• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TOTN: The Series. (No TK, yet. Get to know the main character!)

Leo tickles

2nd Level Orange Feather
This chapter has NO TICKLING in it. This story will be told in multiple chapters, with multiple twists and turns along the way. I welcome any and all to join the unfortunate main character in the opening to my story.

Teasing of the Nerves. The saga begins.

"What the hell!?" Amanda shrieked, rushing to the stairs. The brunette stopped at the top of the stairs, her heart beating quickly in her chest. Amanda was a 6 ft tall girl. Most of it was made of her long, curvacious legs. She had some chest though, enough to attract the boys at college.

Every since her mother died of cancer, the 20 year old was forced to live with her father, who wasn't always the best. Unless coming home drunk was the best father anybody could have.

BANG BANG BANG ! BANG BANG BANG !

Amanda gasped, shaking away her thoughts and looking down the stairs cautiously. No mistake about it, somebody was at the door. Or something, as far as she was concerned. It sounded like whoever, or whatever it was, was about to break the door down.

"Guh, I hate this neighborhood!" She exclaimed. It happened so soon, she thought. One minute she was just a little girl, and the next her mother is dead, and here she is, forced to live with her no good father. No brothers, no sisters, nothing. A tiny apartment, no, wait, was it a shed? I have to work three jobs to keep attending school, and nobody will ever lift a finger for me. Figures. Gah, I can't even buy proper clothing for crying out loud!

And it was true, the leggy brunette wasn't wearing much. A bright pink shirt with a heart on it, if one could call it a shirt. The thing stopped near her ribs, and the undersides of her breasts where open for viewing. Black pants with chains on them where split open in neumorous places, granting anyones eyes easy access to a view of her thighs and butt.

Amanda sniffled, almost being in tears. Dad was out getting drunk, and here was this "monster" knocking at the door.

Amanda took a deep breath and slowly began to head down the stairs.

(To be continued.)

All feed back is welcome. Be as mean or as nice as you want.

Last edited:
21 views and no feedback? Comon now, doesn't anybody have ANYTHING to say about the story?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping to expand on her some more in the next chapter.

Anybody else have anything to say? I need some feedback here so I can improve. Land rulers where kids before they ruled land, and they wanted to rule it, so they asked how, and people told them. They improved, now they own land.

I can't write better if I don't know what better is. Or what suites you, or whatever. What do you want to read?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back