• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help finding an old Story

Jay Tee

I was wondering if anyone could help me find and old story i read a couple years ago.

It was themed around a town where people had to go to confession, and while they confessed they had their feet tickled. Also if i remember correctly it was centered around a gruop of friends, and one of the girls was being trained to be one of the ticklers for future confessions. I think her mom was one of the ticklers too. If anyone can help me out i`d really appreciate it, i have been looking through like every thread forever now trying to find it again.

thanks

Jay Tee

those would be my stories! :D It was supposed to be a five part series, but unfortionatly never made it past the second part. the names of the series was "Stockesvill", so try typing in that in the search engine for the stories section. Perhaps one day i'll finally get around to finishing it. I had started the third part, but sadly never finished it. Too many other projects.

You should finish the series

Sweet man, thanks i found it by searching under stocksville.

Seriously you should find a bit of time someday to finish the series or add one or two parts to it. It was fantastic. A very interesting read.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back