• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help Ask Out A Girl

jakobmobley123

I found the girl I want to ask out but i'm not sure how to go about it.
Should I just ask out right or should I take this slow. Help would be much appreciated.

Dude, the best way to approach it is to be honest with her and straight forward. Tell her, I think your beautiful and I'm attracted to you and would like to get to know You better. Can I take you out Saturday night? Boom. just like that. If she's interested she'll appreciate your honesty and courage to approach her like that and go out with you. If not, move on.

thanks one more thing

Thanks one more thing I need to no. I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend, how should I go about find out if she does.

jakobmobley123 said:
Thanks one more thing I need to no. I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend, how should I go about find out if she does.

Don't let that worry you. That's not your concern, it's hers. If she is unhappy in her relationship, she might test the waters, go out with you and forget him. If she has a boyfriend and she's happy, she'll simply tell you she's flattered but she is involved with someone. If she's single, well then your in.
Bottom line is I never approach a girl asking her if she has a boyfriend. It looks loke you have little confidence. Just be you. Like I said, tell her how you feel about her and how you would like to get to know her better. It's important to stress that so she doesn't think it's just physical. Talking is key. Being able to conversate goes a long way. No games - no lines. Just be you.

Thanks a Again

One more than should I take this slow because i'm not going to have much time torrmarrow to talk to her. We're both going to different classes at the time I get to talk to her. I don't want to make this sound rushed and I know she won't be able to stay long and talk.

jakobmobley123 said:
One more than should I take this slow because i'm not going to have much time torrmarrow to talk to her. We're both going to different classes at the time I get to talk to her. I don't want to make this sound rushed and I know she won't be able to stay long and talk.

Right. The timing MUST be right. You need to be smooth, not rushed. Make sure when you ask her there is no deadline or neither of you are rushed at all. If a conversation picks up you want it to continue, the flow is so important. It can make or break your first impression. So make sure you have time.

sorry to bother you again

There is one problem i only see her here at school this time and that is no guarantee that I will see her I don't want to turn in to some kind of stoker so do you thing I should try to get her # number.

jakobmobley123 said:
There is one problem i only see her here at school this time and that is no guarantee that I will see her I don't want to turn in to some kind of stoker so do you thing I should try to get her # number.

I wouldn't just ask for the girl's number. Sometimes that freaks them out. Try to rehearse what you're going to say and do it when you can I guess. That way you won't fumble with the words and you'll feel confident about what you're going to say. Make it quick without making it quick. If you come across as someone she thinks is cool, then you could ask for her number. Best I could tell you on such limited opportunities.

Wow, do I ever have experience on this subject!

Do NOT take it slow. The next thing you know, the opportunity will be passed. The next chance you get just ask if she wants to go see a movie, or have dinner, and pick a specific time.

If she has a bf, she'll just say she's taken. No big deal.

But, don't hestitate, brother. Do it!

NYvice said:
Next time you see her in your normal course of doing things, pull her aside and ask her if she has a quick minute--most likely she will...then come out with it. Worst comes to worst if the time is really NEVER there, you can always say hi and hand her a pre-written note. Don't worry it's not cheesey...i had the same situation a while back and the girl thought the note was very cute since we never really had time to talk...and yes it worked out well ;)

On a side note.....I know the feeling you probably have right now...don't think this out too much. it's really not as big a deal as you think. There's PLENTY of girls out there, and you sound like a decent guy--you should have no trouble finding someone if you keep cool, natural, and real. good luck man--let us know how it turns out!

Very good points NYv. Especially with the note. That has worked for me before as well.

BigBrownEyes said:
Wow, do I ever have experience on this subject!

Do NOT take it slow. The next thing you know, the opportunity will be passed. The next chance you get just ask if she wants to go see a movie, or have dinner, and pick a specific time.

If she has a bf, she'll just say she's taken. No big deal.

But, don't hestitate, brother. Do it!

Exactly. Listen to BBE. Do it! Don't hesitate. If you do you'll find another guy where you wanted to be.

NYvice said:
Thanks Triple B. I've found it to be a reliable tactic in those pesky situations where time is precious and wandering eyes and ears are many. :cool:

I actually had to use that tactic in a government building where the girl I was interested in was in a waiting area with alot of people around. The room was quiet so I wrote a little something, handed it to her. Within a few hours she called me and the rest as they say....was history.

If you just go up and ask flat out, I can almost guarantee that you'll feel better about it either way. Just sitting around and wondering about it is for the birds and it isn't going to get you anywhere.

I hope you do it and come back and tell us how it went.

Best of luck to you!

I made up my mind

I'm going to ask around 5:45, the answer will be up tonight sometime. Hope she says yes.

Dude...

You will NEVER, EVER obtain any of your goals if you sit back and take everything in stride.

I was diagnosed with lymphoma (lymph node cancer) last year. I found this strange being 28 years old and in pretty good shape. I didn't just sit there to see what my doctor could do for me. I refused chemo, went to the gym 5 days instead of 3, ate much healthier, took herbs and supplements and kept an extremely positive attitude. I have been in remission now for about 10 months and I have my aggressive/positive attitude to thank for it. I wanted to keep my life so I went after it. My life was one opportunity that I didn't want to slip by.

Just be yourself. Woman love that. Most importantly have a great sense of humor. (Having 18" arms doesn't hurt either :) )

Taking a chance like asking her out won't kill you unless you are in the presence of pitbulls while wearing a loin cloth dipped in meat gravy.

Good luck. I have a feeling that you won't need it.

looks like i'll have to wait

she wasn't there tonight i'll have to wait tell next wednesday. I don't know how I will make it tell then it's going to be hard.

I'll put in my 2 cents, mostly agreeing with your ather advisors: fortune favors the bold. Ask her out, offer her your number to establish a future line of contact, ask for her number if she seems to be into you, and then relax and see what happens from there...

You haven't talked about what your date plans are...?

I don't have any idea on the date plans. I though about it but can't choose which would be the best option.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back