• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruise Control, October, Tough Grind, Backs To The Wall, And Survival?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys were on cruise control for the rest of the regular season, going on a long winning streak in August, and steamrolling into September, with a fifteen game lead in the division, clinching with two weeks left to play. This allowed manager Sniderman plenty of time to prepare his rotation for October, with only one acceptable outcome for the Paradise Islanders.
The National League Division Series began on a Tuesday, in Paradise, against the Dodgers. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and, she came through, doing her job to perfection, allowing only one run in her seven innings of work, and then watching as the bullpen slammed the door, in a 3-1 win to draw first blood in the series. Gil Bellows started Game Two, and he, too was masterful, shutting out LA for eight innings, in a 4-0 whitewashing, to put the Good Guys one win away from ending the series.
After an off day Thursday, Charlize started Game Three in LA on Friday night. She pitched well, but the Dodger pitcher was better, allowing but two runs, in a 3-2 defeat. Kate came back for Game Four on Saturday, and did her thing, no runs in eight innings, as Duff slammed the door in the ninth, on a 2-0 win, that eliminated the Dodgers, and sent the Good Guys to the National League Championship Series, on Tuesday night, in Paradise.
The Mets were the Good Guys opponents in the National League Championship Series. Gil Bellows started Game One, and he pitched very well, allowing but two runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys got ten hits, and five runs, in a 5-2 win, over Tom Glavine, to take the first game. Charlize Theron had the ball in Game Two, and she, too, fared extremely well, scattering six hits, and three runs, in six innings, as the Good Guys bats exploded for thirteen runs against a Met rookie, in a 13-4 win, to put Paradise halfway to the World Series.
After an off day on Thursday, the teams met at Shea Stadium on Friday night in Game Three. Kate Hudson was on the hill, and she simply stuffed the Mets bats in their asses, allowing them nothing, as the Good Guys got one run, which was all they needed, in a 1-0 win, as they were now one win from returning to the World Series. Gil Bellows pitched in Game Four. The Good Guys scratched out a couple of runs, and led, 2-0, in the eighth, when the Mets got a run, then, a seeing eyed single off Amanda Bynes, allowed two runs to score, and Met all star closer Billy Wagner snuffed out the Good Guys in the ninth, as the Mets stayed alive. There were thundershowers on and off for Game Five, but the teams were able to play, as Charlize got the pitching assignment for Paradise. The Good Guys got out to a big early lead, but the Mets fought back, and, after Paradise went ahead in extra innings, the Mets won the game on a two run homer, 6-5, to send the series back to Paradise.
In Game Six, on Tuesday night, over 50,000 came out, smelling blood. The Good Guys, pitching Kate Hudson in Game Six, to enable her to go in Game One of the Series on Saturday night in Paradise, if the Good Guys got that far, scored five runs in the opening inning, and took a huge lead. Kate, however, could not hold it, as the Mets fought their way back into the game. The Mets tied it, the Good Guys went ahead, and the Mets tied it again. Finally, tied, 8-8, in the ninth, a wild pitch, of all things, with the bases loaded, brought home the winning run for the Good Guys, in a 9-8 win, to give the Good Guys the National League Championship, and set the stage for the rematch with the Yankees on Saturday night.
Saturday night, Paradise Island, clear skies, almost 60,000 strong, Kate Hudson vs Yankee righty Chin Min Wang. Both were magnificent, as the game was scoreless into the seventh. Suddenly, things fell apart. Mitch had trouble with a fly ball in the lights, and then, second baseman Russell had a ball eat him up, for another error, that allowed what would be the only run of the game to score, 1-0, as Mariano Rivera snuffed out the Good Guys in the ninth, and put a real damper on the series first game, setting the stage for a must win situation for Paradise in Game Two. Gil Bellows opposed Randy Johnson in Game Two. Bellows was not great by any means, allowing three runs in six innings, yet, was keeping the Good Guys in the game, as Johnson was not at his best either, striking out nine, but allowing three runs as well. In the seventh, tied, 3-3, Bellows gave up a couple of hits, and then, Naomi, in relief of Bellows gave up a walk, and a Grand Slam homer, that was a dagger to the Good Guys, and resulted in a chorus of boos from the crowd. Before long, the Yankees had an 8-3 lead, and the crowd, as angry as it was, gave the Good Guys an ovation, for their fine season, in spite of their World Series Faux Pas thus far, as everyone in the park figured that the Yankees would finish the Good Guys in New York, in no more than five games.
The teams flew to New York after Game Two, and, in a controversial move, Sniderman ordered his players to rest before Game Three, and relax, and not work out. His justifcation was that they had played in so many World Series at Yankee Stadium, that they knew the park, and didnt need a workout, but rather, needed to rest, emotionally. It was a very determined Good Guys team that took the field for Game Three. The starters were Charlize Theron for Paradise, and Mike Mussina for the Yankees. The fired up Paradise Islanders blasted Mussina for four runs in the first, and never looked back, as Charlize pitched six wonderful frames, and the Good Guys added more runs, in a 6-1 win, the Good Guys first of the series. The Good Guys were very reserved in the postgame interviews, knowing they needed to win at least one more game in New York, to even set up a return to Paradise. Sniderman wanted that win to come from Kate in Game Four, to tie up the series, so the team wouldnt be facing elimination on the opponent's home field, and would guarantee themselves another game in Paradise. The Good Guys nicked Chin Min Wang for three runs in the first, as Kate breezed, allowing nothing over six innings. By the seventh, the Good Guys had a 5-0 lead. Kate did allow single runs in the seventh and eighth innings, but Hilary Duff shut down the Yankees in the ninth, for a 5-2 win, as the Good Guys tied up the series, and guaranteed themselves at least one more game in Paradise that year. Now it was the Yankees who would be facing pressure, as Bellows took on Johnson in Game Five. Randy was very good early, fanning eight batters in his first four innings. Bellows got touched up for three single runs in the fourth, fifth, and sixth innings, as the Good Guys could not recover, losing, 4-3, to give the Yankees the series lead. Nonethless, the Good Guys had survived the Bronx, and won two games, to prevent the Yankees from ending the series, and now, the task was simple, just win two games at home. Simple? Yeah, anything but!
Charlize pitched Game Six for Paradise on Saturday night, against the Yankees' Mussina again. Each team scored two runs in the fourth, playing through the middle innings, tied, 2-2. With that same score, in the bottom of the eighth, Mitch came up against Yankee reliever Kyle Farnsworth, with the bases loaded, and sent one into the water, over the right center field wall, for a Grand Slam homerun, to create a 6-2 Good Guys lead, and bedlam in Paradise, with the almost certainity of Game Seven on Sunday night. Although the Yankees made a little noise in the ninth, Hilary Duff was not going to let them get four runs, they didnt, getting only one, and setting up Hudson Vs Wang, for all the marbles, on Sunday night.
There were two ways to look at Game Seven. One, if the Good Guys had played the way they usually did, the series would and should have been over, as they never before had lost the first two games of a World Series at home before. Two, the series could have already been over, with a Yankee championship, as the Yankees could well have finished them in New York. So, the Good Guys took the field for Game Seven, with everyone but Charlize available to pitch, and hoped for the best.
In Game Seven, things did not start well, as Kate got nicked for single runs in the second and third, for a Yankees, 2-0 lead. The Good Guys would have to get the score at least tied by the seventh, as they knew that Joe Torre would use Rivera for two innings, to claim a championship. In the fifth, the Paradise Islanders did just that, using three singles to get two runs, and tie the score at 2 all. In the sixth, the Good Guys got the go ahead run, and then, came bullpen musical chairs. Naomi preserved the one run lead in the seventh, as the Good Guys got another run in the bottom half. In the eighth, the Yankees fought back for a run, to make the score 4-3. At that point, Sniderman decided to bring in the hammer, and pray Hilary Duff had two effective innings left in her. There was other bullpen activity, but Sniderman didnt exactly trust Rachel Ray and Jacinda Barrett, after their meltdowns in the previous year's World Series. Hilary got through the eighth, and, in the bottom half, Mitch launched a long home run, off Rivera, of all people, in a non save situation, to give Paradise a 5-3 lead. Duff went to the mound for the ninth, the crowd at fever pitch, ready to claim the title, after losing the first two games on their home field. A ground ball to second, was followed by a routine fly ball to right center. Arod was up, but the Yankees had nothing left. Three high fastballs, and a strikeout later, and the Good Guys had the ultimate, after losing the first two games at home, and were the World Champions once again!
Usually, at the end of the World Series, the Good Guys staged a celebration of incredible perportions. However, the team was so tired, that after the final out, they gathered at the pitcher's mound, mobbed Hilary Duff, hugged, and cried tears. They were all too aware that they were very, very lucky, to have come through, after losing the first two games at home. When the Good Guys got to the clubhouse, they drank a little champange, but, somehow, the euphoria of winning the title, hadnt yet hit them. They were too tired, and, realized how lucky they had been, as the Yankees could have put their lights out in New York days earlier. Naturally, the media closed in for statements, but the Good Guys were extremely reserved:" This one, I think, was a championship sent from heaven. We played like absolute shit in the first two games at home, and, to be honest, I didnt think we would see Paradise again. The Yankees are baseball's biggest dynasty, and to do what we did against them, coming back from down two games to none, winning Games Three and Four at Yankee Stadium, winning Game Six here, facing elimination, after what happened last year, and then coming through tonight, took incredible heart by my team. I am so proud of my kids, but, I congratulate the Yankees. It was a great series, and, we accept the championship proudly, but, also oh so humbly, as it very easily could have been the other way around. I am thrilled for our fans, the best fans in baseball, who hung with us, even when we were down, by showing us with their support, that we were down, but we were not out, and, I am thrilled that we won this for them, as well as for ourselves" Sniderman said, with incredible pride. The media, of course, also closed in, with questions for Mitch and Naomi, about their status. "I have no comment. I am exhausted. I just want to enjoy this, and I will talk to Alan about it later. Right now, I just want to soak it all in" Mitch said, with a tired look on his face. Alan, for that matter, was milling around the clubhouse, but when asked about his feelings, said simply:" I am very proud of all my players. I wish it had been a bit easier with the title, but the Yankees are the best, so, we defeated the best. I congratulate them on a great series, and a great year, and now, I just want to savor this." Alan said.
Of course, after the parade on Monday, no season could end without the last tickle party of the year, held on Monday night, before everyone scattered for the winter. Among the featured lees that night would be pretty brunette actress Sara Silverman, who had costarred with Jacinda Barrett in the movie "School for Scoundrels". Sara was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Sara's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling Sara on her underarms, ribs, belly, and sides with fingers, as she squeaked with giggles and laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Third baseman Michael was next, tickling Sara on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk, and more eruption of giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, both Mitch and Jacinda Barrett positioned themselves at the soles of Sara's bare feet. "Dont you dare, Jacinda, you are a lee mainly, and, I know how ticklish you are, from our experiences on the set of our movie, and seeing you tickled in Last Kiss! I will get you if you tickle me!" Sara said. Jacinda smirked:" Sara, you are nearly naked, and tied up. Your threats do not scare me one bit. I, along with my favorite foot tickling friend Mitch here, am going to tickle the fuck out of both your feet, and all you are going to do is laugh!" Jacinda said, arrogantly, and then said:" Ready, friend Mitch?" To a nod from Mitch. With that, Mitch and Jacinda gave double barrel tickle action on Sarah's feet, using their twenty fingers, multiple feathers, multiple electric toothbrushes, and even ice, over her soles and toes. Sara went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! OKAY! OKAY! IM SORRY I THREATENED YOU JACINDA! PLEASE DONT TICKLE ME ANYMORE! I CANT BREATHE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE! NO! NO! PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted and overcome tickle victim Sara was untied.
So, it had been a most improbable and unbelievable October for the Good Guys, who, despite being thrilled at winning the title, didn't quite plan on winning it, in THAT way, by losing two games at home, and being pushed to the brink. At the end of the day, a title was a title was a title, in whichever crazy way it was won. It may not have been planned, but it was sweet, and now, was the time, to rest, relax, rejoice, and savor. Savor the championship, because, the Good Guys knew, that there would always been someone there who wanted to take it all away from them, next season, as they would always have to return to hopefully defend it, as championships were only good for one year in baseball. But, for now, champions they were, and they were going to love it, and savor every last minute of it, the champions, the tickle champions from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
I think a very fitting end for the roller-coaster ride that our star players had during this season. Sure is nice to have the championship back where it belongs. I can't wait for the next one and the start of a new season.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. I decided to award the Good Guys this latest championship, al la the route the 1986 Mets took. The Mets, after losing Games 1 and 2 to Boston at home, won Games 3 and 4 in Boston, before losing Game 5 there, and winning Games 6 and 7 in New York, to claim the title. It wasnt easy, but the Good Guys got it done. I even made the regular season a bit shorter, with around 120 games, and fewer stories, because I couldnt wait to write that postseason story line. Alas, it has now been written.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back