• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northern Visitors, And Then, Major Changes In The Land Of Fantasies

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Mitch was flying to Washington DC, with the Good Guy team, Naomi and Erin quickly hurried down to the police station, and, once there, confirmed the idenities of the two bandits who had attacked them, along with several other victims. The bandits were given legal aid counsel, booked, and then jailed on a high bail. Naomi, Erin, and the other victims never did get their wallets or purses back, but, at least for now, the bandits had been put away.
In the meantime, the Good Guys had a five and four road trip to Washington, Philadelphia, and Cincinnatti. They won two of three in both Washington and Cincinnatti, while dropping two of three in Philadelphia. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the Mets.
As Mitch got off the plane in Nassau on Sunday night, he hoped to heaven in the cab home that Naomi was relieved, that the bandits had been put away. All he could think of was trying to make her feel better, tickling her, and the soles of her feet. However, when Mitch arrived home, late on Sunday night, he found Naomi lying in bed, almost indifferent to him:" Hello, so you must be relieved that the guys who mugged you and Erin got put away" Mitch began. "Yes, I'm relieved, but I've been doing a lot of thinking while you were away. Your fantasy bothers me, Mitch. I've been mugged twice now, and raped once, and now our daughter has been mugged. This tickle bandit thing really isnt a good thing to think about. You are truly an odd guy. First it's the thing with having your wife stand barefoot on a ladder all the time, and you also have this thing with the tickle bandit. While part of me says I'm supposed to do things for you, the other part of me really questions it sometimes. Sometimes I feel like a sex slave, and a tickle muse, and not a wife. I'm tired, Mitch, and part of me is thinking retirement, getting rid of the tickle fetish, and feeling that you should cut way back, or stop with the foot obsession. It's just too much" Naomi said, exasperated. Mitch looked at Naomi with a look of disbelief, not knowing whether to sail into her, or leave the apartment:" Let me get this straight. You get mugged, the guys get caught, and now suddenly you want to deprive me of everything I enjoy sexually. I get the fact of you not wanting to play tickle bandit, and it is fine, since you have been mugged twice, and raped, and being mugged is not funny. However, what the hell does being mugged with our daughter have to do with tickling, or feet? YOU love feet, Naomi! YOU love to be tickled! Either that or you've been lying to me all these years, which is worse than if you told me you hated it, and never let me tickle you! What has it come to now? That because Naomi got mugged, we only do what she wants, and Mitch's feelings dont count. You cant suddenly claim fear of heights, because you have been standing barefoot on ladders for me for two decades, or hating to be tickled, because until last week, being tickled made you come, or hating to have your feet played with, because you have always given me your bare feet. This is because you blame me for thinking I wished it on you to get tickle mugged, because I have that fantasy. Let me spell this out for you, loud and clear. I DID NOT WISH FOR YOU TO GET TICKLE MUGGED. THE REAL THING IS A HORROR. MY THING IS A FANTASY, SHARED BY MANY IN THE TICKLING COMMUNITY! : Mitch said, infatically, his voice accenting every word. Naomi was silent, and then Mitch said. "I am going to the guest room. You really are a cold bitch. If you suddenly decide you dont want to be tickled anymore, or have your feet played with, then fine, maybe I'm not the man for you. I dont think it's about that at all. I think it is about fucking Mitch over, to punish Mitch!" Mitch shouted, and left the room.
The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to begin the homestand, against the Mets, with Mitch and Naomi still not talking. Kate Hudson was on the mound, against the Mets Pedro Martinez. Both pitched lights out for eight innings, and then, tied, 1-1, the Good Guys pushed the winning run across in the ninth, for a 2-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, against Tom Glavine, as the Good Guys pounded Glavine for four runs in the first, to come away with a 5-4 triumph. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night, but got hit hard, allowing four runs, in an eventual, 6-5 defeat.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi had a counesling session, but little was accomplished, as the couple was still furious at each other, and Naomi was unyielding in her position, about the changes she wanted, in the couple's marriage.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell started, and she pitched well, allowing three runs in six innings, in a 6-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night, and got slammed, allowing seven runs in four innings, of a 7-6 loss. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a beautiful Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both Kate and Smoltz were brilliant that day, as Kate pitched eight shutout innings, fanning fourteen Braves, and Smoltz eight shutout innings, striking out thirteen Good Guys. The game was scoreless in the ninth, when Ed Burns hit a solo homer, for the only run of the game, in a 1-0 win over the Braves.
Houston invaded Paradise, for the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Monday night, and got hit very hard, allowing six runs in four innings, of a 6-4 setback. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and she fared very well, allowing but one run in eight innings, as the team came away with a 4-1 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. Neve pitched great baseball that day, seven innings, with ten strikeouts. The Good Guys got two runs in the seventh, in a 1-1 tie, as the bullpen did the rest, with Hilary Duff gaining the save, in a 3-1 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. On field, the Good Guys were doing just fine, but off field, for Mitch, things were a major mess.
On Wednesday night, as he was packing to leave for New York, Mitch tried to break the stalemate with Naomi, as the couple had not made love, or hardly touched, or even kissed, each other, in ten days. "Naomi, I go away for ten days tomorrow night. You know our motto is that anything can be solved if we talk about it. Did you really mean what you said about never wanting me to tickle you, or play with your feet again, or were you just pissed when you said that?" Mitch said, in a conversational tone. Naomi sighed:" My id wanted to mean it, but, realistically, considering I know that my husband loves tickling and feet, and I love tickling, and, as your wife, I am supposed to do those things for you, because if I dont, you will find someone else who will, no, I didnt mean them. I was angry, and hurt, and frightened, because the whole tickle bandit thing was really scary for both Erin and me. I dont think I want to deprive you of that forever, either, just give me a while, a while to get over the real ordeal" Naomi said. Mitch kissed Naomi:" Take as much time as you need. No rush, whenever" Naomi went to get out of bed:" Let me go stand barefoot on the ladder for you, since I havent done so on this homestand, and I do want to make you happy, then, after we shower, maybe you can kiss my feet, tickle me,and make love to me, so we can end the homestand on a high note" Naomi said. "Thank you" Mitch said, kissing Naomi, as she got out of bed. Naomi set the ladder up, climbed up to the third to highest step, and stood on her toes. "If I didnt love you so much, I would say you were a positive nutcase for wanting me to do this, but, I do, so it is okay. I really dont mind" Naomi said. When she came down, Mitch kissed her:" Thank you" "You're welcome, now, come take a shower with me, and then play with my feet, tickle me, and fuck me. I need to get fucked, American, I havent in nearly a month" Naomi said. "You're on" Mitch said. The couple took a shower, horsed around, and tickled a bit, as Mitch sat with Naomi on the shower bench, took her foot, put it in his mouth, and sucked on her clean toes, as she squealed with laughter: "Are you going to be a good girl, and be a submissive ticklee, and sex partner, or am I going to have to make you do it all!?" Mitch said, in a mock dominant tone of voice. "I'm HEE-HEEE going to be a good girl. I want to get fucked, and tickled, I want you to make me come" Naomi moaned, as Mitch felt her breasts, and her nipples became hard. After they came out of the shower, they engaged in long foreplay, as Mitch kissed Naomi from head to toes, and then entered her, as she orgasmed profusely, her senses incredibly turned on. After the sex session, they held each other:" Hopefully, that was our comeback, and we can go off on a good note, and when you come home next time, we can have a great homestand" Naomi said. "There is nothing I would like better" Mitch replied, kissing her.
On Thursday night, with the bandits put away, their relationship hopefully mended, and things calmed down, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, for the team flight to New York. "I am glad last night worked out good. I am going to miss you, but have a good trip, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing Mitch.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, for the pain he caused Naomi, would be Mitch. He was tied, in his boxer shorts, to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, as several cruel doms entered. "So, you are Mitch, and you have a tickling bandit fantasy, when your wife has been mugged for real. You are now going to pay for that" One dom said angrily. With that, one of the doms started on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, a second dom was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs, as he howled some more:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THOSE LONG NAILS KILL! NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A third dom joined in, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as his legs jerked:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi, with an evil grin, came over, and positioned himself at his feet:" Just remember, Australian, you can get me now, but, when you are barefoot, in bed, I can make you squeal like a silly little schoolgirl" Mitch said, confidently. "Threats, threats, but that wont save you now, as I am going to tickle the fuck out of you, for liking this tickle bandit thing" Naomi said, with a grin. Then, Naomi proceeded to attack her husband's feet with fingers, feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over his toes and soles. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG OKAY! OKAY! I GIVE UP! NO MORE! IVE LEARNED MY LESSON! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Mitch was untied.
So, it had been a homestand of combat, silence, lessons, and resolve. Now came a ten day road trip. Would peace prevail, and had the conflict really been resolved? For those answers, stay tuned to the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Wow, Naomi shut down real fast there. I definitely didn't see that one coming. At least Mitch and Naomi seemed to come to an understanding at the end of the homestand. Another great story as always and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, Naomi did shut down rather quickly. She was being selfish, which perhaps was understandable to a degree, considering her experiences. Hopefully with it worked out, the couple can have peace for a while.
I am feeling better from my cold, and the issue that caused my writer's block has been resolved. I am going out all day tomorrow, but may be able to post something later tonight, or at latest, tomorrow night. The wait shouldnt be several days this time, like it was the last time, so, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back