• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang tickled at a party (many/f and many/ff)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Don't be too harsh, it's just a draft. If I make improvements, I'll repost them

Can also be found at: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182

I couldn’t believe what happened, but I swear it did.

My friends and I were standing around talking at a party one night. I, holding a beer in my hand, was wearing my new white skirt that perfectly matched with a top that I already owned. While we were all standing around drinking, though, I could have sworn I heard laughter coming from the basement. “No dear, you’re hearing things,” people kept telling me, but I didn’t believe them. I had to see for myself.

Taking my drink with me, I led myself down the hallway until I reached a flight of stairs. Following the laughter, I marched down the flight of stairs, and at the bottom, a bunch of people were standing in a circle near the corner of the room. Getting closer, I could see the reason for the laughter. There, on the floor, was a girl, about 20, rolling and laughing on the floor as about 11 other people, both male and female, were standing around her. They weren’t just standing, though. All 11 were tickling her.

Her body twisted and swayed as all of them poked and prodded at every inch of her. I could see her hair blowing around her as three of them tickled all over her ribs, jabbing at them lightly with each of their fingers. Even though there were thirty fingers and only eight ribs, they still managed to predict the movement of another person’s fingers. Obviously, this was driving the poor girl crazy, but that wasn’t the only thing.

Along with that, three more people were standing over her legs and tummy. The poor girl was being subjected to the hands of these people poking and kneading at her tummy as she rolled as much as she could on the floor. Her body shimmied to different positions while they tortured every inch of the area, scratching their fingernails all over her and letting a few of their fingers rest in her bellybutton. She even laughed at the vicious thigh tickling she was receiving at the same time. Her legs shook like a cricket’s while her knees were being squeezed all over. She would also scream like a madwoman whenever one of them would tickle underneath her knees while squeezing them. But, it seemed this still wasn’t the worst part of the whole thing.

When I looked down at the other end of her, I could see two people holding down the ankles of their subject. At the same time the rest of this was happening, the remaining group was assaulting her feet with tickles too. Her feet shook back and forth as both soles were tickled slowly with the nails of her friends. She pulled furiously at the hands that held her, but the harder she pulled, the tighter they held. This was obviously the part that was sending her over the edge because every once in a while, I heard her scream, “Not my feeeeeeeet,” before repeating her pattern of laughter.

I watched from a safe distance for a few moments before I couldn’t take it anymore. I knew I couldn’t stop it, so as the old saying goes, “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em”. I immediately jumped in and began tickling this girl on her tummy with my nails, using the same raking technique that the team near the feet was using. Her laughter went up a few notches as I saw her look at me through tear-filled glances. I just cocked my head and kept tickling when all of a sudden, I saw a few of them looking at me. At first, I thought nothing of it, but after a while, the stares became more intense. I was too busy tickling to notice, though, that they were all staring at what I would have never expected.

A few moments later, I was tossed to the ground by two people behind me, one male and one female. Since it was only two of them, one held my hands down above my head while the other looked down at me, laying on the floor in shock next to the same girl who was receiving the same treatment I was about to. “Are you ticklish, too?” he asked me, looking into my eyes.

I stared, not saying a thing as he placed his hand on my ribs and began tickling all over them with a merciless tone. I shrieked and giggled as the tickling continued all over my body. The tummy tickling was also as bad as it looked, but I never expected people from the first tickled person to switch sides and come over and start tickling me. The immediately began helping him tickle m ribs and tummy. All five of them worked over my upper body, tickling my ribs, tummy, and underarms with the same amount of mercy they showed the first girl. She looked over at me a few times as both of us received the tickling of our lives in the isolated basement room.

The next thing I knew, I could feel someone’s hands grabbing at my ankles, then pinning them to the floor like they were nailing them down. The sandals flew off my feet as I felt the soles of them and their toes being tickled like crazy while one group still mercilessly tickled between my ribs. I could barely move anymore, neither of us could. All we could do was laugh and endure the tickling of the eleven people we each knew. She was laughing just as hard as I was.

At the time, both groups agreed that since they now knew our weaknesses, they would exploit both of them at the same time. On both of their nods, my group immediately dug into my ribs while her feet were insanely tortured. Tears were now rolling down my cheeks as I felt the sensations all throughout my body. Each of them stared at us as we were tickled to the breaking point before they finally stopped moments later.

The end was the weirdest part. All eleven of them stepped back and let us catch a breath of fresh air as they all left the room. “That was intense,” I told her, finally sitting up.

“That’s not the worst part,” she answered. “A few of them were my cousins. They talked a few of their friends into doing that to me every once in a while when I’m at their house, and I guess they decided to ambush me at my own house too. Sorry you had to get involved like that.”

“It’s ok,” I said with a shrug. “I kinda liked it anyway.”

She giggled at me as we both stood up and went upstairs to be with the rest of our friends. I didn’t even see the people who tickle-attacked us for the rest of the party.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back