• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirates Punishment.....Let me try this again (Pirates tickling story)

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
As you all know, I tried once before to write a tickling story, and it was incredibly long, but then I just lost my enthusiasm for the idea and quit. I'm trying again now, and its a different lee, and a different ler, but it still fits into the POTC Tickling era.

I did a survey, not to long ago, called Make the Sparrow sing, thank you to everyone that replied, and gave their opinions about whether Jack Sparrow would be a lee or a ler, and the majority of people said a sexual ler, but truth is, I'm not too into sexual stories that have anything including Johnny Depp, sorry but thats just me, (there is people in undies though! *teehee*) and anyway, this story has Jack as a ler, and an original character for the lee, who, as stated in the title, is punished, with Jack Sparrows *hem hem* evil ways. :firedevil Please enjoy, and feedback is MANDITORY! No, just kidding, but please give me feedback anyway.

Pirates Punishment
By Ticklish_witch

Jack Sparrow stood up on the top deck of the black pearl, arm resting on the wheel, gazing out into the beautiful open water, when suddenly Will and Gibbs were at his side, each grasping the arm of a sodden, soaked, woman, with raven hair and ripped white clothing, attempting to wrench her arms free, spitting pirate cuss words at them randomly.
"Found her stealing the silver from your private quarters, captain".
The raven haired woman was none other than one of Jacks ex-lovers, Pearl, whom he had always had the most feeling for. Enough that he had named his ship after her. She had come aboard to direct them in the correct direction of Tortuga island, as Jacks Compass was currently in Port Royal.
"I haven't stolen anything"! The woman screamed, as a few silver spoons fell out of the bottom of her dress, when she shook her head in fury.
"Very well, thank you" Jack said, taking the woman by the arm and leading her back to his quarters. He grabbed the nearest rope he saw and flung it through a hook on the cieling of the room, and pulled the two ends so that they were even. Still holding her upper arm under his own, he skillfully bonded her wrists so that she stood in the center of the room, arms tied above her head. She stared at him, her face stone cold, waiting to be beaten. He merely circled her, as though thinking up some sort of punishment.
He raised his hand as though he were going to back hand her and she flinched. "You can't hurt me, I'm a woman"!
He looked at her for a moment and stood behind her, thinking of as many ways as he could for punishment. He thought back to the day when he had found Elizabeth tied down in Barbossa's cabin.
He stepped back behind her and leaned to her and whispered in her ear, "Tell me something, Pearl, what would you do, now that your completely vulnerable, if I found out a weakness to use without hurting you"?
She stood stock still, praying that they weren't both thinking the same thing. She flashed back to days when she had been lovers with him, and the way that he would always manage to cheer her up, or weasel a kiss out of her just by getting his fingers into the right spot to make her squirm around or giggle. Now he was using it as a form of punishment? That bastard...pirate.
Before she managed to shake herself back to reality she felt his fingers ever so lightly stroke her soft hollows. The small feeling wrung a gasp from her. It didn't tickle as much as irritate, but she knew he was thinking the same thing as her, and that was what worried her. He pulled his hand back out of the sleeve of her dress and ripped the sleeve off, tossing it aside.
He stroked her hollows again, this time applying more preassure, making her giggle and bite her lip but as soon as he let go she felt the dread flood through her again.
"So that still works then, eh love"? He said, coming around to face her in the front. She scowled at him. "Let me go" she said angrily, but he merely smirked, making her even more angry.
"Sorry love, but I'm afraid I can't do that yet"
He sent his fingers spidering up her sides quickly and the unexpected tickling made her knees buckle and her arms were held up even tighter. She attempted to pull herself up but didn't have the strength, as Jack had stepped around behind her again and started tickling her hollows, more continuously, making her unable to even be angry and just crouch there giggling like a little Port Royal school girl.
As soon as he stopped she changed tactics and began pleading.
"Please, Jack, anything but that. I'm sorr-ry about the si-hilver but p-p-ple-he-he-hease not this"
He had turned a deaf ear to her begging and lightly started working his fingers down her back, making a tiny flow of constant giggling flow from her perfect lips.

Jack climbed into bed and waited as Pearl slipped her dress off so she was only wearing her bra and panties. She slipped under the covers with him and he held her close to him. His fingers lightly began stroking random patterns on her stomach while he spoke to her, and eventually she had grabbed his hands and held them in hers, turning to face him, but he didn't seem to be tickling her on purpose, it was just the roughness of his fingers that made the sensation so strong. He kissed her passionately and his fingers wove in the tiny hairs behind her neck. She giggled against his mouth and pulled away to look into his mischevious grin.
"A little ticklish there, love"? He asked playfully, pinching her ribs.
She jumped and giggled, and he flipped her under him and sat on her legs. She squirmed and giggled before he even touched her and then he let his fingers flow up under her arms making her squirm around and giggle the way he loved so much...

"Ja-ha-ha-ha-ck please"! Pearl pleaded. He was hardly aware he had even still been tickling her shoulders and collarbone.
He stopped and saw her taking panting breaths.
He grabbed her legs and propped the up on the desk behind her and removed her wench boots, and peeled down the soft pantyhose. Her feet were slightly pink and incredibly soft looking. His calloused fingers traced the lines on her feet and she instantly squirmed and giggled so violently that she almost fell off the desk. He grabbed her let his fingers continue drawing on the arches of her feet. She giggled and squirmed.
"Not there! Not there! Pl-hee-hee-hee-ase not there"!
He let his fingers spider up her ankles making her giggle almost flirtingly and then to the spot under her knees she shrieked and begged him to stop more.

Pearl faced out to the sea, through the window of her bedroom.
Jack was laying on his side on her bed, looking at her lovingly.
She sat next to him and smiled a little. She wasn't looking at anything in particular so Jack ran his fingers along her waist
She jumped. "he-ey" she said, blocking her sides.
"Not putting up much of a fight" Jack said, squeezing her thigh. She giggled and tried to protect it. In moments they were wrestling each other playfully, tickling each other, and his fingers managed to sneak into the place where her stomach meets her leg. She squealed and instantly starting pleading for him not to tickle her there. She had never begged with him before, it was all playful, usually just laughter and hardly ever asking the other to stop, because it always just did when the moment was over.
However, Jack, had never been one to follow the rules. He dug his fingers into the leg joint and she bucked like mad trying to get away from him as well as she could. He finally stopped and grinned at her, she grinned back, but scowled a little.
"Found your ticklish spot" he mocked in a sing song voice. She playfully grabbed at his side. He laughed and pulled away, "Hey no fair I'm the guy, I've got a manly reputation to uphold" She laughed and let him go.

Jack jumped back to reality again and his fingers automatically fell into place with her leg joint. She leapt off the desk and began twisting around giggling uncontrollably and begging for him to stop. Not like the begging she had done earlier. Begging like when he had first discovered that ticklish spot. It was music to his ears.
"Jack!" Pearl shrieked. "NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THHAHAHAHAHAT! OH GOD!! PELASE!! JACK!!! NOT THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"! She was laughing uncontrollably and tears were pouring down her face. Her face was red. "YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH THAT IS, JACK IM GOING TO KILL YOU IM GOING TO STEAL YOUR PISTOL AND SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT THAT! I WILL KILL YOU!!!"
He finally let up and looked her straight in the eye as she panted for breath and the tears finished pouring from her eyes.
"Try any bullshit again and I will make that 10 times worse. On my honor."
She panted and fell to the floor when he undid her arms. Not caring if she got up, he left his quarters and whistled to himself.
"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me"

BTW Like I said, PLEASE reply to this, I know its really short, but I didn't have much time. I may edit it sometime to make it better and longer. I attached pictures of Jack and Pearl (not together) my image of Pearl was the girl from the first CSI NY before her character got fired

Good story Ticklish_witch !!! :)
Thanks for posting .
Ticklish_witch - ''I know its really short''
It's not that short . I think the length is OK .

I like your story, Ticklish Witch. :D I enjoyed the PoTC movies, and wish there had been some tickling scenes in them.

That was an excellent story. Don't worry too much about the length, most of the time tickling stories are too long. And please feel free to write more, especially if it involves Kiera Knightley.

milagros317 said:
I like your story, Ticklish Witch. :D I enjoyed the PoTC movies, and wish there had been some tickling scenes in them.

Me too! I mean, not to be a tickle obbsessed person (which I am) but even as an expert on what makes an effective character, I mean look at Jack Sparrow. Sorry, my bad, Captain Jack Sparrow. Anyway, Hes usually fairly serious, and he knows what he wants and how to get it, and hes got his priorities straight (To the most vain extent possible, but still straight, irregardless) and he's kinda full of mischief, in my opinion, being on a beach for that long with someone like him, If I were Elizabeth I probably would have had my fair share of lost tickle fights by now. :)

Pirates Punishment Pt 2

thnx for the support guys :redheart:

Shoutouts to:
Scinsor
milagros317
zerit2002

Heres part two for some people who wanted it::

As Jack stepped out of the small room he felt the sea breeze press up against his face, calming him down immensly from the adrenaline rush he had been feeding a moment ago. He walked past where Will and Elizabeth stood together looking out at the sea. Still in mischeif mode, he backed up and grabbed Elizabeth by the waist making her shriek in ticklish surprise and Will to turn around, startled. At the sight of Jack he merely smirked and Elizabeth slapped Jacks hand away still giggling. "Thats not funny"! She exclaimed, trying not to laugh, herself. "Then why are you laughing"? Jack asked, crab pinching her sides up and down making her squirm around giggling. Will grinned at his wife. "Jack stop it"! She squealed, "Will help me"! She said through her giggles, but Will did the opposite and grabbed her arms exclaiming, "Go for her hips" Jack grinned and so did Will as they slowed their assault to a stop, Elizabeth glared at both of them, still hiccuping the last of her giggles. "I hate it when you do that"! She exclaimed. Jack grinned and Gibbs called for him, he turned on his heel and went up to the top deck. "Your so mean" Elizabeth said, turning to Will, smiling anyway. "Mhm, sure" he said grinning. The sky suddenly turned dark. Really dark. Not like, cloud coverin the sun dark. Like creepy and irregular dark. The crew panicked and the boat jolted to a stop as though it had hit a reef. Elizabeth was jerked forward and nearly fell over the front of the boat.Will grabbed her waist and pulled her back up. The boat shook again with the same effect as when it had stopped the first time, but this time Wil held his wife fast, not letting her fall. Jack rushed to them. "Hide" He exclaimed and nothing else. Without another word, Will grabbed Elizabeth and ran into Jacks quarters. The crew panicked even more outside and the couple saw tentacles climbing up the sides of the ship. Will held Elizabeth close to him but it wasn't enough for what was about to happen. The door burst open and at least 10 members of Davey Jones crew lumbered in. Wills grip on his wifes body tightened. The members halted and addressed them. "You there" One said, pointing a massive burn-covered finger at Elizabeth. She whimpered. "Come with us" Before Will could do anything, they grabbed Elizabeth. He yanked out his sword, but all ten of the undead monsters raised a gun and pointed it at him, clicking it to prove it was ready to fire. Will faltered and the creature looked at something behind Will. "You! Sparrow! On your feet" Will turned expecting to see Jack but saw Pearl. Pearl stood, and unlike Elizabeth seemed to be keeping herself fairly calm looking. The creature threw Elizabeth into the crowd of his fellow undead beasts and grabbed Pearl, still pointing his gun at Wills head, stepped out of the Cabin, and off the front deck, splashing into the water. The tentacles slid back into the water and the crew all came forth from their hiding places, cheering. Jack came in to where Will was. "Wheres Lizabeth"? He slurred. "They've taken her" Will said, angrily, getting ready for a battle. "Wait-"Jack said, "Wheres Pearl"? Will looked up at Jack and didnt say anything. The look on Jacks face didnt physically change, but Will saw his eyes darken and flames seemed to spit up in his pupils. Jack began shouting orders to his crew and they all jumped and set sail again.

It may have only been 10 minutes but it felt like hours since they had started looking for the Flying Dutchman. Jack hadnt relaxed a bit since then either, and Will didnt either. But then, off in the distance they could all see a huge ship, at least twice the size of the Black Pearl with ripped up gray sails. The Flying Dutchman. The Black Pearl pulled up through the fog, smoothly to the huge vessel and aboard Will and Jack could see both of their wives tied with a huge thick rope to one of the ships masts. "Do you feel near death yet"? One of the creatures was taunting, four of tentacles to each of the womens bare feet that were sticking out under the ropes. Rubbing against them. Tickling them. Jack and Will could hardly believe how effective it was, too. Even from where they stood, on the deck of the Pearl, it was easy to hear both of them screaming with laughter and pleas for mercy. "Are you kidding me"? Will whispered next to Jack, to no one in particular. He couldn't help but feel almost like laughing. Jack was already swinging a rope up to the Flying Dutchman. "What are you doing"? Will hissed at Jack. Jack looked back at him. "Saving them" he said ironically. Will went to grab for his pant leg, "Its not like they're being hurt" he missed Jacks leg and grabbed his foot through his thin boot. Jack snorted and yanked his foot away. "You kidding? Its torture" He continued to climb the rope. Will said nothing but followed. "How would you know" Jack froze. "Because....of Pearl" He said, thinking fast. Will just said nothing and followed suit. Jack threw a dead fish across the deck of the flying dutchman and the creature chased it off, leaving Elizabeth and Pearl to pant, tears streaming down their faces. Jack quickly sliipped up on the deck followed by Will and they desperately tried to untie the women. Seeing the creature beginning to return, Jack and Will leapt behind some crates and hid for another few minutes, watching in terror and irony as their wives poor bare soles were torturously tickled into insanity. Finally, after what must have seemed like hours to the women, the creature left again, and Jack and Will ran from their hiding place. Jack pulled out a knife and began to saw at the rope holding the girls to the mast, but realised that beneath that rope, both women were individually tied by their wrists and ankles. Will started to saw through Elizabeths individual ropes, but Jack stopped him, "No time!" He whispered frantically. "Just carry them like this"! He sounded panicked, but Will did as he was told and lifted Elizabeth up and Jack did Pearl, and they climbed back into the black pearl. The boats sails lifted and it quickly slid through the water, away to safety. It was only until they were far enough from the flying dutchman that they started to untie Elizabeth and Pearl. But, by this time, they had already reached Tortuga. "Hey"! Pearl called, she and Elizabeth laying helplessly on their backs on the deck, waiting for Jack and Will. "Can you untie us? like, NOW? PLEASE?" Elizabeth called. Jack turned and grinned and turned back to the steering wheel. Little did their wives know that Jack and Will were going to have a little fun first...

When the black pearl was finally in good cruising waters, Jack left the wheel followed by Will.
They made a great scene of trying to untie the girls ankles, ever
to lightly stroking their feet in the process, producing a few occasional sweet giggles. "Thought...you...were...*giggle*...mad...at...*giggle*...me...Jack." Pearl teased, though she was really in no position to do so at the current situation, but Jack just grinned and slid one single finger from her heel to the balls of her toes quickly. She gave another tiny giggle and squirmed in nervousness. Neither she nor Elizabeth wanted to say anything about the tickling they were being forced to endure, in case they weren't doing it on purpose, and were reminded of their ability to, since they were both tied up anyway. Next to Pearl, Elizabeth was getting quite the same torture herself. Will thought it ironic that Pearl, a complete badass, and Elizabeth, pure and innocent, both beautiful in their own way, were having the same reaction to the tickling, both squirming, both grinning, both giggling like little school girls. "Y'know, Jack", Will teased, "I'm having trouble here, can you help me out" Jack grinned "Oh yeah sure" and left Pearl to hyperventilate from all the ticklish laughter she was holding in. Elizabeth squealed and didn't even bother covering it up anymore as Jack and Will both worked on her feet at once. Of course, Jack and Will weren't doing much to hide that they were tickling her either. Completely abandoning the ropes around her legs, Jack and Will started each tickling her feet and ankles like mad, making her even unable to beg or plead through all of her laughter. She had the sweetest laugh ever, squirming and thrashing around trying to get away from having her poor bare feet tickled mercilessly.
"Ahahahahahahaha nnoooooooo" Elizabeth giggled
"I'm sorry, what was that"? Will teased
"Dont!!!... *giggle* Stop!!!" She squealed
"Don't stop? Is that what you said" Will mocked
"NOOOOOOOO" Elizabeth cried
Meanwhile Pearl was inching away from Jack, Will, and Elizabeth, by inching her back to one side and clawing at the railing behind her with her tied together wrists. Elizabeth wasn't about to let Pearl get away and have to endure all of this torture herself though.
"Gettt...Pearl...instead..." Elizabeth gasped between laughter
Jack turned and grabbed Pearl by the waist and pulled her closer to him. He rested her upper body in his lap and had his way with the smooth hollows of her underarms while Will continued to torment Elizabeths soles. Both the womens laughter combined mingled into one beautiful noise
"Willl!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOO" Elizabeth shrieked
"Jack!! DONNNTTT!!! AHAHAHAHAH STOAHAHHAHAP" Pearl giggled, squirming harder in his arms, trying as hard as she could to pull away. Finally, at least 10 minutes later Jack and Will stopped, leaving Pearl and Elizabeth to pant for breath before untying them properly.
"I...hate...you..." Pearl panted
"No...kidding...." Elizabeth panted

Jack and Will just grinned. They had no idea what was in store for them. But then again, Pearl and Elizabeth thought that they were done being tickled...

Still Want more? Look for part three! (coming soon!)

Last edited:
Yes, do continue. I would love to see Keira Knightley play these scenes of yours. :devil:

Attachments

• Keira Knightley.jpg
    Keira Knightley.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 36
I feel so loved

I love this! My series is so popular! (Im just glad someone is listening.) Hey, maybe if I make like a fifteen part story, Ill get my own forum!! Oh that would be sooo cool! Anyway, I added like one more paragraph, so you can read that too!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back