• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lake: A love story with a twist at the end

bulletbill57

TMF Poster
The Lake

Prologue:

Ah, spring and the month of May. Junior/Senior Prom-love in bloom. Jim Muir took his longtime school sweetheart, Jan Hardin, to the prom. They had been in love since they first started school together, first as a young girl’s crush by Jan on Jim, then as time progressed to Jim’s boyish messing with Jan; frogs, snakes and other things girls found “icky”, to finally play-wrestling and stripping Jan of shoes and socks one night-and finding her feet very ticklish-something that would appeal to him for the rest of his life-which led to love and lovemaking. There was no doubt that J&J, as they were called by their peers and the folks in the town, would spend the rest of their life together. From first grade to their senior year, they had always been together and had never broken up. They were lovers and best friends. Jim had his plans already made: Ohio State and a degree in Mechanical Engineering, a commission in the army reserves from ROTC, followed by a guaranteed job to return to at the Ridge Tool Works in Elyria, Ohio where he had worked at summer jobs and been discovered by management for his keen sense of quality design, and finally to marry Jan and raise a family with the girl he loved with all of his heart! The typical Midwestern success story that was now becoming only a dream for many. Jan had her plans too-a degree in music at Ohio State and teaching at one of the many schools in Elyria, marry Jim and love him forever as they continued with his and her enjoyment of tickling her feet. Jan had literally “come” to love being tickled on her feet when it had made her have an orgasm in her panties as a high school sophomore and she had willingly given her virginity to Jim that very night, allowing her socks and panties to go home with him as a love memento, walking barefoot into her house after a passionate goodnight kiss. She would always part from Jim barefoot after they had made love. Jan wanted children too, a lot, and though she was on birth control for now, the thought of tossing away her pills and having Jim squirt his semen into her and get her pregnant while tickling her feet got Jan so very, very horny that barefoot, always barefoot, she would masturbate about it when by herself-God she loved him that much!

Jan came down the stairs in her prom gown, looking gorgeous. Her gown, unlike most, stopped above her ankles, revealing a pair of pale white, very pretty size 6 ½ feet in narrow strippy sandals with her toenails painted silver-very sexy. Jan was tiny, but a beautiful girl, literally from her head to her toes. She wore no hose, which was a quiet message to Jim that her sandals would soon be off. Jim grinned as she descended the stairs-part pride, part lust and part overwhelming love that he felt for Jan, if not the prettiest girl in the school, then definitely in the top ten-and she was all his! His hands fumbled nervously as he tried to pin on her corsage, then began to tremble worse as she whispered in his ear “Tickle my feet tonight?”. She broke into a high-pitched girlish giggle, knowing that she could get to him that way. She knew she had him wrapped around her little finger, but in a loving, not mean, way. “Jim, Jan, I’m so proud of you both-you are the perfect couple!”, said Jan’s dad as he snapped pictures. “Now Jim, you be good to my daughter!” he winked, as they left. Jim blushed and smiled. He would be good to Jan in more ways than one, now and forever!

The prom went just as many proms go. Boys smuggled in liquor to drink or spike the punch with and girls got tipsy along with their dates. Jim was a good kid and the careful type, not wanting to run the risk of getting a DUI and preferring to enjoy intimate time with Jan, he limited himself to 4 drinks-well spaced as the night wore on-just enough to make him pleasantly relax. Jan drank only 3 and they cuddled, kissed, and quietly poked fun at the couples that overdid it and staggered drunkenly and sometimes spewed chunks outside as their stomachs rebelled from too much booze.

Jim quietly whispers in Jan’s ear “I love you Jan Hardin.” Jan kisses him with a long, passionate tongue kiss and whispers back “I love you too, Jim Muir, and I can’t wait until we get married and you get me pregnant!” Jim gets hard right away at the thought, even though he knows that he can’t make a baby right now, as sexy as the idea is, and says “You know we can’t do that yet as much as the idea gets us both horny, but I do want you barefoot, and smiling, and laughing, now!” Jan giggles. Jim leads her out to his car. Jan turns to Jim as he starts the car and kisses him passionately-a sloppy, wet, drooling, tongue kiss, then runs her tongue around the shell of Jim’s ear-something that she had earlier discovered made him tremble and melt in her hands. Giggling, she places both sandal-clad feet in his lap, and wiggles her bare, silver-painted toes at him. Grinning, Jim slowly unbuckles each sandal and then slides them off, completely baring Jan’s feet. “Just like unwrapping a Christmas gift!” Jim says with a wicked smile, caressing the tops of her feet as Jan grins and snickers in anticipation. He then gently caresses each soft, warm, moist sole and Jan giggles and squeaks, smiling back at him. At this point, they are both getting very excited. Jan is very wet in her underwear and Jim’s manhood is trying to burst out of his! Jan leaves both feet in his lap, ticklish laughter escaping her lips as he occasionally tickles one foot and then the other as he drives down to Chaplin’s Lake, a small, pretty spot in the country that was a popular fishing and makeout spot. As they drive, Jan unzips the back of her prom dress and lowers it. She is braless, and her small-but-firm perky breasts reveal two pink nipples, stiff and hard like Jim’s dick is, making it difficult for him to keep his mind on driving.

They pull into the lakefront and furiously begin to kiss and caress. Jan wiggles from her prom dress and panties and now barefoot and completely naked, begins to rub Jim’s throbbing dick through his tux pants with her feet, snickering. Jim, preferring to come in Jan’s pussy and not his pants, grabs her ankles and lets his fingers dance over her naked arches as Jan throws back her head with a big, beautiful smile in another fit of ticklish laughter. Jim draws lazy circles on the balls of Jan’s bare feet and tickles under her toes where the join the foot. Jan giggles and shrieks “HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEE! JIM! AAAHHAHAHAAAA!”. He caresses her naked soles and arches softly, lightly, slowly.
“WAAAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEYAHAHAHAHAAAJIMHAHAHAHAA!. Jan is giggling, squeaking and gasping for breath, but she does not resist, for the tickling sensations run straight from her feet to her pussy now dripping with lubrication. Tears run down her cheeks, but not as a result of sadness as she giggles and climaxes.
“GIGGLE-GIGGLE-HEE-HEE-HEE-CUMMINGAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAA!”.

Keeping hold of her right ankle, Jim squeezes in and kisses Jan hard as he tickles her right foot again. “HMMMWUH-HUHEEHEEHEEHUH-HUH-HUH-MWAHAHA HMMWAHAHMM-HMM-MMWAAHAHAHMM-HMM-HMMMM…”. He loves the sound and feel of her muffled giggles on his lips tightly pressed to hers. Sliding between her legs, he begins to lick her clit as he grabs her left foot and tickles the bare arch and toe pads, bringing her to another giggling orgasm. HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEHEEAHAHA-HEEEYAH!AH!AH!CUMMMMAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!” Her naked breasts and belly have taken on a sweaty, deep pink sexual blush as have her cheeks and her hard, stiff nipples and areolas have changed from pink to cherry red. Her feet, soles and toes have also changed from creamy white to bright pink, glistening and dripping with orgasmic sweat as well-just providing better lubrication for Jim’s tickling fingers. It’s almost as if Jan was the definition of the cliché “Tickled Pink”.

Jim places Jan on her back on the car seat. Dropping his pants, he slides into her wet, drooling pussy as her heels rest on his shoulders. She begins to laugh and squeak and immediately climaxes as Jim licks her sweaty bare soles and toes, which tickles her feet more intensely than do his fingers and she loves it most of all, howling with laughter and slapping her hands on the car seat as she giggles and comes again and again. “EEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEENYAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA
I’MCUMMINGGRRRRNYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!” she giggles with delight as she bucks her pussy against Jim’s dick, laughing and smiling as her contracting, gushing wet pussy and giggling orgasm cause Jim to grunt in pleasure as he ejaculates into her-their come mixing together.

Jim and Jan are locked in a passionate, loving embrace, exchanging more sloppy, wet, drooling tongue kisses. OHGODILOVEYOUJIMIWANTABABYIWANTYOUTOMAKEMEPREG-GASP- PREGNANTPLEASEPLEEEAAASSE!” Jan giggles and pants breathlessly as she kisses Jim and licks his lips, her saliva running down his jaw. “I Love you too Jan, and I want to make you pregnant too some day!” Jim pants back, drooling on Jan’s face and lips as well as he licks and kisses her back. More kisses as they pant and sweat. His dick hard again, Jim slides into the passenger seat to get away from the steering wheel and sets Jan astride him, her pussy riding his dick. Her bare soles now face up as she kneels astride him, making it a simple matter for him to reach down and caress them and her toes as she smiles brightly, giggles and rocks on his dick. Jim tickles Jan’s feet as she rides him and she giggles, gasps, laughs, squeals and squeaks as she has another gushing, laughing climax. “GIGGLE-GIGGLE-SQUEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLL-GIGGLE-GIGGLE-GIGGLEEEEEHEEHEEHEEYAHAHAHAHAHAHASQUEEEAAALLSHREEIIK
EEEEEEEEGIGGLELAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHRIEKEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEESQUEEEEALLLLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA-I’M-CUMMINGAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!”. Once again, Jan’s wet, drooling vagina begins to squeeze and release, squeeze and release, her juices dripping all over Jim as he spurts his sperm into her and his and Jan’s come mix together in her pussy. Many times in the future, their come would mix and Jim would enjoy tickling Jan’s bare feet in the stirrups at her OB-GYN appointments, in their Lamaze classes and even in the labor and delivery room! Jan wouldn’t mind, giggling as she loved the idea of being made pregnant again. Jan could also be defined as the meaning of the cliché “Barefoot and Pregnant” for more reasons than one! J&J would produce Jim, Jr., Jill, Johnny, Joey, Julie, and Jenna-beautiful children with perfect, loving parents.

Panting, sweaty, happy and sexually spent, Jan pulls back on her prom dress as Jim tugs up his tux pants. She leaves her panties off and her feet bare, her underwear and sandals would be another love gift for Jim to take home when the night ended and who knows? Perhaps another love-making session as well. She looked lovingly at Jim, but was unsettled as he began to shake. “Jim? Jim, what’s wrong?” Sweating, breathing heavily and with trembling hands, Jim reaches into his tux pocket and pulls out a small box and opens it. It holds a golden ring. A ring with a half-carat diamond that Jim had bought with his savings from summers working at Ridge Tool Works. “J-Jan? I-I love y-you Jan! W-Will you-marry m-me?” stutters Jim, shaking harder than ever. Jan’s eyes grew wide with shock and tears glistened in them-he had asked the question she had waited for all her life. “J-Jim? J-J-J-JIM? Her lower lip quivered. “SQUEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLL!”. Tears gush from her eyes and roll down her pretty cheeks. She panted and swallowed hard, and began to sob, but broke into another beautiful smile, throwing her arms around the boy she loved so much! “SQUEEEEALLLL! YESILOVEYOUYESI’LLMARRYYOUYESYESYES! SQUEEEEAAAAL!”. She cried and sobbed with joy, grabbing him and kissing him over and over again as he slipped the ring on her finger.

A blinding light and a tapping of a nightstick against the car window shocked them. A badge and a nametag “Arseneault” greeted Jim and Jan. “Hey, what’s going on in there?” he barked as Jim rolled down the window. Deputy Arseneault saw their disheveled appearance, Jan’s bare feet and her sandals and panties on the floorboard of the car. “Up to hanky-panky, eh?” says the deputy. “No officer!” squeals Jan and sticks her hand out showing the ring, sobbing, tears still running down her face but with a beautiful, radiant smile as well. Deputy Arseneault cocks his head and begins to grin. “Just engaged huh? Well, congratulations to the both of you! I’m going to let you go with a warning and I don’t want to see you out here again! I want to see your wedding announcement in the Elyria Journal. Haven’t you two kids read the papers or watched the news? Several couples have been found murdered out in this area! They were making out just like I found you two when they were killed! Now get out of here and DON’T COME BACK! You are a nice-looking couple, and I want to see you married and not on a slab at the morgue!”. “Y-Yes officer!” stammers Jim sheepishly as he starts the car, guns the engine and he and Jan head home to a good-night kiss and a happy, ticklish, love-filled future.

Epilogue:

Deputy Carl Arseneault, Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office, walks back to his patrol car.
He tosses the flashlight and the cheap .32 semi-automatic in his back pocket onto the seat of the patrol car, alongside the night binoculars, duct tape, plastic trash bags and hunting knife. He then resumes his patrol duties. “Tonight was not our night.” he said to himself out loud, his eyes staring into the darkness at nothing, yet seeing many things that only he could see. “They looked so cute making love this evening-the perfect couple. He asked her to marry him, which is as it should be, so we will let them live.”. There would be others, and another night, but no-not this time.

wow you are so descriptive with their reactions. I love that ending. That was definitely a twist. Rogue cop handing out his own kind of justice. Cool

Another great one, Bill, loved the plot, and the tickling, and that ending. Wow. One only has to wonder what would have happened if the officer didnt let them go!

Mitch

Another great story A great ending Thanks for the PM with the heads up :bouncybou :wavingguy

Very nice twist at the end, reminds me of the previous work I've done, nicely written and thought out. I wish my prom could've been as memorable as that one.

Keep on writing dude, you got the knack!

Fine story. I liked the foot-eroticism and tickling descriptions a lot. :D

Wow! Perfect story-book romance complete with a wolf-in-sheep's clothing! Didn't see that one coming. Excellent descriptive tale.

well i expected rather a strange ending, what with the clue in the title..and as the officer walked away i was wondering..but wow..whoever would have thought a mass killer would have a heart? fantastic and another exceptional concept...great job yet again..

Nice O Henry-esque plot twist at the end there....well done

Wow that was some erotic-tickle steamer of a story :firedevil

Can't believe I've only just read it, but well worth the wait!

I definately look forward to more of your stories and yep what a twist, wonder what would have happened to them, on the night, if they hadn't got engaged :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back