• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 20 (*/FF, all over) (Star Wars, Star Trek, BSG,Tomb Raider)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Part 20

Mara and Seven both got up as the door opened, each fearful of what it might mean. In came Ms. Danoob, flanked by several guards. "What's this about?" Seven asked, fearful that Ms. Danoob may have changed her mind and decided to resume Mara's interrogations.

"Nothing you need fear, I assure you," Ms. Danoob said. “In fact, we're so pleased with your performance so far that we've got a small project for you two to work together on."

Mara was visibly distrusting; her Force abilities, minor though they were, were telling her that something was wrong here. "What exactly do you have in mind?" she asked with suspicion.

"You two are no doubt aware of the presence of two other initiates here at Crossroads Facility."

"'Initiates,'" Mara said with distaste. "And how does that differ exactly from 'prisoner?'"

"For starters," Ms. Danoob said, "your sessions have stopped, whereas a prisoner would have many more to look forward too. Do you consider yourself a prisoner? If so I can arrange that."

"We have an agreement," Seven said sharply.

"Then be sure to keep your friend in check," Ms. Danoob said without rancor. "If not, then I'll have to take steps... unpleasant steps."

Seven looked over to Mara, who fumed but kept her mouth shut. "Go ahead," Seven said to Ms. Danoob.

"Thank you. The other two initiates are proceeding slower than I'd like, and I think it's because they require a more hands-on approach."

"Ah," Mara clapped "very amusing."

"If you are finished," Ms. Danoob said. "They have both been appropriately restrained. I want the two of you to handle them together, personally."

"No," Mara said flatly. "No, you made me do that to Seven, and I didn't like what it did to me."

"Oh Mara, there's no shame in admitting that you enjoyed that." Mara looked ready to strike her but said nothing. "In the deep places of your heart, you love it and relish the thought of doing it again. Denying that isn't going to change anything."

"It's a line I won't cross again," Mara said firmly.

"If you remain uncooperative, then I question whether or not you are ready to work with us. Seven, I want to abide by our agreement, but if Mara isn't going to do what she's told-"

"She will," Seven said. Mara turned and gaped at her. "Allow us a moment, please," Seven said. Ms. Danoob nodded and her entourage stepped outside.

"Seven," Mara said with restrained anger, "what's the matter with you?"

"We must comply," Seven said.

"No," Mara said, "we don't knuckle under for these people."

"Mara," Seven pleaded, "I do not like this any more than you do, but the fact is that if we do not cooperate, then not only will our sessions resume, but it's probable that you and I could be split up, and I cannot allow that. I cannot lose you, Mara... you've brought me closer to my humanity than anyone ever has, and the thought of losing you fills me with despair. Please, Mara, for my sake, I beg you to comply."

Mara shook her head and pulled Seven close. "I love you too, Seven," she aid. "And I don't want to lose you either. But I don't like this, not a bit, and if this is the start, then where does it end?"

"We will have to face that when it arrives," Seven said. "But until then, we follow their instructions, agreed?"

Mara sighed. "Yeah, okay, I agree. I just hope we're not making a big mistake."

The pair were given robes to wear for modesty sake, and then were led through the facility. There were guards, of course, but they lacked the air of menace they usually employed, as if they were a token presence. They were lucky; Mara knew that between her Force abilities and Seven's Borg strength they could beat the hell out of them if they were unprepared, but Seven was right, they couldn't just try to escape without knowing everything there was to know about where they were escaping from and -just as importantly- where they were escaping to. The guards dropped them off in a room much like the one Mara had been left in when she first met Seven in the flesh. The opaque glass turned clear, allowing them to see in to the other two prisoners of the facility. Naturally they had been seen on the screens many times, but this would be the first time they'd meet in the flesh. It wasn't going to be a very pleasant introduction either, at least for the pair on the other side of the glass. They were both on raised platforms, locked into a kneeling position with their arms face up. Gags had been put in place, which was a new one as far as Mara knew. Whatever the reason, it would probably make this easier not to have to listen to their pleas.

Mara looked them over; the blond was on the right, the brunette on the left. Neither looked terribly pleased to be there. but Mara knew that the brunette was a strong and angry woman - at least, she was angry about being here at any rate, and it was hard not to fault her for that. Still, she wouldn't be too happy with whoever had a go at her right now. "I'll take the one on the left," Mara said.

"No," Seven said flatly.

Mara looked at her in surprise. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"You will take the one on the right," Seven said in a voice that said argument would be futile, but Mara pushed forward.

"Why?" Seven said nothing, and Mara smiled a little. "Seven, are you jealous?"

"I am Borg," Seven said firmly. "I am superior in strength and intellect." Still, Mara had a feeling that Seven was feeling a little self-conscious around a woman whose cup-size exceeded even her own.

"You are the only one I could ever love," Mara said to Seven," then kissed her cheek. "You may take her if you like, I'll handle the blond." Seven nodded and said nothing, but there was visible relief in her features.

Mara and Seven walked through the door and the other two prisoners' eyes widened. "Sorry," Mara said, "but we've been drafted, and I’m afraid this isn't going to be pleasant for any of us. Still, let's try to make the most of this, okay?" She circled around and began running her fingers over Starbuck's feet. The blond squirmed and chuckled into the gag, and despite herself the corners of Mara's mouth twitched into a smile. Face it, she told herself, this is fun, isn’t it? She started skittering her fingers over the exposed soles, watching Starbuck twist and squeal. “I'd say feet are a definite weakness on you," Mara commented as she worked her way up towards the heel then back down, over the instep and onto the ball. Starbuck was laughing madly into her gag all the while.

Seven did nothing; instead she and Lara seemed to have a staring contest. Even though Lara was completely vulnerable and at Seven's mercy, she managed to hold her own. Finally Seven stepped forward and attacked the two most obvious vulnerable spots, and Lara began shrieking. Under Mara's ministrations Seven had experienced all kinds of tickle torture, but it was obvious that Mara had fallen in love with tickling Seven's breasts, and after all the times of being on the receiving end of those touches, she knew exactly how to hit Lara where she lived. Lara's eyes alternated between being wide open in desperation or slammed shut in despair. Regardless, Seven continued with the precision and single-mindedness of a Borg, and Lara was left a laughing screaming mess as Seven's hands stroked and squeezed her bosom.

Mara was busy taking this time to explore the area on and around Starbuck's toes, which seemed a good choice. The blond was struggling madly now, yanking on the restraints with such fury Mara could almost believe she could pull herself free. Of course, it wouldn’t happen. If Seven couldn't break out of the restraints, none of them had a chance. So Mara went back to tickling toes while Starbuck fought vainly to escape from her tickling touch.

Seven paused in her treatment and stared hard into Lara's eyes. Lara was panting and crying, but despite it she still gazed back in defiance, so Seven went back to it, and Lara instantly descended into deep belly laughs. Seven began slow circles along the sides as a prelude to more massages, and Lara's cheeks now shone with tears. However defiant she might be, Seven was definitely pushing her to her limits.

Mara eventually grew bored with the feet and instead grabbed Starbuck's flanks. She pinched and rolled the skin, and deep chuckling pushed out of the gag while Starbuck squirmed. After a little while Mara changed her technique, going to quick little grabs up and down both flanks until Starbuck was practically dancing in her efforts at escape. Mara hated to admit it, but this was actually a lot of fun.

Seven, however, was playing a very serious head game with Lara. She held her hands up and slowly scratched through the air with a sinister expression while Lara glared back with anger. Nevertheless, Lara's eyes kept flickering over to Seven's hands until they entered her armpit and she let out a laugh like the rise of a siren. Seven scratched quickly and furiously while Lara trembled under her touches. Seven's face betrayed no sign of enjoyment; she looked at Lara like a rival to be bested, although at the moment Lara looked about as bested as was possible, but once the tickling stopped, she'd likely go back to resisting. It was, of course, one thing a Borg could not abide.

The hour wore on, and Mara had quite a bit of fun overall. She poked and prodded and teased all over the helpless Starbuck. She tested the vulnerability of her ribs and underarms. She tried out her butt and all over her thighs. Overall Starbuck was a generally ticklish lady; not as bad as Seven, but still a rather vulnerable girl. Of course, this was just playing around; when they were done, Mara knew that Seven was the only one she wanted to take from this room... in fact, as the time passed, she was growing rather anxious for the opportunity.

Seven, however, continued the contest with Lara, who remained firm despite Seven's ministrations. Seven explored all over her upperbody, knowing all the places that were the worst from watching Lara on the monitor. There was no question that she was tickling Lara more intently than any person ever had and was even giving some of the machinery a run for her money. Still, Lara refused to knuckle under to anyone; in fact, it made this easier for her to endure. To have an actual human to direct her ire at allowed her a way to resist the tickling even as the touches threatened to drive her mad with laughter. The time finally ended, and the voice instructed them to withdraw, and Lara had still met Seven's stare. For herself, it was triumph.

Mara walked over and looked between Seven and Lara. Then she took Seven by the chin and turned her to face her and kissed her deeply right there, as if to assure her that as far as Mara was concerned, she knew who really won.

well who did win? Seven, or Lara? what was that staring contest about anyway? fantastic installment, but how awful to make them become the torturers, although Mara seemed to enjoy it immensely..looking forward to more.. such an excellent writer...

Thanks very, very much. I'd say the "winner" was Lara, in that she was on the receiving end, yet still didn't really back down.

Seven and Lara are both very prideful individuals. Basically when Seven looks at Lara, she sees someone possibly more beautiful than her, and fears losing Mara to her as a result. A bit of adjusted projection, I guess you could say. So she sees Lara as a threat and wants to ensure she's the dominant one. Lara, as we've seen, is not the kind of person who takes the submissive role voluntarily; hence these two personalities have now clashed. It won't be the last either. :)

tarr2k said:
Thanks very, very much. I'd say the "winner" was Lara, in that she was on the receiving end, yet still didn't really back down.

Seven and Lara are both very prideful individuals. Basically when Seven looks at Lara, she sees someone possibly more beautiful than her, and fears losing Mara to her as a result. A bit of adjusted projection, I guess you could say. So she sees Lara as a threat and wants to ensure she's the dominant one. Lara, as we've seen, is not the kind of person who takes the submissive role voluntarily; hence these two personalities have now clashed. It won't be the last either. :)

ahh i see..thanks for the explanation..and really? they will clash again? hmm i can't see anyone beating out Seven...but stranger things have happened..please don't let Seven and Mara fall out as lovers..it's such a nice touch..

isabeau said:
ahh i see..thanks for the explanation..and really? they will clash again? hmm i can't see anyone beating out Seven...but stranger things have happened..please don't let Seven and Mara fall out as lovers..it's such a nice touch..

Well, I should probably clarify: not clash over Mara, clash because now they pretty much just despise each other. When you have two people like them, you're going to wind up with strong disagreements.

You'll see just how much Seven cares for Mara as this month goes on. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back