• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reno's Fetish

firewolf

Another challenge ficlet for one of my LJ communities.

Title: Reno's Fetish
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Characters: Reno/Kerri
Claim: Final Fantasy VII--Reno/Kerri
Prompt: 02. Laugh for 40_loves
Word Count: 365
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Language, reference to sex

The only person who could make Kerri flee from him was Reno. He had cornered her in the bedroom but she managed to get away before he could take her to the floor. She'd escaped to the kitchen, where she now stood on one side of the table. Reno was on the other eyeing the plate she'd plucked off the table. She had her arm drawn in to her chest, clearly ready to fling it at him like a throwing star.

"C'mon, Kerri. We both know I'll get my hands on you eventually," he said with a diabolical grin. Kerri only shook her head, still in fight or flight mode. Reno feinted at her, and she hurled the plate at him in instinct. He batted it aside easily, where it shattered against the wall. Then he came over the table at her.

Now weaponless, she tried to reach the front door, she really did, but she never had a chance. He caught her when she was no more than three steps from it and bore her to the floor beneath him, even with Kerri struggling tooth and nail against him. Damn him and his fucking kink! At least he didn't do it often, but when the mood struck him, she hadn't yet figured out a way to escape.

He pinned her legs by sitting on her upper thighs, then managed to capture her wrists in one hand and held them above her head. The other hand he slipped beneath her shirt and dug his fingers into her ribs. Kerri bucked, but managed to keep silent, for a few seconds, until his fingers moved to her belly. "That's it, let me hear that beautiful laugh," he said.

When she was weak from laughter, he released her wrists and went to work with both hands, sliding them up the legs of her shorts and tickling her bikini area. That was the worst, not only because she was extremely ticklish, but also because some twisted part of her mind must actually like it. She was always wet and desperate for him to fuck her by the time he was finished, and Reno was more than happy to oblige.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back