• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Universe

Knightshade

TMF Regular
Hey guys, after spending the last few days back here I realized that I left you hanging with my Rogue story. Sorry about that, but as I re-read it I think it went too fast, and I really haven't thought of anything for part two.

But fear not dear readers because I'm going to resolve this issue by tacking some of my favorite Marvel Universe cuties in all-new stories!

Any requests?

YEA!!

I wanna read about Mary Jane gettin' her feet tickled!!! :D :cool:

Definately Mary Jane! Definately!

Oh, and gen.zod, y do u want her tickled by the Rhino?

Not that you would, but, I'd like to see spidey get it. That suit is quite tight, leaving room for a lot of situations to occur ;) By Mary Jane or the Black Cat of course. :D

How about either Spider girl, or Black Widow getting a full body tickle from Venom? Mary Jane would be too scared through.

Good ideas...

Well, Mary Jane is a model/actress... maybe she'd have a nasty experience at an audition. ;)

Black Cat, now that will take some thinking but I'll keep them brewing on my mental back burner.

I myself was thinking of Shadowcat and Firestar.

How about storm tickled by a freind (same age) from when she's in high school (knowing the rules here, i think she has to be 18, so she'd have to be in grade 12) and the reason storm is being tickled by a freind, is to cause a snow day, and storms freind won't stop UNTIL there is a snow day! Of coarse now that there is a snow day, storm takes the oppertunity to tickle her freind...ALL DAY!!!

I should really write storys!

Shadowcat and Firestar rule!

Shadowcat is a cool choice! I don't think there's anything around of her. Your story would be the first (at least AMONG the first).

I vote for Shadowcat. Although I'm not sure whether we are voting for the Marvel Universe Shadowcat or the X-men:Evolution Shadowcat.

I think I'd like to see Illyana or Pete Wisdom do the tickling. You'd have to address the phasing issue though.

BTW, Storm in the comic book and in the cartoon is probably at least thirty. She is an adult.

Hey, all, i recently drew a cute pic of X-Men Evolution Nightcrawler tickling Shadowcat!

i know she's an adult......my story would take place in the past, JUST as she's learning her powers.

Hey EmCee I just like the Rhino Spidey has some cool villians like the Scorpion,Vulture,Mysterio and Doc Ock Be neat to see a D.C.and Marvel do a villian battle crossover D.C. would win of course

Shadowcat sounds good

I like the ideas I'm getting for Shadowcat, maybe I could include the a plot hook to use this to get a better control of her powers ;)

Personally, I would rather see a story about the comic book Kitty.
Your training idea sounds good. When would you set it though?

Or, maybe Illyana could put her to sleep with a spell or potion, and tickle torture her in limbo.

Coming Soon!

Well this is it people, provided I don't get writer's block, expect a story sometime this afternoon. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back