• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Sunriseticklee!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I wanted to start this thread, to wish a very happy birthday to my good friend Sunriseticklee. I hope you have an excellent birthday, Sunrise, and that both you and Mr Alex are doing great! Take good care, hope to talk to you guys soon!

Your friend,
Mitch

<center>

Happy Birthday hon!....

boobie154mc4.jpg

(Your B-day tickles are waiting...)

:poke3: :poke3: :poke3: :poke3: :poke3:

Wishing you a Healthy, Happy Wonderful Birthday! :bouncybou

O.K. I admit it! I'm posting both lite's and sunrise's bithday greetings on Oct. 3rd, when I know theirs are Oct 1st and 2nd respectively.

It's the medicine! Honest!

Would the Captain lie to you? :angel:

Happy birthday, sweetheart!

Sidekick!!!!!!

Happy birthday, Sunriseticklee!!!

kwil and I wish you the best, and we hope that Alex gave you (or received from you) whatever you desired...with a little frosting, of course! :grouphug:

P.S. to Doubold T: So meds are your excuse now? Just wait until we meet, good sir; you'll need meds! :angel: :grouphug:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Sunrise , ENJOY ....................

Happy birthday sugar!! Hope your day is as special as can possibly be!

Mimi :redheart:

Looks like I missed this one by a mile.. Happy belated birthday anyhow sunny. Great to know ya.

Happy Birthday Sunriseticklee!! Wishing you the Best Happiest Day you have ever had :Kiss1:

Happy belated birthday Sunrise Ticklee. :bouncybou

Happy Birthday Sunriseticklee!!! You Go Girl!!! Sending you much love from Calif. (sorry I'm late) TX

I'm such an ass...

Thank you so much guys for the birthday wishes. I know I'm replying a month too late, but it has been forever since I've been here, and I didn't even know we had a new section for birthday wishes. I didn't even know this thread was here until just this second.

You all are wonderful to remember it... and to remember that I LOOOOVE nipple tickles (still venray) and I think the Rock is hot (still Mimi). Oooo but I know someone who is hotter! Heehee... He's laying right next to me. SIGH

Anyway.... Since I suck at staying in touch on TMF, ya'll shoot me an email some time or hit me up on Yahoo Messenger (sunriseticklee of course). I miss ya'll bunches.

If I say ya'll one more time, come and get me!
Sunny
:kiss2:

P.S. Happy belated birthday Nightlite and you too... of course "too Hottie". (You know who you are!)

Nightlite... I am so happy to read that you tied the knot! Don't know how the hell I missed that announcement! Congrats. I wish you and Kwil all the happiness in the world... minus how happy I feel right now!

I do love you all and I hope I will get a chance one day to see you again!

Sunriseticklee said:
I'm such an ass...

Thank you so much guys for the birthday wishes. I know I'm replying a month too late, but it has been forever since I've been here, and I didn't even know we had a new section for birthday wishes. I didn't even know this thread was here until just this second.

You all are wonderful to remember it... and to remember that I LOOOOVE nipple tickles (still venray) and I think the Rock is hot (still Mimi). Oooo but I know someone who is hotter! Heehee... He's laying right next to me. SIGH

Anyway.... Since I suck at staying in touch on TMF, ya'll shoot me an email some time or hit me up on Yahoo Messenger (sunriseticklee of course). I miss ya'll bunches.

If I say ya'll one more time, come and get me!
Sunny
:kiss2:

P.S. Happy belated birthday Nightlite and you too... of course "too Hottie". (You know who you are!)

Nightlite... I am so happy to read that you tied the knot! Don't know how the hell I missed that announcement! Congrats. I wish you and Kwil all the happiness in the world... minus how happy I feel right now!

I do love you all and I hope I will get a chance one day to see you again!

Love nipple tickles? Hmmmmmmmmm!

You know, I saw this, and I was gonna absentmindedly post on this thread again!

Oh well.

A big hello for you, pretty lady. All my best to the Mister too.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUN Hope you had wonderful one and got all you wanted because you deserve the best. Your one of my best friends love you very much tickles your waist and runs.

LOVE YOU SWEETHEART
:bouncybou

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY LOTS OF LOVIN AND HUGGIN AND TICKLIN YOU DESERVE THE BEST YOUR A WONDERFUL FRIEND

LOVE YOU HUN
:redheart:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back