• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inspired by Don Turenelli..... Beware of the Act of Revenge (teaser)

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
The alarm clock went off at 7:00 a.m as usual. Marge Simpson rose and made her way to the kitchen. She was about to make pancakes when she realised...... It was just her today. Homer had taken Bart and Maggie and another wacky adventure, while Lisa was with her friends Allison and Alex in Washington for the young Scientists Awards. Marge sighed a little. She hated being alone. She reached for the phone and called Manjula Nahaseemapetilon. But Apu informed her that Manjula was spending time with Luanne Proctor formerely Van Houten. She called her old friend Ruth Powers. But Ruth was on a date with former country star Lurleen Lumpkin. Marge even called Helen Lovejoy. But apparently she and the Investorettes which now including Manjula were investing in a new invention promising to make them even richer. Marge sighed again. Why were all her friends always busy?

Marge made her way to the supermarket, purchasing favorite neapolitan ice creams, biscuits, chocolate, donuts, carlaws, crisps and Cheesy Poofs. As well as more healthy products. "Try our new sausages, they are sausagetastic. Please try one or my boss will fired me!" pleaded a greasy skinned acne teenager. Marge shrugged and took one. "MMMMM! These are very, very good!" Marge declared. "God, I wish I was dead!" stated the greasy skinned acne teenager. "SO, I don't know.... want to come back to my place for sex?" CRUNCH! "AHHHHH! Why do they always aim for the groin?" cried Moe Syzlak. Marge left the supermarket and made her way to her car. She unloaded her groceries when suddenly she felt dizzy. "oh! What in those cockamanie sausages?" Marge groaned as she staggered into her car. She promptly lost consciousness.

2 mysterious strangers approached the teenager and handed him a envelope of money. 'Thank you for your services!" declared one of the strangers. "No problem. This will help me with my gambling problem!" replied the teenager as he clumsily took the envelope and fell over before shakily getting back to work. "Let's take the package home, Alpha!" declared one of the stranger. "Roger that Beta!" replied the other.

What will happen to Marge? We are unsure whether we will get back to you, we have been VERY busy! However we hope this teaser is at least semi interesting!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Marge awoke suddenly. She found herself blinded. She appeared to be bounded to a bed. Her body stretched out like an X but off the ground. She tried tugging at her bonds to no avail. The air seemed to caress her skin, which to her horror revealed her to be visible as the stars in Antartica. "HELP! HELP! Someone please help me! I can't get up! Please for the love of the Lord, HELP ME!" cried Marge. She heard giggling in font of her. "Please, whoever you are..... please help me!" she pleaded. Suddenyl she felt movement and felt something against her right bare leg, then something against her left. It felt soft, yet wet. Marge gasped. Could it be? Was what Marge was feeling against her legs........ two women?

"Hello Marge!" Marge heard to her right. "BECKY!" yelled Marge. Becky Hassler, the former fiancee of Otto the Bus Driver, was wrapped around Marge's right leg. "Pleased to meet you Marge!" stated a voice to her left. "I don't... know you!" explained Marge. "No, you don't! hahaha! I'm Mindy!" giggled the women to Marge's left. "Mindy Simmons?" Marge's voice quivered. "That's me!" she responded. "What's going on? What do you want from me?" shrieked Marge, feeling very panic. "We want to play!" whispered Mindy. "OKay! I can play! Let's play put our clothes back on! Hehehe! Please let's play that!" implored Marge. "We were think along the lines of playing nude with Marge, who is also naked!" revealed Becky. "I am up for that gorgeous!" agreed Mindy. Marge suddenly felt additional weight on her belly. And heard the undeniable smacks of lips colliding. "Ok-kay! How about you two let me go and I will let you two snuggle? Huh huh!" offered Marge, nervously. "Oh darling, we are neglecting our guest!" pointed out Becky, gently run her fingers across Marge's ribcage. Marge spasmed uncomfortably. "You're right ANgel, we have!" concurred Mindy who ran her fingers down Marge's side. Marge spasmed again. "Let's pay attention to her now!" they both declared.
To be continued.
Love,
Heather and Anna

looks very promising so far, becky and mindy sure have good reasons to get marge, cant wait for the next installment

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back