• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Punishment (M/F)

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
Message to Jersey Tickler: I know it ha been soooo long in waiting but I ahve started your request. expect it by the end of the month. Anways here's the story:

I was acting up again, much to the displeasure of my Master. “Master, I don’t want to pick.”

“You know mine are more severe.”

“You can’t make me!”

“Are you starting THAT up again?!”

“Yes!”

“SLAVE!”

“Yes?”

“I don’t mind you leaving in a hurry but I do mind not being notified first. Plus, being rebellious won’t help you.”

“Alright.”

“So pick your punishment or suffer a worse one.”

“I don’t feel like picking.”

“So you would rather suffer a worse fate than picking a punishment eh?”

“Yes.”

“You know that I keep to what you recommend for a punishment, right?”

“I know that…”

“Ok.”

“Alright.”

“So, still want me to pick, eh?”

“Yes.” With that he carried me into the playroom. He slowly and teasingly stripped me naked before tying me to the X-frame and blindfolding me.

He stated, “Your are all mine and you will be released when I deem fit.” I nodded slowly and he continued, “Good slave.”

“Yes.”

“I think that ten lashings would be appropriate.” Me eyes went wide underneath my blindfold and he ordered, “Count them out.” He then smacked me.

“One!”

Two more smacks and I cried out in pain, “Oww! 2! 3!” Another smack and, “4!” Three smacks followed and my cries of pain mingled with, “5! 6! 7!” Another quickly rained down on me and I squealed in pain as I cried, “8!” I had noticed the smacks were getting harder and harder as I cried out, “9!” The last smack was by far the most painful of all. “OWWWWWWWWW! 10!”

“Good slave.” I nodded. “Now then, what else to do?! Hmm…..”

“I do not know Master.” He picked up a brush and started brushing my left arch, which made me squeal. He then added a feather to tease my right toes with as he continued with my left sole. I laughed and squirmed, which provoked him to continue with the brush and feather. I laughed hysterically as I tugged on the ropes holding me still. He continued faster and I lapsed into silent laughter. He stopped and I panted.

“Are you sorry yet Slave?”

“Not at all…”

“I see.”

“Yep.” He then dealt another blow: he started running a feather over my clit. “Oooooooooooooo!” He sawed the feather even faster. I started to writhe and moan, which pushed my master to saw even faster. I moaned and arched my back.

He sawed faster as he commanded, “Don’t cum!” I twitched and tried to hold my orgasm back. He continued and I moaned as I closed my eyes from concentrating on not cumming. He slowed down to a slow tease. I ground my hips and he ordered, “Don’t cum Slave!”

“I-I am t-trying not to.” I moaned even louder as he continued.

“I know.” A few minutes later I came and my master reprimanded me, “Oh dear, you cummed. Tsk, tsk, tsk.”

“W-what are you going to do?”

He took out a vibrator and turned it on. “Guess.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“I haven’t even touched you yet.”

“I know…..pleeease don’t!”

“Don’t what Slave?”

“Don’t touch me!”

“Or you’ll do what?”

“I-I don’t know.”

“Good!” He then applied the vibrator to my clit.

I squealed and loudly protested, “NO!”

“Yes!” He then turned the vibrator speed up to medium. I thrashed trying to get away.

“Please….stop!”

“Nope!” He increased the speed to medium-high. I continued thrashing and I tried to press my legs together to protect my sensitive clit. He began tickling my stomach in addition to the vibrator teasing me. I began laughing as I squirmed. He continued as I moaned and laughed. He switched the vibrator to high and increased the tickling of my tummy.

“Oh no!!” I laughed hysterically as I began to grind my hips.

“Oh yes!!” He continued, provoking me to thrash and laugh. He kept going, thus bringing me closer to orgasm. He kept going and going until finally I came long and hard.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” He grinned, turned off the vibrator, and stopped tickling me as I came back down from my orgasm. He then began teasing my sides and ribs. I giggled madly and he tickled faster.

“Laugh and beg for me Slave!”

I laughed and begged, “Please…..stop it!”

He began painting my tummy and commanded, “Squeal and beg while laughing for me Slave!” I squealed and laughed as I twisted and turned trying to get away. He began tickling my underarms as he asked, “Have you been a good lil’ slave towards your mother?”

“Yes I have….”

“Good!” He proceeded to tickle my underarms even faster. I laughed even harder as I nodded. He stopped and I looked up towards where he was standing. He patted my head and asked, “Well, what shall we do now?”

I smiled and responded, “I don’t know….” He removed the blindfold and I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light.

“It’s not that bright in here.”

“I know…”

“Good.” He then began teasing my toes. I squealed and tugged on the ropes.

“NO!”

“YES!” He tickled my toes even faster. I wriggled around as I laughed even harder. He increased the speed yet again.

“Get...ahahaha....awaay!”

“I don’t think so!” He went even faster as he leaned down and licked all of the cum from me and started to lick my clit.

“Oooooooooooooooo!” He kept it up as I writhed as I laughed. He licked and tickled even faster than before. I twitched as I giggled. He tickled my soles and toes as he licked my clit even faster. I arched my back up towards him as I moaned. He continued and I said, “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......…” He kept on going and it brought me ever closer to cumming. He went faster and faster as it kept going. I rotated my hips and moaned. He kept it up until I came.

He stopped tickling and licking then asked, “Now then, are you sorry?” I nodded and he replied, “Good.”

“Yes…” He turned to leave and I watched him start walking towards the door.

He looked back at me and said, “Very good. I half expected you to protest my leaving.” I nodded and he turned off the lights and shut the door, leaving me in darkness.

The master is very cruel... but it brings us pleasure! Nice story, TG4L!

fantastic story, Ticklishgirl..but why were you being punished this time? i don't think your Master is cruel at all..sounds like fun to me..hehe.. :bowing:

isabeau said:
fantastic story, Ticklishgirl..but why were you being punished this time? i don't think your Master is cruel at all..sounds like fun to me..hehe.. :bowing:

That's not what you were saying at the time now Izzy.

isabeau said:

thank you! I was being punished because I left without his permission.

Yes, TG4L was being punished for leaving without my permission. Like I said, I don't mind her leaving so suddenly, but a "heads up" is necessary. I'm glad that you all love these stories. BTW: I am not cruel to my slave. I am writing a story that does display my EVIL side. :firedevil

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back