• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Past experience

Skillfull

Just two people I have the pleasure of indulging my/our fetish in.

Mindy worked in MIS. I had the pleasure of meeting her on my first day on the job. Mindy was 28 years old, 5'6", 115 lbs, blonde and legs a mile long. Being a leg and foot guy I noticed right away that her arches were well in view in her 3" heels, size six. One other note, Mindy always wore heels and nylons.

One day my PC wasn't working so Mindy came by to take a look. She was standing bent over working the key board when I purposely dropped my pen by her feet. Excusing myself I bent down and before getting up I gave her a quick tickle. She nearly jumped out of her shoes! She gave me a quick glance and went back to the keyboard.

After that we started dating and believe me she was extremely ticklish and loved every minute of it. I'll embelish more one another post.

Sarah was slighly older, but also at the same workplace. Her feet were a size seven, very high arches and again always was in nylons and heels. We worked on several projects together so we had become friends. One day I was going to her desk around noon to drop off some work and she was reading a book with her feet crossed up on her desk. After some idle chat I ran my finger down her nyloned foot. She shrieked something that I couldn't quite make out. When I asked her she replied "Ticklish Feet!". What was great about Sarah was that she, like Mindy, didn't mind the tickling and would always come to my office when she purchased some new shoes for approval. Of course I had to give all the once over, which had her howling! More on Sarah on another post as well.

Skillfull

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back