• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pulp Fiction Part 2

Pulp Fiction

Hi everyone,
This story was from when i was about 12 years old.
One of the guys i grew up with invited me to the beach with him and his family, the reason i was so interseted in going this time in particular was because his older cousin was going to be there!!! She was around 18 at the time, very beautiful, nice body, gorgeous feet that were small, they looked flawless. I kinda had a crush on her and she use to tease my friend(her cousin) and his friends all the time with rib poking. One time on my birthday, she said she wanted to give me a hug so naturally i accepted and after the hug, she began to tickle my ribs without mercy!!
So as we were spending the day at the beach, my friend and i were making sand sculpters just passing time cause we had just finished eating and we couldn't go in the water for an hour, you know the rules!! His cousin who had been doing her own thing all day didn't eat with us, she came out of the water and walked towards us, of course she had my attention in her little bikini!!! She asked us what we were making and we told her it was gonna be a cool castle, she said wow (sarcastically) and then walked on top of it, my friend got a little angry and yelled at her but she pounced on him and attacked his ribs, he was laughing and she got up and said sorry for breaking our castle and after she ate she would help us build another one!!
While she was eating, i told my friend we should ask her if we can burry her in the sand, my friend said yeah then we'll keep her trapped all day, he didn't realize we could leave her feet out and get her back for all the times she teased us so i brought that up and he loved the idea!!
After she ate, she joined us on the sand and just lay there, you know how someone can get lazy after being in the water all day. We asked her if she wanted to help and she said she just wanted to relax for a while. So we asked if we could burry her and she actually accepted and thought it would be fun. So we started digging a very deep hole, we wanted her to be immobile. When we were done, she lay in the hole and was giggling, the way we made it seem was like we were gonna cover everything but her head, i actually started covering her feet first but not enough to cover them completely. We covered her up good, we even used water to add weight. By the time we were done i was so excited. I whispered to my friend "don't tickle her yet lets tease her first" he agreed. So i took a napkin, twisted it at the corner and went to her head, i started to tickle under her nose with the napkin, she said "hey don't do that i can't move" so i stuck it in her ear and she shook her head around. I said sorry and asked her if she could move any part of her body at all? She said "just my head, you guys got me in here pretty good" and then started laughing. I told her to try to move any part of her body, finally she realized that her feet were able to move a tiny bit and said "oh, my feet aren't covered good, you wanna put some more sand on them?" Then i said "uuuummm, not really!! By the way Tina, are your feet ticklish?" Her reply was incredible, " NONONO PLEEEEEEASE COME ON PLEASE DON'T GUYS I'M BEGGING YOU" My friend started laughing snd i looked at him and smiled and said "lets go!!!" When she lost sight of us she started saying , "Guys where are you? Hey where did you go? GUYS?"
We started to brush the sand off her feet without tickling her yet and she started yelling "get away from my feet, please don't tickle me!!" When we finished moving all the sand away from her feet we looked at each other and dug in!!!! We were so ruthless, no mercy what so ever, she went nuts, 2 hands on each foot, we didn't care who was watching, at least she had a nice laugh, she didn't scream she just laughed really loud, lol!!! After a long time at least 20 minutes, who the hell cares we had all day, my friend's parents who were close by came over and i thought "oh oh, funs over, damn" we looked up them and they were smiling, we stopped tickling. My friend's dad started pinching her cheeks and nose and sticking his finger in her ear, she shook her head. Then my friend's mom (who was very beautiful) looked down at her said "ohhh poor Tina, are the boys being mean to you? You know i had this done to me a few times by your uncle." She then walked over to her feet went down on her knees and began scratching her feet with her long painted nails, she looked like a pro. Me and my friend just laughed and watched, her nails made Tina hysterical and she bucked her head like crazy, the dad was laughing too, he then walked over and piggied one foot and moved away so his wife could continue the torture. The dad went to the picnic table, grabbed a few plastic forks and came back, he said "look guys, i did this to mother before" and then used the fork to tickle her foot, he and his wife were having a blast. The mom was merciless and said "come on Tina, nothing wrong with a little tickling" Tina just kept laughing that beautiful laugh that i can still hear till this very day!! After about 10 minutes, the parents got up and the mom said " we're going for a swim, be nice boys" As they left my friend each picked up a fork and used it on the beautiful helpless soles, after a few strokes we dropped the forks and went back to fingers, they're still the best tool, lol!!! We kept tickling for 10 more minutes and let her out cause she begged to go to the bathroom.
This is one of my favorite memories in tickling, i hope you all enjoyed my story let me know.
Ciao

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back