• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teflon

Marauder

3rd Level Red Feather
Teflon

by Marauder

Ramona Winter drank the last drop of coffee from her cup, closed her eyes, leant back in her chair and sighed. She'd had a difficult day at work and needed this break desperately. Being the CEO of an influential modeling agency, she was always under pressure, and without these short recuperation periods she would be a prime candidate for burnout. Strangely, the constant stress had not interfered with her beauty yet. Every inch of her 5'9'' body was gorgeous. She was lean and trim, 31 years old but looking more like 24, about 120 pounds, had long brown hair bound into a pony-tail, and her pretty brown eyes were sparkling behind thin-rimmed glasses. Dressed in a business jacket over a sleeveless white silk blouse, a tight skirt reaching down to just below her knees, her black, semi-transparent nylons and finally her black high heels, accessorized with a tasteful collection of jewelry, she radiated a powerfully serious, but female beauty. Even now, letting her heels dangle to give her long size nine feet some rest and rubbing her eyes, the glasses set aside on the table, she looked to be perfectly in control - an incarnation of worldly power in stunning female form. Without opening her eyes, she rapped the empty coffee cup onto its saucer twice, quietly saying 'Refill, please.' to no one in particular, certain that her command would be heeded. When there was no sign of her cup being refilled for five minutes, she opened her eyes in displeasure... only to see a sign saying 'Hi ! I'm Cindy !' shoved almost into her face. Leaning back a bit, she saw that the owner of the sign, and the ample chest it was presented upon, was the waitress that had already taken forever to come to her table for the first serving. Blinking a few times and putting her glasses back on with a frown, she looked up at the gum-chewing, pretty young face, maybe 23 years old, under the mane of blonde curls. Cindy showed a mocking smile. She was standing 5'5'' tall in her flat, white size 6 sandals, her lithe body clad in a blue miniskirt, blue blouse and white, transparent nylons covering her long legs. Completing her outfit was a white half-apron, to which the sign was tacked that now bobbed slightly in front of Ramonas face. 'Anything I can do for you ?' she asked with fake friendliness around her gum. Ramona inclined her head slightly. 'Yes, I'd like a refill, please.' 'Regular or Decaf ?' The CEO shook her head in exasperation. 'It's a refill. Don't you remember what you gave me earlier ?' Cindy threw her head back and let out a snort. 'Like I can remember all the orders ! You think you're the only customer here ?' Ramona looked around. And raised an eyebrow. 'Well... yes, I think so !' The restaurant was completely empty except for her, Cindy and a bored looking man behind the counter, reading a paper. Cindy snorted again. 'Well, EXCUUUse me. There were more people here when you ordered. Besides, I'm not a waitress, I'm an actress. I'm gonna be outta here as soon as I hit the big screen, ya know ? So, here.' She filled Ramonas cup with steaming brown liquid. Then, just as she turned to leave with another throw of the head, Ramona took her first sip. 'Decaf...' she murmured. 'Hey Miss !' Cindy pointedly ignored her and went on to the counter. 'HEY MISS !!!' Cindy looked back over her shoulder and shot Ramona a dark glance. 'I've got a name you know, it's Cindy. Want me to spell it out for you ? Cee-Eye-En-Dee...' Ramona slipped her feet back into her shoes and got up furiously. 'That does it !' she hissed. 'I don't need this. I'm going to find myself a new place to spend my money.' She went to the counter and put the money for her breakfast down. Just as she turned to leave, Cindy bumped into her. 'Hey, no tip ?' she asked with a frown. Ramona shot her a stare that could have frozen lava, whipped around and left. Cindy looked after her, grinning around her gum as she felt the weight of the woman's purse in her apron's pocket. Those times dating a professional pickpocket still paid off ! A tap on her shoulder tore her from her glee. 'Cindy ?' said the man behind the counter. 'Now What ?' she asked, looking aggravated. 'Erm... you're fired. Get your little ass out of here.' He said with a tired, angry look on his face. Cindy started a reply, but then thought better of it. Who needed this ratty job anyway ? So she packed up and left. Outside, she checked the purse... and cursed when it only contained ten bucks in cash and a whole bunch of plastic. Just before throwing it away, she suddenly started smiling as an evil idea began to take hold inside her mind...

Ramona had some time left for her break, so she didn't go straight back to the office but instead went to buy a magazine at a newsstand. That was when she realized her purse had been stolen. Fuming with righteous anger, she went to the next police station and reported the theft. Then she returned to work. She was still in a dangerous mood when she returned home. Just as she was unlocking her door, somebody stepped behind her and pressed a sweet-smelling rag over her mouth and nose with a firm grip. Her struggles quickly subsided as the chloroform took hold, and she slipped into unconsciousness...

Cindy had her current boyfriend carry the knocked out woman into the basement of their house in the suburbs. She'd had to practically kick the big oaf to do her bidding this time, but that wasn't knew - she was used to getting her way, and this boy in particular was too afraid of her threats to leave him to complain about her constant abuse. 'Put her on the bed, Hank, you dumb frog !' she yelled at him. He was a big guy, almost six feet tall and very muscular, but his face didn't look like much. Sighing, he put the woman gently down on the big four-poster bed. 'Cindy, this is going to far ! We're going to jail for this !' he said with reluctant despair. 'You're not here to think, shit-for-brains ! I said I'd take care of it, right ? Now blindfold the bitch !' Hank obeyed, still glancing at her over and over again with worry written on his face. 'Now tie her up. Use these !' she threw him a bundle of leather cuffs with chains attached. He knew them... Cindy liked to tie him up with them, then get him all riled up and then leave to watch TV, just to remind him who was boss. He fastened them carefully but firmly around the unconscious womans ankles and wrists, finally attaching the chains to the bedposts and pulling them taught, stretching the manager tightly into a spread-eagle position. 'About time. Now get the hell out of here and fix me some dinner.' With a sigh, Hank got up and made as if to leave. Standing in the door, he turned back once more... 'Cindy, you're not going to hurt her, are you ? I mean, kidnapping's bad enough, but...' 'I said DON'T WORRY, you piece of crap ! I know what I'm doing ! Now SCRAM !' Cindy screamed. With a final worried look across the room, containing only his girlfriend, the bed, the woman and a naked lightbulb, he left up the stairs. Cindy turned to Ramona when the door closed. 'Now... what to do with you...' she said with a wicked smile, waiting for the Exec to regain her senses.

Ramona came to and slipped from dark unconsciousness into blind panic in no time at all. Trying to sit up, she noticed the restraints holding her down, and she could feel the blindfold across her eyes. At least she was still fully clothed ! She was just beginning to try removing the cloth from her eyes by rubbing the back of her head on the mattress she lay on when she heard somebody whisper very close to her ear : 'If you see me, I'll have to kill you.' Ramona stopped moving immediately. 'What... what do you want ?' she asked with all the calm she could muster. 'I want your money, bitch', the voice whispered. 'Give me your PIN-codes.' Ramona froze. But after all, it was just money. Her life was at stake here ! Then again... Something about that voice... Ramona decided to stall. 'What codes ?' she asked, pretending to still be in a drug-induced daze. Her captor hissed at this. 'You know what I mean, don't play dumb with me !' He (She?) hissed angrily, poking Ramona in the side to make a point. The reaction was immediate and unforeseen. Ramona bucked up on the bed, lifting her buttock almost a foot off the mattress and let out an undignified yelp. If there was one thing she hated, it was being tickled. This was horrible ! It made her loose her composure, made her laugh and giggle like a little girl, made her cry with tears of forced laughter... in a nutshell, it was anathema to her facade of power and control ! Her mysterious captor had just found her weakest spot ! In blind panic, she let her thoughts race furiously and reached a conclusion in record time. 'Okay, okay, my PIN codes, sure thing, no problem, wait a moment, got something to write, I'll tell you...' she babbled...

Cindy stood above her, dumbfounded, as the businesswoman started to blurt out her secrets. What happened ? She thought about the whole situation, then suddenly, her already evil smile took on an even more sinister note. 'Tell me... You wouldn't by any chance be sensitive to tickling, would you ?' she interrupted the flow of numbers pouring from Ramonas mouth. The Exec stopped in mid-sentence and shivered. 'I... I'm giving you what you want...' 'That's not what I asked you...' Cindy whispered sweetly, extending her hand and slowly worming it into the bound females open jacket, slowly walking her finger up the ribcage with hardly any pressure at all. 'No but... nngh.. I'mmmmmm... Ack ! Stop it ! I'm telling yoooOOOUUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAAA !!!' The ex-waitress' nimble fingers had reached the smoothly shaven, deep, warm hollow of her captive's armpit now, and the effect was devastating. The once so regal business queen was reduced to a screaming, laughing, begging, bucking, struggling, helplessly ticklish girl in a few fractions of a second as fingertips stroked the smooth flesh of her unprotected armpit. When it stopped a few seconds later, with the hand being withdrawn just so far as not to touch her skin anymore, she hyperventilated already. 'AAAHAHAHAHAhahaha.. ahaha... ack... Oh god, please don't !' she begged feebly. 'Don't what ?' asked Cindy mockingly. 'Please... don't tickle me ! I can't stand it !' Ramonas voice was desperate. 'And why not ?' 'Because... because it's cruel ! It's torture ! Please ! Anything but that ! You can have my money !' Cindy was surprised at how quickly she had broken her captives will. She'd have thought that someone as much in control as this upper-class power girl would not give up so easily. But then again, she hadn't thought that tickling could be used in this way at all. She thought herself totally immune to the feeling, was sure that only weak-willed women were susceptible to it. (She was wrong, though. She just had never allowed anyone to tickle her. Hank and some other ex-lovers had the scars to prove it.) Seeing her helpless victim displayed this way in front of her, she suddenly knew that it wasn't about money any more. Oh, she would get the bitch's money all right. But first, this was about power. She had been a dominating person her whole life without archiving much, while the likes of her captor seemed to have been born with a golden spoon in their mouth... And now it was payback time. 'Your money ? Good. Give me those codes again.' 'I will, okay, for my MasterCard they are two... nine... three... GAAAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHO !!!' Cindy stopped tickling again, her fingers resting in the center of Ramonas armpit. 'Two nine three Gaa ? I think you're trying to pull a quick one, aren't you ?' 'Nonononono, I was going to...' 'There is NO -' Her fingers wriggled furiously all over their hollow target '- SUCH -' 'AAAHAHAHAHA !!!! NOOOHOHOHOOO ! STOOOHOHOHOHOHOP !' '- NUMBER !!!!' Cindy hissed and reached over with her other hand to now stroke both armpits at once. Ramona exploded in a series of shrill screams and tried to beg, to no avail. Cindy smiled sadistically while reducing the bound woman to a quivering heap of tormented flesh. 'And if you lie to me, you're gonna get it twice as bad, got me ?' 'AAAHAHAHAHAA AAARGH I GOTCHAAAHAHAHAA I UNDERSTAAAHAHAHAAND PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE EEEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOHOHOHO !!!' 'Good !' Cindy stopped the armpit torture for a moment and pulled back. She was a little out of breath. Not as much as her captive, who was gasping for air like a fish out of water, but still... Holding total dominion over this normally powerful woman was turning her on immensely ! While scanning the spread-out form, she noticed something, and a whole new note of dreadful foreboding entered her whispering voice. 'It appears you have lost your shoe...' She hissed while inching towards the foot of the bed. Indeed, Ramonas left shoe had not survived the desperate struggling of his wearer and lay a good distance from the bed. The right shoe was still firmly stuck on its foot. Cindy grinned as she heard Ramonas comment to her change of position. 'No WAIT !!! Not there ! Please, not that ! Oh god no ! NO NO NO ! Don't !' Cindy grinned. Sardonically she asked, 'Would you like me to continue with your armpits instead ? Or maybe the ribs ? Or the belly ? The knees ?' She was very surprised by the answer. 'Yes ! YES !!! Please, anywhere but the feet ! Tickle me all over if you have to, but not the feet ! Please, don't do it ! PLEASE !'

Ramona was too far gone at this time to notice what she had just done. All she could think of was to keep her sadistic captor away from her feet. They were the worst spot for her by far ! She remembered an occasion when her uncle had tickled her as a child, and as soon as he started on her feet, she'd wet her pants and almost broke his nose with a violent kick. And now this maniac wanted to... Then it dawned on her that after her outbreak the sadistic monster would have absolutely no choice but to tickle her just there. Lifting her head as far as she could, she stared into the blindfold, trying to plead through it with her eyes. 'No wait... I mean, I'm not ticklish on my feet at all, it's just...' - her thoughts raced - '...that I've got a serious case of athletes foot, and... and I've been in those shoes all day, my feet must stink horribly...' She hated herself for this weak show of self-humiliation, but it was all she could think of right now, and if only it kept the torturous fingers from stroking her tender foot bottoms... '...and besides, didn't you like the armpits ? they are really ticklish, really, honest...' she went on helplessly, because she heard no response from her captor. 'I mean, why tickle some ugly old feet, right, when there are perfectly good armpits to be haaaAAAAAAD NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO YAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!' The feeling was indescribable, worse than anything she had ever before felt in her life. The feeling of just a single inquisitive fingertip gliding up her sole slooooowly, oh so slowly, from heel to toes. As much as she flexed her foot, there was no escape. But then her toes were grabbed by a second hand, bent back, and the foot was held absolutely steady as the fingertip made it's way back down, gliding effortlessly over the soft, nylon-clad sole, making little circles here and there... 'AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH NOOOHOHOHO !!! NONONO NOOOO NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO !!!!! STAAAHAHAHAHAHAP IIHIHIHIHIHIHIT !!! NOOOHOHOHOHO HEEEEHEHEHEHE HEEEHEHEHE HEEEELP MEEEHEHEHEHEHE !!!! ANEEEHEHEHE ANEEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE ANEEHEHEHEONE ! PLEEHEHEZE NAAAAHAHAHAHA !' The feelings continued to wrack her brain with shocks, causing white lightning to flash before her eyes, making her body throw itself about on the mattress in futile desperation, forcing bout after bout of laughter from her sore lungs...

Cindy couldn't believe her luck as she kept up the gentle stroking of the trapped sole in it's deliciously silky black wrap. She teased and tickled wickedly, still running only a single finger up and down the sole. Then, just as it seemed that the bound Exec could scream no louder, thrash no more violently, Cindy used all four fingers in a scribbling surprise attack, scratching with staccato quickness up and down the helpless foot, savoring the frictionless ease provided by the black stocking that allowed her to torture so effectively ! Her victim went rigid as a board at this, reeling in her bonds... Then went silent. She struggled even more than before, but no sound came forth. Cindy looked up from the twitching ped held firmly in front of her, and saw that the helplessly ticklish woman had her mouth open in a wide, tortured, laughing grimace. But still, no sound. Strange... Being a curious one, Cindy sped the tickling up some more, spending extra time in the arch. Her victim only redoubled her fruitless struggles, but still staid silent. Cindy frowned. This was something she hadn't expected... But still, it seemed to work well enough. Whistling silently to herself, she began tickling in earnest, working the nyloned sole, even releasing the toes to enjoy their helpless crossing and spreading and to enjoy the amusing show of small wrinkles crisscrossing the sole underneath the smooth material whenever the foot flexed and bent down, only to smoothen the sole again by once more grabbing the toes and bending them waaayyyy back, effectively enlarging and steadying the sole for a little in-depth treatment with mercilessly wriggling fingertips...

Ramona was trapped in a world of intense agony by now. She couldn't laugh anymore, the feelings... no, the assaults that were originating in her sole, shot up her body and hit her brain with tidal waves of brutal, almost electrical tickling had taken her ability to voice her tortures. She could only drift in the hellish torment and pray for unconsciousness to claim her... These smooth, gliding, TICKLING fingers pried away her sanity... She was sure she'd go insane... Oh god, it tickled so bad... if only it would slow down... how could anyone do this... it tickled... if only she hadn't... oh god... the TICKLING !!! The foot flexed and writhed. The tickling, the awful, ceaseless TICKLING... It tickled, oh how it tickled, it TICKLED so BAAAD - Blackness claimed her.

Attachments

• 4575.jpg
    4575.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 11
  • 4935.jpg
    4935.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 77
  • 5025.jpg
    5025.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 12334.jpg
    12334.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 291
Teflon (cont.)

Cindy looked up in dismay when her toy ceased moving. Alarmed, she checked the pulse. Good, she was alive, just passed out obviously. Well then, no time to waste ! Cindy ran upstairs to fetch a few things (And to verbally abuse Hank for preparing food she didn't especially crave, no sex for him tonight) When she returned downstairs, she already heard her victim sob silently. Good ! The woman had some stamina! Putting the bag she had brought on the floor, she rummaged through it... 'Hey Lady, guess what I'm doing' she whispered, interrupting the bound woman's crying. Her victim turned her head towards her, tired. 'Please... let me go... won't tell...' 'I'm putting on Clip-on nails.' 'Let me... what ? oh god...' 'LOOOONG nails... sharp too...' Her victim began to sob again. 'No, please...' 'And they are just perfect for what I'm going to do...' continued Cindy sadistically. '...oh GOD...' '...namely, testing if that hose you're wearing rips easily.' 'NO ! NO !' 'You should thank me, I'm going to share my attentions between both your feet now.' She got up, having glued the last nail in place, and went down to her victims feet. The woman was beside herself in dreadful anticipation and tried to move her feet out of the way of her unseen attacker, looking very lovely there, her hair a sweat-soaked, disheveled mess, the ponytail long disintegrated, clothing in disarray, the skirt riding up to display her panties (black lace), her feet squirming helplessly as if being tickled already by unseen hands... Cindy grabbed the right shoe and tucked on it hard. It came free immediately. Her victim pleaded some more during the procedure, allowing Cindy to admire the second perfect foot displayed in front of her. Like the first, this size nine beauty had evenly spaced, round toes, the second and third of equal length, with long stems... smooth balls and heels... a soft, perfect arch with just a few thin wrinkles to be seen under the semi-transparent, dark nylon material... Cindy bent down and made loud sniffing noises. 'My, it seems your feet aren't ugly at all. They don't stink, either. Using foot deodorant ? And I can't see a single trace of athletes foot... You LIED to me !' she hissed sharply through an anticipatory grin. 'Nonononono NO ! Please, not with long fingernails ! I'm going to die ! Please don't !' Cindy bent down a little more and readied her hands. 'If you can explain to me in ten seconds why I shouldn't tickle those precious big feet of yours, I'll let you go !' she whispered. 'Tennn...' 'OH GOD PLEASE NO PLEASE NO YOU MUSTNT TICKLE MY FEET BECAUSE THEYRE REALLY TICKLISH please I'm very ticklish on my soles I cant stand having them touched Ill go nuts then ill die I give you anything don't tickle my feet please no tickling not with long sharp nails please anything but no more foot tickling I cant take iiIIIHIHIHIHIHIH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAAAAAAAAAGH AGH NOOHOHOHOOHOOOOOOO !!!' Cindy scrawled her fake, sharp nails happily up and down the twitching soles with evil glee. 'Not satisfactory,' she whistled into the blind, desperate face of her tortured captive. 'Not enough reasons by faa-aar... I'll have too tickle these big feet for a long time now...' And while Ramona once again entered a state of silent laughter and hellish agony, Cindy let her nails scratch across their pretty targets happily, never missing a beat when holding one foot steady to be worked over with the other hand thoroughly... She kept Ramona in a state of ticklish torment for the rest of the night, only letting her rest when she lost consciousness. When she was done, she marveled at the network of small rips that now marked the paths her sharp nails had followed across the soles, and the toes that were still twitching, even as her victim had fainted. She hoped that the woman dreamt of torturous caresses on her feet...

Ramona still lay on the mattress, wide awake and breathing heavily. It was dark in her cell. She heard a woman scream at a man somewhere above her, muffled by doors and walls... but she'd always had good ears (not to mention cute ones). ('...tomorrow !' 'But...' 'I said we'll get the numbers, then just dump her !' 'Won't she...' 'Shut UP !!! Damnit ! We'll get the money and no one will be the wiser !' 'But, Cindy...') CINDY !!! The name exploded in her mind like a tacnuke. Cindy, the waitress. Cindy... had bumped her... the purse... Cindy, the snooty bitch... Cindy, the torturer... That's where she had heard the voice before ! She'd known this evil sadist all the time ! Cindy, the sadist... Suddenly, Ramona smiled. Cindy, who didn't know she knew about her. Cindy, who wouldn't see a single penny. Cindy, who was going to pay so very dearly for the long hours of tortures... A plan was forming, while upstairs, the hated object of this plan was busy verbally neutering her boyfriend.

Cindy left the house at noon the next day. In her pocket, she had Ramonas purse, as well as a notepad full with the codes for them. Actually, she'd wanted to leave earlier, since she had been awake since seven am, but after she had tickled the woman awake, she'd had too much fun once again running her fingers over the tender soles to quit. So, even after the woman had spat out the numbers one by one, intermingled with long bouts of screams and pleads, Cindy had simply lost track of time, tickling away as the hours passed... aw, she thought sardonically, no harm done, not to me, anyway... She reached an ATM and tried the first card. The PIN was wrong. She tried them all, one by one... Nothing. She started to boil with fury, but then calmed. Well, she'd just have to show a certain somebody that no one, NO ONE, was going to fool with her. She'd just have to make sure her point would get across this time. Glancing down at the fake nails still on her fingers, she corrected herself, grinning darkly : She would get all ten of her points across this time. Taking the time to have breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, she contemplated new methods of punishing the woman for lying. On her way home she thought about all the ways she would make the bitch regret her insubordination... She entered and went straight for the basement. When she went into the dark room, she groped for the light switch... and was suddenly overwhelmed by a strong dark figure. The familiar smell of Chloroform overwhelmed her as a rag was pressed to her face...

Hank stood grinning in the corner, admiring his handiwork. Cindy was lying on the bed, wrapped from head to ankles in multiple layers of blankets, which in turn were held tightly in a cocoon of ropes. He had put two long wooden posts from his work shed to either side, so that they stood out over the girls head, and those had been taped to the headboard with a whole roll of industrial strength duct tape. Between the modern day mummies legs, a single rope was emerging, tied tightly to the foot end of the bed. Beside Hank, Ramona also looked at the bondage approvingly. Her clothing was back in order, and her hair done in a perfect ponytail again. Only the reddened eyes and her slow shifting from foot to foot, as if she was having trouble standing, told of her ordeals. 'Nice work, Hank !' 'Thanks, Miss Winter.' 'Okay, the deal is on. I forget about your involvement in this whole issue, and I'll make sure you'll get a job at my agency.' 'And the last part of the bargain ?' Hank asked sheepishly, used to being yelled at. Ramona just smiled. 'Of course. No problem there. I'll make sure to contact you, alright ?' Hank nodded happily. 'I'm going to leave you two alone now...' He backed away out of the door as he saw Ramonas expression. 'Good, good... I have things to discuss with this... woman...' Hank stared at the Execs fingers, which she subconsciously flexed and wriggled... the long nails looked very sharp... He practically ran from the house, leaving his ex-lover at the tender mercies of her prior victim.

This time it was Cindy who awoke from drug induced sleep to be greeted by bright spears of panic. She tried to move, but not a chance. She could only turn her head a bit and wriggle her feet... And then she saw who was in the room with her. She screamed.

'Well, we have a lot to discuss,' Ramona said menacingly as she sat down next to Cindys head, looking down at her former tormentor, hatred burning in her eyes. Cindy looked at her defiantly. 'Hank will miss me ! He'll come to free me !' Ramona shook her head. 'No, he won't. Guess who set me free and helped me truss you up like this ?' Cindy could only stare in disbelief. 'But...' '...why ? Well, what did you expect when you treated him like that ? I had something to offer him.' Cindy spat. 'You ? What could you have to offer what I don't have, huh ?' 'A job, for example.' The Exec grinned. 'Financial security, no bickering and cussing... Oh, I didn't offer him sex, no, but I might have mentioned that there are a few single girls in the office who might be interested... besides, I made him another offer he just couldn't refuse.' 'And what was that ?' 'You'll see... in time...' Ramona stretched catlike. 'Want to get started ?' Cindy just looked at her. 'I'm not ticklish, if that's what you have in mind !' 'All the better for you !' Ramona exclaimed, slipping her own shoes off. She climbed onto the bed and removed Cindys shoes with a sharp tug. The former waitress still wore white, transparent nylon hose, slightly reinforced at the heel, but not at the toes. Her size six feet were perfectly displayed. The were very narrow, with toes of medium length, low and smooth arches, just the tiniest trace of calluses on the balls and heels periphery. Ramona grinned. 'These toes sure look ticklish to me, dear.' Cindy stared at the ceiling. 'But I'm telling you, you're wasting your time. I'm not ticklish...' Suddenly she felt a row of four sharp points touch down on the lowest part of each heel. It wasn't a pleasant sensation. She had just enough time to worry and start to reconsider her former statement before Ramona drew all eight fingers up the soles in a wavering motion. Cindy tried to fight it, but the laughter broke from her as soon as the fingers reached the arches. 'HAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! AAARGH !!! Oh no, whaAHAHAHAHA what's HapeniiiiiiiIIIIIIIEEEEEAAAARGH !' Ramona smiled with pleasure. 'What's happening ? I guess youre feet are being tickled. Say, are you really that insensitive ?' She repeated the strokes, and once more the tightly bound package on the bed was shaken by forced laughter. The toes splayed and curled desperately, one foot covered the other in a defensive measure, but nothing helped... Ramona grabbed one foot by the toes and bent them back. 'Do you know why I hated it when you did this ? Here, let me show ya,' she spat nastily, then using her other hand to furiously tickle all over the smooth nylon covering the helpless, small sole. Cindy clamped her eyes shut and screamed in terror. The feelings were far, far worse than anything she had ever imagined ! The bitch was torturing her ! She was forcing her to laugh like a little schoolgirl ! Cindy couldn't belief what was happening... Meanwhile, Ramona made a discovery. Whenever she used her sharp fingernails, the reactions of her victim actually lessened. She tried dusting the sole gently with her fingertips... Cindy exploded with hiccups and yelps that were soon replaced by a cacophony of screams, cries and gut-wrenching, forced laughter. Ramona grinned. 'Looks like the tough girl needs a soft touch !' she exclaimed. 'And I think I know just the thing... There is something I need to get,' Ramona added happily. She got up, slipped her shoes back on and left the room.

Cindy was frantic when she heard her returning. There was no way out of her bondage, no escape... Ramona walked straight over to the trapped feet with e letter opener in her hand. She firmly grabbed first one foot, then the other, and made two holes into each nylon stocking, between the big toe and the second, one on the upper and one on the lower side. Then she took some thick yarn and, despite renewed wriggling of the feet and desperate, sharp cries of protest from Cindy, tied the big toes together firmly. 'Just to save me the trouble of always holding them,' laughed Ramona. 'I want to use both hands, you know.' Cindy closed her eyes and whimpered. Her feet were almost unable to move, she could only twist them sideways a bit and wriggle her toes... which she did, to Ramonas apparent joy. 'Oh look, these toes are waving at me ! They must be eager for some action,' she giggled childishly. Then she put a duffel bag on the bed besides the pair of helpless peds and walked back up to sit down besides Cindys head once more. 'Ready for some true payback ?' she whispered. Cindy only shook her head no in terror. 'But I am !' Ramona slipped her shoes off and lay down on top of her cocooned victim, her own feet towards Cindys head. Before Cindy could say anything, she felt soft caresses on her soles. Just before she started shaking with laughter again, she heard Ramona exclaim 'I even cut my fingernails for you ! They're really short now ! Hope you appreciate it !' Then, the world turned to hell for her. The fingers glided up and down over her soles, sliding, tickling... She laughed so hard that small red dots appeared before her eyes as the tickle torture wracked her nervous system... Ramona enjoyed herself immensely. Then, after ten long minutes, she decided to up the ante. 'Hey Cindy, dear ?' Cindy could only cough. 'I got a present for you !' There was the sound of a bottle opening. Cindy didn't see anything but the soles of her captor, close to her face. 'It's baby powder !' Cindy felt something rinsing down onto her feet, but didn't make the connection yet. 'Think it will make those nylons even smoother ?' Cindys eyes flew open. 'Oh No ! Wait !' But too late. Ramona touched the soles again... and was surprised by the diabolical effect the white, fine powder had. Though it could hardly be seen on the white hose, it made her fingers glide across the soles like...

'...Like Teflon !' was the last thing Cindy thought coherently before the tickling set her mind aflame. She howled, bucked, Screamed... and then it was her turn to enter the horrible phase of tickle torture when laughter fails and only short gasps for air are possible. She felt each stroke, each gentle caress... Yes, like Teflon, her soles were so smooth by the combined effects of the hose and the powder. But Teflon wasn't ticklish... She, on the other side... She could only lie there and suffer silently. Her surroundings took on a surreal quality... She opened her eyes and saw only those two big soles... The black nylon crisscrossed by the marks her nails had left... Mocking her... Or, like two flexing, wriggling monuments, reminding her of the reason for her suffering... This had to be hell... The Woman lying on top of her was only trying to help her, caressing her feet so gently as if they were lovers... Oxygen depravation made her think 'No please, my lover, it tickles ! You're not giving pleasure, this is torture ! Please stop !' Then, as unconsciousness drew closer, she began to confess her sins to anyone who would read her thoughts...

Ramona kept her in the basement the entire day and the following night. Allowing her victim short periods of rest, she kept up the gentle stroking, sometimes trying out feathers, soft brushes, even a rough string of yarn to saw across the twitching soles. But nothing was as effective as the caresses over powdered nylon to get Cindy into shrieking fits of madness. As the hours passed, Ramona told Cindy to kiss her toes, which were always just tantalizingly out of reach for Cindys mouth. She promised rest periods, breaks from the continuous stimulation, salvation from the horrible caresses... Then, when she extended her toes and Cindy managed to kiss them, she claimed that it had tickled her and punishment was in order and started all over again with renewed vigor. At 6 am, she finally let up and left Cindy, who immediately collapsed into a dark, nightmarish sleep, her soles still tingling...

She awoke laughing, as Ramona was gently stroking her left sole with a single index finger, back and forth, back and forth... When the Exec was satisfied that she had her victims undivided attention, she stopped. 'I guess we are even.' She said with a reassuring smile. Cindy pried her eyes open and looked at the woman with desperate hope in her eyes. 'Just a formality...' Ramona added as she undid some of the ropes around Cindys upper body. After shifting the blankets around, she freed the right arm encased within. 'All you need to do is sign this document.' Cindy tried to read it, but it blurred before her eyes. She was so weak, she could hardly lift her arm. 'What... is it...' She croaked with a parched throat. 'A full confession, claiming that you kidnapped me. I just want to make sure you keep as quiet about this whole episode as I will,' Ramona grinned. 'I'm going to lock it up in a safe. If you ever give me trouble, I'm going to have you arrested.' Cindy gulped, but by now she'd have done anything to escape further tickling ! She signed the paper with a trembling hand. Ramona pulled out another form. 'And this. It's in triplicate.' Cindy signed that one too, as well as the last one Ramona presented. The Exec grinned, put the documents into a briefcase, and then proceeded to tie Cindys arm back into the blankets. 'Hey... What...' Cindy protested feebly. Ramona grinned even broader as she got up and made for the door. 'Oh, You don't want to drop out of character now, do you, ACTRESS ?' she spat mockingly. 'You could disappoint the crew !' She opened the door, and a few burly men with Cameras and Lights entered and began to rig the equipment. 'Don't... understand...' 'Cindy, Cindy, Cindy... You just signed a release waiver ! I'm from a modeling agency, and these men are here to hire a model for a nylon tickling flick !' Cindys eyes flew open. Suddenly, she wasn't tired AT ALL anymore. 'WHAT ?!?' 'Exactly what I just said. They are shooting a series of videos with you, all about tickling your nyloned soles ! And the first set is right here !' Cindy stared at the men installing lights, fixing cameras, most pointing at her feet... One put a device near her feet to measure the intensity of the light... 'NOOO ! You can't do this !' Ramona grinned a little broader, as did the men. 'Oh, they can. Besides, they don't speak a word of English, they're from France. Don't bother talking - I told them you were our best model and that you were getting in character before the shooting starts, to make for a better performance. Besides, it says you are doing this voluntarily right here on this voucher !' She slapped her briefcase. Cindy stared at her with tears in her eyes while one of the men set up a table full of tickling tools next to the foot end of the bed. Ramona talked to him in French, and the man stared, laughed and added a bottle of baby powder to the tools. Ramona winked at Cindy, who started sobbing fitfully. 'Oh and don't be afraid, I wouldn't let a complete stranger caress my good friend Cindys tender tootsies !' Ramona said, winking once more. Then she made her exit, and Hank came in. He was grinning broadly. Cindy opened her mouth to scream, and one of them men said 'Merci' while popping a ball-gag into her mouth. Meanwhile, Hank looked from the baby powder to Cindys helplessly bound feet in their dusty white nylons and smiled the most evil smile of his life while cracking his knuckles menacingly and slowly approaching. 'Rehearsal time...' he said with an evil chuckle.

Outside, Ramona laughed as she heard the muffled screams behind her. If only the little thief knew what she had coming ! After the eight part series 'Tootsie troubles', she had a few plans for Cindy... She thought about the third document in her bag, the one that stated Cindys approval to be taken into treatment in a mental health institution because of a nervous breakdown... it was legally signed... and it said that the patient could not be released by her own wishes, but only at the doctors discretion... it just so happened that she knew the head psychologist at the nearest clinic... A very old friend of hers, who owed her a big favor... She'd make sure to visit her old friend more regularly in the near future. And while she was there, she would pay a visit to poor little Cindy as well, lying there on the stretcher in a straightjacket... She'd make sure to bring flowers. And pantyhoses. And, of course, some of that wondrous powder.

Laughing, Ramona entered her car and drove off into a future filled with screams.

If you liked this tale of ticklish torture, pay heed ! You can read more of my works, along with many other pieces of high quality fiction, in Tales From The Asylum, the ultimate resource for fiendish tickling fiction and art, and on the magazine's website -
http://www.MTJpub.com !

Last edited:
ok i said no more posts on stories at least for a while but wow. this story is ingenious. so well written so evil i loved it absolutely. now i know for a fact i will not attempt to write any stories myself. i'll continue searching back for more of Maurauders stories.

isabeau (but wont post) :wowzer: :bowing:

THe fact that...

I love a good nylon tickling.. this story is great :bouncybou :couch: :jester:

Wow , that WAS a good story. 2001 , though ...... I don't really remember reading that one before. Thanks for bumping it , isabeau{E}.

Marauder is a master of merciless tickle torture fiction. I do miss his submissions and posts.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Boss, I'm still on my complimentary 10-year coffee break. You should've read the contract more carefully. Please stop sending the MTJ thugs around, I honestly have no keecaps left to break...

Thanks to all who liked this story. It's always nice to get praise, even if it is for things one did in ancient times :)

I remember reading this story a while back and was blown away! THIS is the kind of tickle story I've always enjoyed best.

Marauder, it seems that you and I are on the same break. Although I came out of retirement very briefly to assist in another story. It makes me feel guilty sometimes for not writing.

Anyway, this story is a masterpiece and remains as one of my very favorite stories. I hope all is well with you. :wavingguy

both of you come out of retirement this instant i demand it. i mean it you two are my favorite and i enjoy reading your stories. right now i['m reading one that shadowtklr bumped up of yours maurauder and love it.

isabeau :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back