone's interested please let me know

I'd also love to rp with you. If you're interested pm me, and we'll try to work something out. :poke3:

I RP all the time, I'd love to see what the creative minds here can come up with.

I can play male and female characters very well, am experienced with different systems and settings, and a pretty creative person as well. Whether you like to freeform or roll the dice, I hope maybe we can come up with something fun. =)

ticklee for role play

Id love to role play with you on line, im always looking for someone to do it with but everyone ive met into tickling only wants to meet and tickle me for real. Im alsso obsessed with role playing, i love a good tickling scene - all diferent kinds of scenarios and bondage. i love role play with detail. 21 years old ticklee nice ticklish feet. hope to here from you

hi

im interested if u want we can use the chat room here just give me a pm

The OP hasn't replied for a while.

Perhaps you can try her at her other handle "psychout"

Greetings from Houston. I'm Richard, a 40 year old male ler looking for female lees. Anybody wanting to yahoo chat is [email protected]. A heads up letting me know when you want to talk would help.

ill role play definately. i do it with a few people often i love it. i only do it with the greatest detail. definately pm me some time.

ps. love the TMNT quote above me. oneof the greats

Female Ler,lee here who also loves role play, is very descriptive detailed creating scenerio's ,and I love role playing by voice on phone calls or Instant messenger,my yahoo Im name is ticklishcutie382003 ...

Besides tickling,I have other interests such as Karaoke, attending BBQ's,playing pool,throwing darts, comedy clubs , hot tubs or any activity dealing with being in,around water ..

Interested

Hi,

just thought I'd let you know that I'd love to tickle RP with you. Give me a PM if you want to do this. :)

Oooo me too, me too! I love to rp, it's so hard to find people to do it with these days. People who do it well. I've been rping for over 10 yrs and I love detailed, descriptive scenarios. Anyone want to do this PM me!

I'm always up for a good RP as the 'lee, screenname is bareticklishfeet on both Yahoo and AIM

Hate to be that guy...

Followed the yahoo screename. It came up as a Male named Jimmy with friends who were into tickling. Explanation?

Im interested in RP. Just PM me whenever and i'll give you my info.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back