• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Clinic: TMF girls will never wear their socks to gyno visits again!

bulletbill57

TMF Poster
The Clinic

Prologue:

Joanie Lindquist of Des Moines, Iowa was in her late twenties, attractive and successful by any definition. She was also unmarried, lonely and frustrated. Her drive to turn her business into a top brick-and-mortar shop as well as an online enterprise also had a dark side as well, as it left her too busy for dating and finding love. Many men she met were selfish and controlling assholes, and the ones she found desirable were too intimidated by a successful woman, thinking they were inadequate or that she was too “high-maintenance” to be with her. Joanie cried herself to sleep, alone, many nights

For comfort, Joanie had a close friend, Sarah Miller, who was also in her late twenties, very pretty, successful-and bisexual. They were best friends and occasional lovers, but they did not consider each other as “going steady” like a lesbian couple. Joanie had discovered her bisexual side one evening crying on Sarah’s shoulder-whose consolation had turned into other things. Each had spent the night in the other’s bed on a regular basis, naked and entwined together- Joanie’s breasts touching Sarah’s, and Sarah’s feet touching Joanie’s-as they kissed, tickled, and caressed each other to multiple orgasms. During these lovemaking sessions, one of Sarah’s favorite-and kinkier things to do was to do was tickle the bottom of one of Joanie’s bare feet, working her tickling fingers from her foot up her leg to her pussy, then doing the same to her other foot. This would make Joanie blush, giggle and squirm. Next, Sarah would again take Joanie’s naked feet and lick the soles and toes of each-which tickled even more than Sarah’s fingers-causing Joanie to laugh out loud, sweating and bouncing her ass on the bed. Then, it was Sarah’s turn to shriek, giggle and squirm as she had her own bare feet subjected to a tickle and licking assault by Joanie, for Sarah also loved being tickled as well. Finally, each would squirm, blush, sweat, and moan as the other girl brought her to climax by kissing her, tickling her g-spot and clit while licking and sucking her nipples and areolas. The lovemaking would end with the girls’ naked bodies again in a close embrace, kissing, caressing and exciting each other and then the cycle of foreplay, foot-tickling and orgasms began again.

As much as Joanie enjoyed the sex, and the tickling that came with it with Sarah, it was not the same as being with a man. Joanie wanted to have children too and at her age, her biological clock was ticking louder every day. It became even more apparent when she went for her annual gyno exam, something that excited her immensely. Dr. Alex Gholson was her age, good-looking and single and she had a secret crush on him. He was also very thorough-touching and examining her from head to toe. She always went to the pedicurist, had her legs waxed, and applied perfume to her toes, soles and the backs of her knees before she went in, sitting barefoot in a gown on the table for an exam. She couldn’t help but smile broadly, giggling and laughing out loud when he did the Babinsky Reflex Test by stroking the bottoms of her naked feet because it tickled so much. She couldn’t keep her excitement in check as he examined her breasts and they turned a deep pink, beads of sweat forming on them as her nipples became rock-hard. Nor could she control herself as she lay gowned on the table, barefoot in the stirrups as a wet spot got bigger and bigger on the crinkly paper under her butt while Dr. Gholson gave her a Pap smear and a pelvic exam. No matter how excited she got, He always remained calm and professional during her exam. Couldn’t he tell that she was coming by her wet, contracting pussy, her gown soaked with perspiration, her naked toes clenching as her bare feet also glistened and dripped with sweat, making it difficult for her to keep them in the perspiration-slicked stirrups as her bare soles curled and tried to grip them? At least she didn’t moan, but she was always breathing hard when he was finished. Sarah tickled her feet and played with her breasts, nipples and pussy too, and the sex was great, but Joanie always left Dr. Gholson’s office satisfied and completely drained, her knees weak and shaking. Luckily, she had been able to come up with some excuses to have him examine her more than just once-a-year; complaining she had “cramping” during her period and getting fitted for a diaphragm. Joanie even had crazy and erotic dreams about Dr. Gholson examining her with Sarah as his nurse! They both tickled and caressed her gowned and barefoot body on the exam table, making her giggle and squeal and moan as they tickled her feet and then brought her to orgasm as Dr. Gholson inseminated her, getting her pregnant. Did he use a syringe to impregnate her in her dream, his dick, or both?

Exiting the taxi after another killer workday, Joanie walked into Chez Redneck, a popular local Des Moines restaurant and bar with a strange name that featured country music and Southern-style food. A fiddle counter-pointed Toby Keith’s lazy Oklahoma drawl on the juke box as the wonderful aroma of frying chicken and baking biscuits drifted from the kitchen area. Joanie was dressed both professionally and a bit casual: a gray pantsuit, black penny-loafers and matching gray knee socks.

There, at a table near the bar, drinking a beer and reading a menu, was Dr. Alex Gholson. He looked up, saw Joanie and smiled. Much to her surprise and delight, he motioned with his hand in an invitation to join him. He was dressed casually in sneakers, jeans and a dark blue t-shirt-his version of a “uniform” that he covered with a white doctor’s coat at the office unless he was dressed in scrubs. Smiling, Joanie sat down at the table, not being able to ignore the tingling sensation that had started in her pussy-God she hoped she didn’t get too wet for now. Dr. Gholson motioned for the waitress to bring Joanie a menu, then turned to her. “I realize that this could be a breach of medical ethics being with a patient, but I rarely have the pleasure of dining with a gorgeous woman.” He said with a smile. Joanie grinned and felt the tingle in her pussy increase, as did her wetness.

They ordered a couple of drinks, then dinner and chatted. Dr. Gholson was smiling, friendly, and engaging in his conversation, but composed. Joanie, however, was smiling and bubbly, giggling like a schoolgirl, touching his arm again and again as they ordered more drinks. Dr. Gholson called for the check. “My treat, and call me Alex. This isn’t the office, you know.” he said. Joanie stuttered and giggled, “I-I’d like that Alex!”. She looked into his eyes, smiling. Alex looked back at her calmly. “Joanie, I think you’re very pretty, and you have such a beautiful smile and a pretty laugh. Don’t think that I haven’t noticed that when I’ve been examining you, and I know that you’re very ticklish, especially on your feet just by testing your reflexes. It’s very cute!” he said. Joanie felt herself begin to blush. “I-I kind of like it w-when you tickle m-my feet Alex.” she stammered and giggled again. Alex smiled, a wicked but sexy smile. “And don’t think that I haven’t known about you getting excited and climaxing when I’ve given you a vaginal examination, either. Yes, I’ve examined other women who have either laughed when I tickled their feet testing their reflexes, or gotten aroused and even orgasmed when I did a Pap smear or pelvic exam, but only you have done both and enjoyed it. I wasn’t trying to make you come, nor have I ever with any of my patients. But with you, I think it’s adorable and very sexy.” He smiled that wicked smile again and she melted-he knew all along! Joanie was not only very wet and tingling in her pussy now, but her feet had begun to perspire heavily in her socks and loafers, her toes clenching, and her nipples were standing proud in her bra as her cheeks and neck began to blush. “A-Alex, I-I…” her voice trailed off as he touched a finger to her lips, taking her hand. Joanie began to pant. She blurted out before she could think “Alex, I-I’ve dreamed about you. I love it when you tickle my feet and yes I come when you examine me! I-I want you-please take me home with you-please-PLEASE!”. Alex smiled that wicked, sexy smile again. “No Joanie, not my apartment, my office. I want to see those same responses I’ve gotten from you before.” he said. That statement was too much for Joanie as she came in her panties and her toes curled in her shoes, both her underwear and socks were now wet.

Taking her hand, Alex led Joanie to his SUV. He opened the door for her and she turned and kissed him. He kissed her back, their tongues dancing together. “Let’s go. I’m going to give you an examination you’ll never forget.” said Alex. Joanie looked down at her lap on the drive to Alex’s office and noticed that the crotch of her gray pantsuit slacks now had a wet stain as if she’d peed herself, but it wasn’t pee that had caused the stain. They arrived at his office. On the door was the sign she loved, “Alexander Gholson, M.D. OB-GYN/William McNiell, M.D. OB-GYN”. Alex unlocked the door and led her inside to the door marked EXAM SUITE. It was essentially a double exam room: two tables separated by a curtain. Alex reached down into a drawer in the exam table and pulled out a gown. “Just like a normal exam but without my nurse to bother us Joanie. You know the routine. Take everything off including your socks, put the gown on and hop up on the table. I’ll be back shortly.” Alex said, smiling. He then left the room.

Her heart racing just like it did when she came in for a regular exam, Joanie kicked off her shoes. Unbuttoning and removing her pantsuit jacket, she bent down, grabbed her shoes and placed them and her jacket on the bench on the wall by the exam table. She then unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and her bra, placing them on the bench. She slid down her come-stained panties and slacks at the same time, and they joined the rest of her clothing on the bench. Slipping on the gown, she hopped up on the exam table, giggling, and slid her now-moist knee socks down her legs and off her feet. Wadding them into a ball, she tossed her socks onto the bench. She sat on the table gowned, barefoot and waiting- another wet spot forming on the paper under her as she swung her legs, ankles crossed, back and forth, her red-painted toes wiggling.

A soft knock at the door made her heart race faster and Alex entered. He’d changed into scrubs and his white doctor’s coat, and pushed a rolling table with examination tools on it. Joanie grinned and her breathing and heartbeat increased, as did the wet spot under her. The routine items; stethoscope, blood pressure, and looking down her throat went quickly. Alex then pulled down her gown and examined her breasts, kneading them and rolling her nipples between his fingers, which made her squirm and pant. Putting her gown back up, Alex tapped both of her knees with the rubber hammer and her legs kicked out like normal. Alex took Joanie’s bare right foot by the heel. “Now for the Babinsky Test, and I’m not using a tongue depressor for it this time.” he said, smiling slyly, as he caressed the top of Joanie’s foot. She snickered and grinned at him in anticipation. He gently ran his fingers under her naked sole.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAASHREIKALEX!” laughed Joanie, smiling at him as her toes curled down in the normal reflex response. It tickled, but she loved it. “Right side normal!” he said as he took her naked left foot, but this time kissed the top of it. She smiled and giggled. Once again, Alex caressed her bare left sole with his fingers. ALEXEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEESQUEEEEAAALLEEEHEEHEEHEE! giggled Joanie as her left toes also curled down. “Left side normal too Joanie.” said Alex. Again his sexy, sly smile returned. “But-if you think THAT tickles, wait until you feel THIS!” said Alex. He took her right foot again and began to lick the naked sole, softly tonguing her arch and then licking in slow circles on the ball of her foot, running his tongue up to the tips of her toes. Joanie laughed and squirmed, her ass bouncing up and down on the table just like she did in bed when Sarah licked her feet “YEEEEEAHAHAHA-SQUEEEEAAALLLLLAHAHAHAHAAAA!”. Alex grabbed her bare left foot and licked the arch, running his tongue between her toes, enjoying the salty taste of her foot sweat as Joanie laughed and squealed, smiling broadly. “SQUEEEEAAALL! SHREEEIIIK! ALEXEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEALEXHEEHEEHEEE
YAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEALEX! SQUEEEAAALHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!”. Joanie was screaming, but loved every ticklish sensation shooting from her feet to her pussy as she had another orgasm. The paper under her butt was now so wet it was falling apart. Joanie bucked her ass up and down on the table. “ALEXGIGGLEALEXPLEASE-PLEASE!” Joanie giggled and panted, “GIGGLEGIGGLEPANTGASPTICKLEFUCKTICKLEFUCKMEPLEASE-PLEASEEXAMINEMETICKLEMEEXAMINEFUCKMEEXAMINETICKLEME-
PLEEAASEPLEAASE!”.

Alex smiled, and pulled out the stirrups at the end of the exam table. Gently taking both of Joanie’s ankles, he placed her bare feet into the stirrups. Joanie shivered as her naked soles touched the cold, shiny metal stirrups, for she knew she was going to come again.
“I’m doing the Pap smear now.” he said. Slowly, Alex slid a speculum into Joanie’s pussy, locking it open. He didn’t need any KY gel as she was very lubricated, her juices drooling onto the exam table. From his coat pocket, he pulled a vibrator. She gasped as he applied the vibrator to her clit. Then he reached down with his other hand and tickled her bare left foot as it danced in the stirrup, her toes wiggling. This wasn’t your routine Pap smear. “EEEYAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! ALEX! AAAHAHAHA- SQUEEEEALLL-EEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE!” Joanie shrieked and laughed out loud, thrusting her pussy at Alex and arching her back as he tickled one foot, then the other as the vibrator buzzed her clit, finally having a giggling, screaming orgasm as he rubbed her cervix with a cotton swab.

Alex let her rest and catch her breath as he gently removed the speculum with a wet, sucking sound, and bent to kiss Joanie. She kissed him back passionately, their tongues swirling together. “Now for the pelvic exam.” said Alex, who then pulled on a pair of exam gloves and with two fingers entered her pussy, again not needing any lubricating gel. But this exam, like the Pap smear, wasn’t “routine”. Turning his two fingers inside her palm up, he caressed her G-spot while the fingers of his other gloved hand circled her clit, making squeaking noises as he stroked and tickled it. Once again, Joanie began to squirm, blush and sweat-panting, whimpering, whining and moaning as Alex made her come once more. Her knees were weak and trembling as she struggled to keep her sweaty feet from slipping out of the stirrups as her toes clenched in orgasm. Her gown was soaked in sweat as well. Then she felt something enter her again, but this wasn’t a cold, hard speculum, it was firm and warm. Her eyes grew wide as she looked up to see Alex sliding his dick in and out of her dripping vagina, then they sparkled as she began to grin and giggle as he began tickling her bare feet in the stirrups as he fucked her. “GIGGLE-GIGGLE-EEEHEEHEEHEEHEE-AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA-AH! AH! AH! AAAA-
HAHAHAHAHAGIGGLESQUEEAALL!SHREIKYAHAHAHAHAAAAEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE-SQUEEEAAAL! AH-HAHAHAHAHA!AH! AH! AH! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAI’MCUMMINGEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEYAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!”Joanie screamed with laughter as she giggled and came in the stirrups again and again as Alex finally grunted in pleasure and spewed his semen into her. He bent down and kissed her as she kissed back, licking and drooling on his lips “I love you Joanie!” Alex said breathlessly. “I love you too Alex, and I hope I got pregnant tonight!” she panted back, smiling. More kisses. “Don’t worry if you didn’t darling.” said Alex, “Remember that I’m a gynecologist, and I can do tests to find out when you’re ovulating!”.

Alex carried Joanie in his arms out to his SUV, barefoot and still in her exam gown, carrying her clothes and shoes in a plastic bag. “You realize that you’re going to have to find another doctor now, medical ethics you know.” smiled Alex. Joanie just giggled and looked at him with sparkling, smiling eyes. They drove to his apartment and he carried her in, where the gown would come off and they would make love again, Joanie laughing once more as Alex tickled her feet-this time out of the stirrups.

Epilogue, a year later:

“Relax and enjoy it, sweetie!” cooed Sarah soothingly, tickling, licking and kissing Joanie’s bare feet and toes, stroking her cheek softly and holding her hand. Gowned and barefoot in the stirrups, Joanie Gholson lies giggling, panting and sweating on the exam table as Alex alternates tickling her feet and clitoris and presses the plunger on a syringe of his semen, driving it deep into her uterus as she comes. He’d checked her temperature daily after her last period and her pee-stick on the instrument table indicated she was ovulating. For good measure and his enjoyment as well, Alex dropped his scrubs and once again tickling her feet in the stirrups, slid his dick in and out of her pussy until he squirted more of his sperm into her as she laughed and climaxed again. She squeezed Sarah’s hand, giggling, panting and gasping for breath, and smiled. “Can you believe we’re doing this, Sarah?” said Joanie. “ No I can’t, but I love it, and I love you so much, girlfriend.” laughed Sarah Miller-McNiell, introduced by Joanie to Alex’s colleague and best friend, Dr. William McNiell. Sarah padded barefoot in a gown across the exam suite, the curtain pulled back, and hopped up on the other table as her husband waited, grinning, with a syringe of his own sperm and Sarah’s positive pee-stick on his instrument table. Now it was her turn. Like Sarah had done for her, Joanie-barefoot and gowned, stood by her friend, holding her hand, and then she tickled, licked and kissed Sarah’s naked feet and toes, caressing her face and whispering softly to her as Alex talked his pal Bill through the “procedure” of tickling Sarah’s bare feet in the stirrups while sexually exciting her, making her giggle and come as her husband pumped his semen into her both artificially and naturally. “I love you very much too, Sarah.” giggled Joanie as Sarah snickered and panted after her final climax. Both girls orgasmed from watching the other being inseminated and they both became pregnant. Joanie’s dream of a husband and children had finally come true. Nine months later, Alex attended a gowned and barefoot Sarah as she gave birth to a daughter as Bill watched, and Bill attended an identically gowned and barefoot Joanie giving birth to a son with Alex looking on the same day. Eight months later, Joanie and Sarah-best girlfriends who still made ticklish love occasionally when their husbands were both gone on long OB-GYN shifts-and sometimes switched husbands during their pregnancies at friendly get-togethers as well, were back in the exam suite with their doctor-husbands. Barefoot, gowned and giggling, Joanie and Sarah both got pregnant together again, and it would not be the last time they did.

First of all I wanted to say welcome back. Its nice to see you post stories again. I definitely would never look at a physical the same way again. Very sexy.

Wonderful! Erotic, great plot, excellent tickling and foot worship scenes, and I loved the ending. Two thumbs up!

Mitch

very nicely written..and such a unique concept..imagine being turned on while examined by a gynecologist..and tickled also..and i love happy endings..great job..

There's that story I've been waiting for! Good job, old Buddy!

That was wonderful. I love the way you described the girls' initial lovemaking scene, as well as Joanie's excitement talking to Alex at dinner about how turned on she became during examinations. Very well done.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back