• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanksgiving Feast (True Story)

jojo7377

It was a couple of thanksgivings ago, and the party at my house was a blast, its especially enjoyable when my cousin margie is there because she is really fun and everybody likes her a lot. later on we sat around in the living room resting and margie was lying on the couch on 4 other relatives lap and all of a sudden my mom suggested that we try THE TRICK. My dog,like other dogs goes nuts on Thanksgiving and the combonation of good smells and people eating drives her mad with hunger and here she was looking around for scraps. She asks margie to particapate and describes what the trick is. mom says that she takes four dog bones out of the box and put them in between the toes so the dog can get them out. Margie immediately declines because she is deathly ticklish on her feet and gets driven mad if anybody touches them. Suddenly everybody grabs her and holds out her left foot, my mom peels off her sock exposing her dry foot and sticks the dog treats were they belong, and every biscuit put in is torture for my cousin as she giggles loudly. My dog comes strolling over licking her chops and sniffs at margie's foot. Sensing the inevidable, Margie braces herself and screams out as my dog begins licking at the undersides and stems of the toes getting the treats out one by one, and my cousin is screaming out loudly and shaking violently until every one is gone. Breathing a breath of relief Margie gets up and walks into the kitchen to get some food as the party rolled on THE END

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back