• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW STORY - MINIATURIZED AND TICKLED (F/F) - Nylons

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello all,

Here is the sequel to my last two stories, THE TICKLING BOOTS and VOODOO TICKLING. Again, Anita, Natalie, Kristine, Lison, Bibi and Aneesa get even more mysteriously tortured through their RHT stockings by their new Mistresses.

To get access to the previous stories, click on the link at the bottom of the story, and you'll get access to all my stories...

Hope you enjoy. Comments are welcomed.

Miniaturized and Tickled

“What? What...How did you?” babbled Lison, as soon as she woke up. Something was wrong. Edeena was gigantic.

“You’ve been miniaturized nun Lison. Yes, we do have the power to make you tiny. Right now, you and Anita are less than two feet tall.”

“Two feet...but that’s impossible,” stated Anita who just couldn’t believe how small she was.

“Oh, it’s very possible nun Anita. And I’m afraid that it produces a horrible side effect. See, your nerve endings are packed so tight right now that it makes you horrendously ticklish. Let me show you.”

Easily picking up Lison’s and Anita’s ankles under one arm, she tore their small shoes off their tiny feet. Then, she picked up an ostrich feather and glided it on the bottoms of their small stockinged feet.

It was very efficient.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed instantly Lison, as soon as the feather touched her miniaturized stockings and feet. Lison instantly regretted defying Edeena. The feather easily stimulated her nun-like soles, as she trashed about.

“And of course with your ticklishified soles, the torture must be excruciating. Keeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, goodi, goodi, goodi-goo,” sweet tiny Lison. Oh, those tiny soles are so wiggly and twitchy nun Lison. I’m sure you noticed your clothes were miniaturized as well, including your nun uniforms and your stockings. You shall wear those all the time from now on, especially you jobless Lison. Anita can wear her stewardess uniform at work, but otherwise I expect you, tiny Anita, to wear your nun uniform. Do you understand tiny ticklish Anita?” ordered Edeena, as she looked at Anita’s ticklish soles being feathered ostrichly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” replied Anita, whose soles burned with ticklish pain.

“Ooooooh, poor tiny Anita is laughing her head off. Poor tiny Anita’s ticklishified tiny size 2 soles can’t take my big feather. Imagine what it would be if I was using my nails,” threatened Edeena, dropping her feather, ready to strike with her sharp nails the tiny soles of her victims. Lison’s soles and Anita’s foot-bottoms looked like the soles of little girls, wiggly and tickly.

As Anita finally stopped laughing, she begged sweetly: “No please not the nails. You’ll go straight through my taupe stockings. I’ll laugh so hard. Too hard. Please, no not that, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah,” screamed Anita as her soles exploded in extreme pain. Her tiny two foot-tall body was trashing about, tears flowing down her cheeks.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed maniacally miniaturized Lison, as the nails of Edeena made short work of her stockings to punish her soles.

“Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo, my tiny little slaves. Pooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo through your little stockings. You know, your miniaturized stockings are so much smoother to the touch, especially about the toes. Those reinforcements are so much smoother under my gigantic nails. Feel my nails through your stockings, my tiny little slaves. I love the fact that your feet are no bigger than a few inches. Your nerve endings are so packed together that your ticklishness is increased. You’ll be my slaves, my personal slaves. You have no choice unless you want to die from laughter. Submit,” ordered Edeena.

Dizzied, helpless, their lungs hurting, their feet tickling more than they ever tickled before, Lison and Anita submitted laughingly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaah,” agreed Anita by nodding her small head. She’d do anything for Edeena to stop.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh,” squealed, or rather screamed Lison, broken Lison, who also agreed to Edeena’s demands by nodding her small head.

“Ooh, I’m not sure if you agreed to my demands or not. I think you nodded your heads, but I’m not sure. I guess, I’ll have to keep pootchy-pootchying your pretty little feet. Pooooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo, kiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili on the bottoms of your delicious miniaturized stockings. What tickly tiny baby-soft stockings you are wearing. Now submit to me and my tickling needs.”

This time, Lison and Anita nodded their heads more forcefully, and felt relief. Their tiny soles stopped burning with ticklishness. But their ordeal wasn’t over, for Edeena had picked her feather back and was aiming at their baby-sized faces.

“Now, let’s see how ticklish you really are now.”

“How...how...how can we be so tiny,” said a frightened Kristine, who, with Natalie, was imprisoned in a tiny hospital bed, sheets holding her body in place with ease. A gigantic Michaella was kneeling before them, holding two sharp feathers.

“At a foot tall, you are so ticklish,” said simply Michaella, who literally tore Kristine’s and Natalie’s shoes off their tiny feet to glide a feather on the bottoms of their stockinged feet. “Tickle, tickle, kootchy-koo my tiny nurse slaves,” she added as she glided the feather delicately on their small soles.

Kristine and Natalie at first looked stupidly at the feather as it made its way through the air to touch their feet. But as soon as the feather made contact with their stockings, their feet reacted unfavorably, and Kristine and Natalie screamed only to end up laughing maniacally, unable to believe how much the feathers hurt when they touched their pure white stockinged soles.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” squealed miniaturized Kristine, as she wiggled her very little toes, and jerked in the bed.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-hahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” added in a state of utter helplessness, Natalie.

“Ooh, the poor little nurses just can’t take this little feather on their one inch soles. How tightly your nerves endings must be packed inside these little soles. Ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, my tiny nurses. Keeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, my sweet little nurses. Now...submit,” ordered simply Michaella, as she dropped her feathers, and applied one nail on each of the soles of her miniaturized victims. “Soooo smooth. Submit or die from laughter, my nurses,” repeated Michaella, as she dragged her nails on the helpless nurses’ foot-bottoms.

Kristina’s and Natalie’s reaction was instantaneous.

Harsh laughter.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” howled Kristine. Poor tiny Kristine tried to say that she would submit, but couldn’t. Never had her feet tickled so much.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, hahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-hahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,” laughed and screamed poor Natalie, tiny Natalie, ticklishified and miniaturized Natalie.

“Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, sweet Natalie, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, tender Kristine. Nod in submission.”

Both nurses quickly nodded and the torture ceased...temporarily. Michaella grabbed Kristine off the small bed she was restrained in, and tore off her blouse and skirt. “See these, soft Kristine? These are some of your own normal-sized hair. Oh, look at that perfect little naked belly,” she cooed, as she applied the hair on Kristine tiny belly structure. Lying in the palm of Michaella’s Nubian hand, Kristine couldn’t help but laugh as she saw her own hair touch her belly, which exploded in twitching pain. “And what about those perfectly-nyloned soles, can they take the hair?” wondered Michaella, as she touched Kristine’s pure white stockinged foot-bottoms. Kristine cutely flailed her legs like a little baby as she exploded in laughter.

“Now, what about you Natalie?” asked Michaella, as she put Kristine back in bed, grabbed Natalie, tore off her blouse and skirt. “How does your own hair feel under your arms?”

“Look at the little girls tied snuggly into their car seats. Oooh, oooh, oooh, I just love those little sandals you’re wearing over your exposed miniaturized dark skinned stockinged foot-bottoms,” cooed Meesha inside her car. “Just look at those tiny toes.”

But Aneesa didn’t find the situation funny. “You...you dressed us as babies...And we’re tiny, just over two feet tall. How can we be two feet tall?” she asked, as she squirmed inside the car seat she was strapped into. “Ooh, a feather. That’s not gonna do much.”

“Yes, a feather. A feather that will have no problem exciting your ticklishified soles right your tiny nyloned stockings. See, your nerve endings are tightly packed inside your tiny soles, making you so ticklish, so horribly ticklish, so deliciously ticklish. And with those cute little sandals, your reinforced toes are very exposed. Kiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, my two dark-skinned Arab beauties. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili on the tip of your ticklishified and miniaturized nyloned toes,” cooed Meesha, as she applied a feather on the tip of Aneesa’s and Bibi’s tiny toes. The toes squirmed deliciously and jerked several times as the feathers did their job.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa,” screamed laughingly Aneesa, as she squirmed madly in the car seat. Quickly, tears began to run down her cheeks. Her tiny baby-sized toes wiggled madly, uninterruptedly. But it got worse when Meesha inserted the feather under one of her soles. The explosion of ticklish pain maddened Aneesa instantly.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” laughed Bibi at the top of her lungs, as she felt that feather do tons of damage to her toes and then to one of her arches.

“My, my, my, aren’t you helpless before my puny little feathers. Let’s see what happens when I rip your little sandals off your feet and dig my nails on both of your sweet Arab soles. Kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, touchy Bibi, Kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, sweet Aneesa. My sharp nails are doing short work of your miniaturized baby-size stockinged foot-bottoms. You will now submit to me or I will tickle you to death. Look at those cute little toes wiggle spasmodically. Poooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo, submit...or suffer the consequences of uninterrupted laughter.”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa,” laughed maniacally Aneesa as she nodded her small head.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” agreed Bibi as well, her head moving up and down.

“You two are such good little dark skin Arab beauties, let me reward you,” said Meesha, as she ripped open their blouses and began feathering their breasts right through their bras, their thin bras, sending waves of maddening pleasure throughout their breasts.

“What? What? Where are we?” suddenly said Anita, as she woke up.

‘“We’re at your place,” replied an exhausted Kristine. “We’ve been returned to normal size and dropped off here. I woke up a few minutes ago. Natalie is still out. Aneesa and Bibi have these smiles they just can’t wipe off their faces, and I just can’t get anything coherent from them. And huh...”

“And huh what?”

Christine paused before answering. “I don’t know where Lison is,” finally said Kristine.

Anita looked around. “Oh no. What are they going to do to her.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed helplessly miniaturized Lison, who was strapped, in her bra, panties and stockings, in a car seat, much like Bibi and Aneesa had been earlier.

This car seat however was different. Small feathers were striking Lison’s backside, from her neck to her panties, tickling it madly. As well, the back of her stockinged knees were being plumed automatically, deliciously. And Edeena was torturing her stockinged feet, Michaella was helping her sides laugh and Meesha was digging her nails deeply inside her armpits.

“You have been such a good girl Lison, bringing us your ticklish friends so that we could ticklishify them and torture them,” stated Meesha.

“Yes, you betrayed them well. Since you’ve come here alone a few weeks ago, you’ve been a most obedient slave,” added Michaella.

“Yes, now we each have two slaves to toy with. You will let us know what your friends intend to do, and we will punish them,” concluded Edeena, who found Lison’s stockings to be the most pleasurable stockings she had ever touched. Now, we will let you go, but I’m afraid we have to make you laugh out before we do. Laugh out my slave.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed Lison very hard, who knew it would take her long painful minutes to faint from laughter. In the meantime, she would suffer, like she so enjoyed.

Lison loved her three Mistresses.

The End​

Hello all,

I've added this story on my main thread for the reading pleasure of everyone...

meantonylonfeet said:
Interesting story! Hope to see more soon!

Hopefully, I can keep them coming for some time. Thanks for the compliments...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back