• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vampyric Tickles

:GothicTickles:

Note: This is my first attempt at this, so bear with me. I will write tickling stories for anyone if they just simply write down what they want to be written on there.

Vampyric Tickles:

Cassandra's eyes strained to see through the thick darkness which surrounded the forest. Her mortal vision could not adapt to the dark as quickly as her observer's eyes could have. Among the shadows crept the immortal Teresa, an ancient vampire who stalked Cassandra through the woods. Many a night has she performed this routine, and many nights had she enjoyed toying with her prey.

Cassandra frantically tried to see through the darkness, in hopes of finding someone who may be able to offer a ride. In vain, she called out for help. Not a soul was around to hear her cries, except for the immortal soul of Teresa. Cassandra's instincts had served her well, for she felt the gleaming eyes of Teresa upon her back. In a fright, she turned around to gaze at the one whom has stalked her every move this night. Teresa was clad in a long, black, medieval robe. Her hair was a silvery white which acted like a beacon in the night. Here glowing light green eyes stared directly into Cassandra. Cassandra herself was dressed as any typical teenager who had nothing to live for save the popularity and acceptance of meaningless individuals. Her gentle face was framed by her medium-length blonde hair. Her eyes were a fixed shade of blue, which was mirrored by her blue denim jacket and jeans. Underneath her denim jacket, she wore a red tank top which only taunted Teresa's desire to taste her blood.

"Who are you?" asked Cassandra with her voice quivering. Teresa approached the young girl with such slow movements and intimidating glance that Cassandra found herself unable to move.

"I can see inside your thoughts, Cassandra. I know your deepest secrets, your thoughts, your fantasies. I know that you are looking upon me with a mixture of fright and desire," said Teresa as her voice seemed to glide into Cassandra's ears.

"How do you know who I am? Who are you?" she once again asked with a marvelous tone of fear. Before Cassandra could even finish her hurried breathing, Teresa moved ,with such a speed that one could not possibly see her, and grasped Cassandra shoulders. Finding herself in a sort of trance, Cassandra could do nothing but relax and fall into a deep sleep.

Cassandra's eyes opened. Immediately, her vision seemed to be swimming with vast motions. All around her, objects seemed to liquefy before her eyes. She was able to make out the room after what seemed like hours of endless spinning. The room was dark, and the only light which penetrated the stygian abyss was that of many red candles which burned with a fiendish dance which hinted at events to come. Through the dim lights of the candles, she could make out the structure of the room. She then realized that she was not in an ordinary room; she was residing in the circular tower of a castle. Immediately, Cassandra began to panic. In a futile attempt to escape, she discovered that she was chained to a bed. Both of her wrists and ankles were clasped by rusted yet strong chains. Around her neck was a collar. It was then that she realized that she was totally helpless. Chained to a bed, in an ancient castle with a vampire lurking around, she laid there as a symbol of human bondage.

Teresa opened the wooden door to see the sight that she has feasted upon; the lovely image of Cassandra's naked body struggling like that of a captured prey. Her immortal eyes could see the fear inside her taking over her body. Cassandra's eyes caught the image of Teresa standing before her. Teresa merely smiled her devilish smile and sat down on the edge of the bed. Cassandra's naked body jerked as the immortal presence came closer. Softly, Teresa placed her pale hands on the tanned surface of Cassandra's naked tummy. Cassandra leapt a bit as her sensitive skin was gently touched.

"It has been some time since I knew the feel of another woman. For centuries, I have dined on young men. I enjoyed tormenting them. They all thought they were so tough, so arrogant. I took great pleasure in their torture," she said with the most soothing voice that Cassandra had heard.

"What do you mean by that? What are you going to do?" whined Cassandra as tears filled her eyes.

"I've watched you. I've seen you throughout the night. You have such grace, such beauty, and yet you cannot see it. It's been too long of a time since I've had a woman. You will be tortured the same way I have done to all of the guys. I think you shall be a better sport than they were."

Cassandra's eyes went wide with fear. The thoughts of severe and bloody torture crept into her mind and fixed themselves. Teresa began to bend down towards Cassandra, and she softly touched her sweet immortal lips to hers. Cassandra's fears turned into desires. Upon feeling the immortal kiss, she felt as if her soul was flying. This kiss was enough to lubricate her other lips and allow the juices to glisten in the dimly lit room. Teresa's hands began to slide themselves down Cassandra's bare skin. This new stimuli began to cause Cassandra to buck and squirm. Teresa's lips separated themselves from Cassandra's. With a devilish smile, Teresa began to lightly scratch up and down Cassandra's neck.

"Tehehehe. Quit it!" giggled Cassandra as the immortal fingernails grazed the flesh of her neck. Teresa merely ignored her and concentrated her assault along her collarbone. Cassandra clinched her eyes shut and raised her shoulders in a vain effort to stop the tickling.

"My, my, my. You are succumbing to this torture a lot faster than the males have, and I haven't even started," whispered Teresa in the softest voice that she could muster. The gentle touches along her neck, and the breath in her ear had caused Cassandra to feel a burning desire to rub her own mound.

Teresa began to lightly dance her fingertips inside the armpits of the young beauty. Her laughter had come on fully at this point. The music of her laughter had echoed throughout the circular room. Teresa's nails danced like little children as they tormented the soft skin. Every nerve ending had been grazed by the immortal's fingers.

"Hahahaahahhahahahhehehehhahahaaha!!!" Her voice echoed throughout the chamber. Teresa's tickling had moved down to the edge of Cassandra's breasts. Knowing that she could not resist her urges, Teresa had clamped her mouth around the left nipple and began to circle it with her tongue, driving Cassandra to the edge. All fixations were focused on the excited nipple and the swirling tongue of Teresa.

Pausing from her nipple teasing, Teresa began to dig her fingers into the sides. Cassandra burst with laughter as she felt both sides being goosed by the damn fingers. Teresa poked, prodded, nibbled, and licked on Cassandra's smooth sides. The vampire began to lovingly lick up and down her smooth sides and up to her ribs, where she licked each individual rib up and down. Cassandra's senses were shot. All she could focus on was the tormenting tongue and how much it was turning her on.

Teresa's tongue began to lightly glide around the edge of Cassandra's breasts and quickly graze her sensitive underarms. She latched on to the middle rib like a leech and began to lightly suck and nibble on it. Cassandra's flesh was of a better taste than any blood that has passed through the immortal lips of Teresa. Cassandra's face was burning with red laughter. Lovely caustic rivulets of sweat began to pour themselves down her cheeks. Her laughter continued to echo throughout the circular room as Teresa began blowing a symphony of raspberries all over her smooth tummy. Cassandra's laughter spiked as the soft vibrations of the immortal lips rippled through her skin.

"Hahahahaahhehehehahahahahaha!!!Pleeahahaahahahshsehehee!!Stoop!!!" she screamed as her tormentor steadily stopped. Teresa crawled close to Cassandra's ears. In the most sensual manner, she began to blow and whisper in her ear.

"I can feel your desire as it burns within you. Even now, you wish for nothing more but the chance to relieve yourself of this. Perhaps I could do it for you. After all, this gives me pleasure as well. Alas, I have some more exploring to do before I may return the pleasure that you are giving me," whispered Teresa as she began to walk over to Cassandra's feet.

"Please! Not my feet! Please, I'll do anything you want! I'll go down on you, I'll eat you out! Please just not there!!" screamed Cassandra in a vain attempt to lure her tormentor.

"While your offers are indeed appealing, I would have to decline for what I am about to do will be more satisfying than what a mortal can offer me," she said with a devilish grin. Slowly, Teresa began to pull Cassandra's big toe back and lightly drag one fingernail up and down your bare sole.

"Ahahahahahaahehehehehahaaha!! Staahahahahahaahp!!" Cassandra's toes tried their best to curl up, but Teresa's immortal strength was too powerful. Her long fingernails traced every line and contour of her sole. Her tactics changed. Instead of one lazy finger, the vampire dug all five fingers into Cassandra's sole, causing her laughing spasm to jolt. Each of the immortal fingers found their own spots to torment as every nerve ending was provoked into insane tickling madness.

All that Cassandra could do was lay there and take it. She never knew that anyone could possess this kind of power, not a human. With every stroke and prod of Teresa's fingers, Cassandra was taken to a new level of desire. Within a few seconds of the torturous foot tickling, Cassandra's mound had begun to release waterfalls of lust. The only thing that would keep her on this level of lust was to concentrate on this horrid tickling. And that is just what she concentrated on as it drove her to spasms of laughter and fits of horniness.

Teresa had ceased all finger movements and allowed her long silvery hair to hang over Cassandra's toes. Each time Cassandra twitched her toes the slightest bit, the hair would tickle her. Teresa had let her own frantic wiggling do the torment for her and she began to run one nail under the toes of her other foot.

"Mmm. Now, this is true pleasure. No mere mortal could pleasure you this much, could one? I sense it all building inside you. You're close to releasing it all. All I would have to do is touch you one time and it would be all over," whispered Teresa as she began to kiss the soles of Cassandra.

Cassandra could not even make out what her mistress had been saying. All she knew was that this person, if she was indeed, was tormenting her and pleasuring her at the same time. Her exquisite torture seemed to last for hours, and yet she had not cum yet. Cassandra felt it building inside her. If she could hold off from laughing for one second, she would beg Teresa to pleasure her some more, by any means.

Teresa's tongue was savoring each moment that it tasted her foot. The immortal had enjoyed this taste more so than any blood. She wrapped her tongue around the girl's big toe and savored the taste. As she did this, Cassandra felt the vampire's hand creep up to her thigh, slowly approaching her mound.

Teresa crawled forward and straddled Cassandra's legs. Gently placing a hand on her mound, she began to rub and massage the young girl. Instantly, Cassandra felt as if she would reach an orgasm. Every touch and every amount of pressure applied to her mound felt as if she was flying. Now, it was no longer her laughter than echoed throughout the room, it was her amplified moaning. Each touch emitted more and more moans. Gradually, her moans turned to screams, and her screams turned to desperate grunts as the vampire applied her own tongue to the lovely youth.

Round and round it went. The immortal tongue circled the young girl's clit like a child dancing around a pole. Her circling turned into a light sucking. Cassandra's voice was echoing not throughout the room, but throughout the entire world it seemed. It built up faster and faster. Then...it happened. Rushing waterfalls shot out of Cassandra, and the young girl finally relaxed. Her muscles seemed to be shot. No movement could be produced from her body. Her voice had grown harsh from the laughing and the screaming. All around her, the room was spinning.

Teresa softly kissed Cassandra's lips once more. Her immortal kiss that had once driven her to the edge, had now served to assuage the beautiful youth.

"You have indeed shown me pleasure tonight, Cassandra. But, alas, I have a question of you. I must ask you to make a choice. If you choose to remain a mortal, you will never see me, nor one like me again. If you choose to come with me and be a vampire, you will live forever in your eternal youth and beauty. You can share eternity with me, and the pleasure you received tonight will seem like masturbation. The choice is yours," she said as she stood beside the bound girl.

"I will come with you, but only on one condition," said Cassandra as she tried to catch her breath.

Teresa looked at her inquisitorial. Cassandra's eyes were fixed upon the gothic beauty as the words seemed to crawl out of her mouth.

"Can we do that again?"

GothicTickler...
I enjoyed your story...I placed myself in the story (which is a good sign) I struggled with the foot stuff though...wanting to be both the receiver and giver I vacillated between imagining myself as teresa and cassandra ...what fun! Nice work. :)

A bit over usage of the word immortal but yummy depiction of so many other things , I forgave you :)

The ending was very cute, looking fwd to more adventures with them both.

peace...
~Tm :bouncybou

Vampire Tickling

Bravo!

I loved it! My tickling stories are more the romantic type, but yours displays the "Dark Side" that I have only attempted once, and that was a war story.
Perhaps you might look at mine and we can collaborate on one. I hope to see more from you. Well done!
bulletbill57

I love vampires and that story is going to be stuck in my head or all of eternity!
AWEOME post!:firedevil

great story

I really liked it which is rare lol

I havent read a vampire been tickled story so maybe some revenge and pleasure is in order

Tickle Assassin

Stay tuned

I am working on a spoof of Vampire/Police story a'la "Police Academy"
fusion: Hammer Films/Kolchak The Nightstalker/Hawaii Five-O, a taste of which is in the story section. I call it Van Kolchak Five-O.

bulletbill57

I really liked it which is rare lol

I havent read a vampire been tickled story so maybe some revenge and pleasure is in order

Tickle Assassin

Thanks to whoever dragged this out of retirement. Great story....to bad there is not more. :(

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back