PDA

View Full Version : Darn!!

Krokus
01-23-2002, 09:02 PM
No Southern Gathering?!?!? Bummer.....

dvnc
01-23-2002, 09:22 PM
None near Texas, brother, and none in the south that aren't private parties.

When will they be open parties? When the hosts feel terribly comfortable with such a notion, I expect.

OTOH, you, being in Texas, are likely more interested in asking when the next Texas Gathering will be. I don't personally know when it'll happen, but if you're asking for such, that's the one you'd want, likely.

dvnc

LilKittyKatFeet
01-23-2002, 10:36 PM
I might not be in Texas but I'm hosting a southern gathering. The gathering is open to those willing to abide by my rules and party etiquette guidelines.

For more information, see Southern Gathering (http://hometown.aol.com/lilkittykatfeet/gathering.html)

dvnc
01-24-2002, 04:42 PM
Ta-dah! This would be one of the previously private events. I had a fine time visitin' these folks last time, and will again.

dvnc

Krokus
01-29-2002, 05:20 AM
Sounds good to me!! :cool:

JoBelle
01-31-2002, 02:23 AM
DVNC - We enjoyed havin' ya down here too. I still think a few RV's and a map with lots of stops marked should be the next phase of our get-togethers!! LOL!!!

The traveling gathering....sigh
Jo ;)

dvnc
01-31-2002, 04:26 PM
ROFL! Now THAT would be new and novel! I can just IMAGINE what drivin' the RVs would be like. I'd rather be a passenger...

There ARE enough events, now, to do a Tickling - Coast-to-Coast Tour, though. Connecticut to Philedephia, to Columbus, to Memphis, to Texas, to Oregon, and back to California, with Sacramento, San Jose and LA. A mighty fine tour that'd be.

dvnc

LilKittyKatFeet
02-04-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by dvnc
I can just IMAGINE what drivin' the RVs would be like. I'd rather be a passenger...

Having been a poor defenseless driver with your wicked self in the back seat I can only say this....you're welcome in my vehicle any time!!:p

JoBelle
02-04-2002, 04:27 PM
:wow:

Having been the poor defenseless driver in the car following yours.....lol I can only say,"If the Rvs a rockin'...don't come a knockin'."

hehe
Jo