• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kairi and Taron (slight F/M, */F, */M)

Who should be the winner?

• Taron

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Kairi

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
The sequel to my last story. If you want to read it, go here.

Taron and Kairi

Also, I forgot to mention in the last story. Kairi has a black, sleevless belly shirt and black shorts. Her hair has been cut to a style similar to the one in KH1. Taron has a uniform that looks like Riku's in KH1, except he has no gloves and his hair looks like a mix between Sephiroth and Cloud.

XxXxX​

Taron smiled as Kairi walked into the room. "Did you make it?" he laughed. She merely huffed and moved away from him, making him laugh louder.

"Why don't you have to use the washroom?" she asked.

"Simple. 1., You didn't get me as hard as I did you, and 2., I'm a guy. We hold it in better", he stated, smirking.

"Oh really?" she said, quickly shooting her hands to his sides, racing them up and down. Taron laughed immediately at the surprise attack and squirmed away, chuckling.

"No fair!" he managed to choke out. "Cheater!"

"Who said anything about rules?" Kairi said innocently.

Taron glared mockingly at her. "Well, it seems you have some desire in you, right? Ok, then we'll play another little game." He clapped his hands and two X-frames slid out of the wall.

"Where do you get all of this?" She asked him, quirking an eyebrow.

"The guy put it in against my will, it wasn't my choice. Said something about interrogation or something", Taron replied quickly. "This time, the whole thing is who can last the longest. Those X-frames have been automated to begin tickling their captors when I say start. Don't ask", he added, noticing Kairi was about to say something. "When one of us shout out that we give up, the opponent will be released, and the tickling will stop. Then the opponent will tickle the other for twice the amount of time than when the person lasted. Also, there will only be a few minutes in each break. Ok?"

Kairi smiled. "Alright. I'll be enjoying your laughter when I win."

"We'll just see about that", he challenged, stepping to the first X-frame.As soon as he made contact with it, it snapped shut, tilted, and made him lie down. Kairi walked up to hers, the same effect occuring.

"Ready?" he asked. She nodded hesitantly. "Start!"

Instantly robotic arms came out from under the table, attacking their victims.

Kairi held it in as the first two merely stroked her belly softly. She knew it was gonna get worse. And it did, as more came out and began squeezing her knees. She smiled, but did not laugh. She shook here head from side to side. Then the arms began to tickle her harder and she started giggling. And soon, she laughed as two hands, with feathers began to run up and down her poor, soft feet. As soon as she was aware of herr feet, two smaller robotic hands grabbed her toes, pulled them back, and began tickling in between. She lauhed and jerked as she was tormented. She shrieked as more hands migrated to her sides and ribs, her clothes sticking to her from her sweat. She began to jerk even harder as two feathers began to run up and down her armpits. And she fell into silent laughter as a paintbrush dabbed into her belly button. But she only stayed silent for a few seconds, because every now and then, the arms would swich and stay on one spot, torment it, then quickly switch to another, keeping her confused and ticklish.

Taron had it worse. Instead of 15 hands, he had 30. He was bucking and jerking as the robotic arms tickled him all over. However, they payed the most attention to his feet. Many of the hands held black feathers, which had been plucked out of his wing. However, there seemed to be a strong reaction every time one of the feathers/fingers dabbed into his belly button. He squirmed and wriggled but he could do nothing but laugh as he was tormented all over.

XxXxX​

Now you need to tell me who you want to torture after this.

And if you're gonna vote, could you at least post on this what you like, dislike, and what I should change?

Last edited:
Okay, the poll doesn't matter anymore. I already made the next story.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back