• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Town Boom, Dixie Land Dance, And Texas Troubles. Then, Centered Visions

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, beginning in New York. Things did not go well to begin the trip, as the team was swept three straight games by the Mets. Fortunes did get better when they arrived in Atlanta, as the Good Guys took three in a row from the struggling Braves. Things then took a turn for the worst in Texas, as they lost two of three to the Astros. they returned home, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the center of the country.
While Mitch had been away on the road trip, Naomi had been taking extra precautions for safety. She had extra locks installed on the apartment doors, and refused to go out at night, unless she had friends or company with her. Clearly, the robbery experienced by her, and daughter Erin, had shaken the normally stoic Aussie, and had put her in a mindset of fear, that she hadnt had since the rape, many years earlier.
With Mitch now back for ten days, Naomi's mind was more at ease, and she focused on her duties as wife, mother, and baseball player, joining her teammates at the ballpark on that Monday night, to open a nine game homestand, and a three game series, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the hill that night for the Good Guys, and, she was.. Kate Hudson, allowing but two runs, on five hits, over seven innings, with nine strikeouts, as the bullpen aided her, with Hilary Duff gaining the save in the ninth, as the Good Guys won by a 4-2 score. Gil Bellows had the ball the next night, and he, too, gave a fine performance, shutting out the Pirates on only three hits, in a 5-0 whitewashing. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night, and completed the sweep of Pittsburgh, by firing eight strong innings, allowing but one run, and but two hits, in an easy 6-1 victory, to complete the three game sweep.
Thursday was an off day. After counesling in the morning, and gaming with the team in the afternoon, Mitch and Naomi had a quiet dinner with their family in the evening, and then went to bed. Mitch tried to arouse Naomi for lovemaking, and she took the bait, but, knowing her perhaps better than he knew himself, Mitch could see in Naomi's eyes that her heart was not into pleasure or sex. Naomi's laughter, when Mitch tickled her, was almost obligatory, and the look in her eyes as they had intercourse, showed him that something was not right. After it was over, Mitch held Naomi, and she was unusually quiet. He tried to broach the subject with his wife of over two decades:" Okay, Nai, that whole lovemaking session looked almost like you were saying:" Let me do this to get my pain in the ass American husband off my back, so he gets what he wants, and he wont keep asking me for things." If you didnt want to make love, all you had to do is say so. I've never forced myself on you, so what is bothering you?" Mitch said, trying to get Naomi to open up. Naomi got an angry look in her eyes, and then said sarcastically:" Let's see, Mitch. I've been raped, and my home was invaded, by two pieces of slime, that held weapons to mine and my baby's heads. You dont think that's a traumatic experience? Well, luckily you haven't been mugged twice, like I have, Mitch, and raped, so you couldnt possibly understand!" Naomi snapped, very sarcastically. "I know that, Nai, but the sarcasm at me doesnt help. I am on your side" Mitch said. "Maybe I'm just tired, Mitch. Tired of baseball, tired of 81 lonely nights of you away from me. Tired of being Naomi the foot and ladder girl, and Naomi the tickle submissive. I know I am supposed to do those things for you, and normally it's not a big deal, I guess, after a tramatic experience where your life and your daughter's is in danger, you examine your priorities" Naomi said. "Would you like to see an individual couneslor for a while, Nai, would that help? Maybe it would aid you in getting through this time" Mitch said, very patiently. "I dont know. Right now I'm not sure what I want. Let's just see how the rest of this homestand plays out, and then we'll see" Naomi said.
On Friday, Neve Campbell took the ball against the Chicago Cubs. She pitched well, but got very little run support, in a 3-2 setback. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and pitched her heart out, allowing but one run in eight innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys could get absolutely none, and fell, 1-0, for their second straight defeat. With Kate Hudson on the mound on the sunny Sunday afternoon, and the team having scored only two runs in their last two games, Lee Sniderman juggled his lineup in the Sunday game, picking his batting order out of a hat, something he sometimes did when his team was in a slump. He had his numbers one and two hitters, shortstop Tom Cruise, and second baseman Russell, hitting seventh and eighth, and Mitch hitting second, with power hitter Ed Burns leading off. The lineup changes worked, as Burns hit a leadoff home run, and the team never looked back, exploding for eight runs, as Kate allowed but three hits, and struck out a dozen Cubs, in an 8-0 shutout win, to avoid the sweep.
St Louis came to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows gave up a few runs, allowing four in seven innings. Fortunately, the team still had their hitting shoes on, and scored five of their own, in a 5-4 win, saved by Hilary Duff. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and allowed only three runs in six innings. However, the Cards starter was better, and the Good Guys were defeated, 3-1. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. The Good Guys looked like they were going to have an easy game, when they exploded for five runs in the first, on three home runs. After that, they didn't get any more runs, and allowed the Cardinals to tie the contest by the sixth, as Campbell was knocked out of the game. From there, the bullpens took over, and the Paradise Islanders finally pushed a run across in the eighth, with Hilary Duff doing her thing in the ninth, as the Good Guys finished up with a 6-5 Paradise Island win, that completed an acceptable six and three homestand. The route to the six wins had not been taken the way the team had planned it, and they had been lucky to have swept the Pirates early in the homestand, to escape with the six victories. As they packed their bags to head to Pittsburgh, they were not at their sharpest, over their last six games.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, to catch the team flight to Pittsburgh:" We really didn't have a great homestand. I guess the residual effects from the tickle robbery is still lingering. If I dont feel better by the time you come home next time, I will ask the marriage couneslor to recommend individual therapy. I dont want to be a bitch, and to make your life, or our lives, difficult" Naomi said. "I understand. See how you feel while I'm gone, and when I come home next, and we can make a decision together" Mitch said, kissing Naomi, and heading off into the airport.
The victim at the Saturday tickle party that week was an unusual one. Following the tickle robbery of Naomi and Erin, several malvolent hecklers had been taunting Erin on her college campus, making fun of the whole incident. As the legal age for entry into the fetish club that the Good Guys frequented every Saturday night was 18, some of Erin's classmates were present in the club, as the team was having their tickle party. Erin herself wasn't present at the party, but she had told Mitch who some of the hecklers were, and Mitch had spotted one of them mingling at the club that night. He had slipped a bouncer $20, to drag the guy off the dance floor, and tie him to the tickle table with rope. After the jerk had been tied and stripped, several female Good Guys pitchers came over to him:" So, you think it's comedy that my daughter and I were mugged and tickle assaulted, huh, asshole!?" Naomi said sarcastically. "Miss Watts, I'm sorry. I was only joking around. I'm sorry that happened to you and Erin. I didnt mean anything by it. Please let me go" The muscular college student said, trying to be diplomatic. "Well, an I'm sorry that isnt very meaningful, after you made fun of a serious incident, doesnt cut it with me, young man, so, let's see how you like laughing your cocky ass off, since you think it's so funny, when me and my friends are finished with you" Naomi said. With that, Kate Hudson began the tickle on the college boy's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and he tried to stifle the laughter, but tried to no avail:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY! OH GOD NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling the heckler on his underarms, sides, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs, as he howled in different octaves:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, Charlize Theron followed, tickling the college jerk on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as his legs jerked, and he cackled some more:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THIGHS TICKLISH NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi came over to the barely legal guy, shaking her head: "Hmmm, poor, poor little ticklish boy, so helpless, and ticklish. People like to tickle my feet, and they do it all the time. Feet can be soooo ticklish. Let's see how ticklish your barely legal college feet are, you stupid, mean, asshole!" Naomi snapped, angrily. With that, Naomi ran her ten fingers over his soles, and toes, and then proceeded to attack his soles and toes with feathers, ice, and electric massagers over the bottoms of his feet and toes. The student was beside himself. He jerked his feet and toes every which way, and howled with hysteria, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE MISS WATTS! IAM SO SORRY I MADE FUN OF YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER! I KNOW NOW THAT BEING TICKLE MUGGED IS NOT FUNNY! ILL DO ANYTHING! JUST PLEASSEEEEE STTAAAAAHPPPP TICKLINGGGGGG MEEEEEEEE! PLEEEASSEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi stopped the tortorous tickling, and the cruel boy was untied.
So, while it had been a successful homestand on the field, things off the field were anything but settled, as Naomi was experiencing feelings of dissatisfaction, fear, and uneasiness. Mitch was trying to be very patient with her, but did not know what he could do, that would be the deciding factor, in bringing his wife through the ordeal. For that, it was highly likely that Naomi would have to turn to individual professional help. Would individual counesling work, and were there deeper issues that existed, which caused Naomi to feel as she did, or, was it just residual effect from a tramatic incident? For those answers, stay tuned for the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
I guess the fallout from the home invasion continues eh? I think it is justice that the college guy got tickled in the end there. It might not be a bad idea for Naomi to see an individual counselor. It might help. Anyway, great story as always and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated, as always. Yes, it was justice for that college guy to get tickled in the end. What he was making fun of was not funny.
Naomi might well have to go for individual counesling. It could serve as a good tool to help her deal with the trauma.
I may be gone most of the day today, so I might not have a chance to post another story until tomorrow, but, as you know, stay tuned, because there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back