• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Backfired Part 2

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Scenes from part one

As I approached, I heard Sharon say “Oh, he’d just die” and they both laughed. “Who’d die?” I asked as I rounded the corner, startling them.

“Now Sharon, are you going to tell me what you and Lisa were talking about earlier or am I going to tickle you senseless. It’s you call.”

“No, really, don’t ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaaahahhHHhhhhAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHHA” Sharon screamed as I ignored her protests. My fingers squeezed each and every rib until Sharon was laughing uncontrollably.

“Ready to tell me?” giving her a brief chance to save herself. When she hesitated for a moment, I began another tickle assault.

I was so caught up in my efforts and Sharon was laughing so loud that we didn’t hear Lisa knock at the door.

“You want me to help? Ok” Lisa said, surprising us both by climbing on the bed on Sharon’s other side and joined me in an all out tickle attack.

“I had told Lisa how ticklish you were and how I always fantasized about doing to you what you just did to me. I asked her if she would help me.”

After I had removed the cuffs, Sharon bravely said “Are you kidding, now I have more reason to tickle you silly. Pay back is a bitch, right Lisa?” Both girls laughed, grinning devilishly as they both moved towards me.

Part Two

As Sharon and Lisa approached me, I backed off the bed into the wall. My mind was racing and I was struggling over how to react. I really wanted to experience being tickled by both of these beautiful women but I didn’t want it to be too obvious. If I really wanted to, I’m sure I could fight them off but I was trying to figure out how I could let them tie me down without acting like I let them. Then I realized what Sharon meant by “Pay back is a bitch, right Lisa?” When Lisa reached out to grab my sides, Sharon reached over and dug her fingers into Lisa’s ribs. Lisa screamed and fell over onto the bed. Not missing my cue, I sat on Lisa, yanked her arms over her head while Sharon secured her wrists to the bed with the handcuffs.

Lisa panicked as she realized her predicament. She started pleading frantically for us not to tickle her. She confessed how ticklish she was and there was no way she could handle it. I’m not one that is into torturing someone against their wishes and was starting to think we should let Lisa go. That is until Sharon reminded me that Lisa has agreed to tickle me senseless. “That’s true, isn’t it Lisa?” I asked. “You were willing to do this to me, weren’t you?”

Lisa became more uneasy, knowing her fate. I straddled her waist, my favorite position, as Sharon sat beside me, wiggling her fingers under Lisa’s arms. “Are you ready to be tickled Lisa?” Sharon teased. We both grabbed at her, making her flinch, but not actually touching her, adding to her torment. When she closed her eyes and screamed out “Don’t do this”, both Sharon and I began. My fingers dug into Lisa’s hips and crawled up her sides, squeezing every rib while Sharon scraped her nails over Lisa’s armpits. Lisa was immediately pleading, laughing, screaming and begging for us to stop. I couldn’t believe my good fortune so I was going to take full advantage of my situation as long as my girlfriend, and our victim’s best friend, was into it. “AAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnoooooooooooooooooaahhhhhhahahahahaahh” was all Lisa could muster. Lisa was soo ticklish, I couldn’t believe it. This must have been excrutiating for her to feel four hands tickling her upper body relentlessly.

I continued tickling Lisa’s sides while Sharon went to the foot of the bed. She grabbed a couple of her old nylons and tried tying Lisa’s legs to the foot of the bed. Lisa was too strong and quick, yanking her legs away. My fingers still roaming Lisa’s torso, “Let her tie up your legs, Lisa, or I will never stop tickling you”. Lisa laughed uncontrollably, desperately trying not to move her legs so Sharon could tie them down, my fingers just tickling and tickling. “Does this tickle Lisa? I won’t stop until your legs are tied so keep them still.”

“Ahhhhhhhh I’mmmmm aahahha tryingaaahahahhahahhaa” My fingers were relentless, keeping Lisa breathless. Sharon took her time and made matters worse by occasionally dragging her nails over Lisa’s soles. Eventually, we had Lisa spread eagle. Giving her a breather, we both stepped back and let her situation sink in.

“Oh god, please.” Lisa gasped. “Don’t tickle me anymore. I’m so unbearably ticklish all over my body, I’ll just die.”

“You couldn’t have made me want to tickle you more by saying anything else” I taunted. “You tickled my girlfriend senseless and agreed to tickle me without my consent. You ARE going to be tickled, you will be tickled over every square inch of your body and there’s nothing you can do about it” I was enjoying myself almost too much but, luckily, so was Sharon.

“That’s right Lisa. You couldn’t have thought there wasn’t at least a chance Jerry would get some revenge, even if my initial plan had worked. You can’t be completely surprised by the recent turn of events.” I thought Sharon brought up a good point and that only made me feel even better about torturing Lisa.

“So Lisa” I asked matter of factly, “Where are you most ticklish?” Lisa just whimpered. “Do you know Sharon?”

“I know she freaked out the other day when I touched her foot” Sharon replied.

“Yea but her underarms really got her screaming earlier. I can’t imagine her feet are more ticklish” I said.

“I don’t know, I think it’d be a close call.” Sharon and I discussed Lisa’s ticklishness as if she wasn’t even there.

So I suggested that we have a contest. “Let’s make this interesting. We take turns tickling her for ten minutes. For one minute each, we will tickler her neck, then underarms, ribs, stomach, hips, butt, thighs, knees and finally her feet. That’s nine minutes total. The final minute you can tickle anywhere you like. Lisa, after we both have tickled you, Sharon and I will get together and decide where we think you are most ticklish. You will need to tell us where you think you’re most ticklish. If we all agree, we’ll let you go. If you pick a different spot than us, we’ll have to tickle both areas for a long time to make an educated conclusion. What do you say?” Both Sharon and I laughed at this. Lisa just groaned. “Also, you get to choose which one of us is the best tickler.”

“That’ll be me, easy” Sharon boasted.

“We’ll see. Lisa will be the judge”

“Who do you want to go first Lisa?” Sharon asked. Lisa didn’t answer. We both looked at each other with the same idea and reached our hands towards Lisa’s helpless body.

“NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooaaaaaahahahahha” Four hands worked over Lisa’s sides. “Ahhahah Doonn’atttttt”

“Choose one then” I prompted Lisa, “Or we’ll assume you want us both to tickle you.” I dug my fingers into her underarms. Sharon continued squeezing her ribs.

“OhhhhhhhhhhhhhgoooodddnoooooooooooooooooooooaaaahahhahahahahahahaSSssshhaaaaaaarooonnnnnnnnn”

“Sharon what?” neither one of us slowing down at all.

“Ssharon tiiiickle aahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah,”

“Yes, Sharon’s tickling you. What do you want Lisa. You need to be more specific.” We all laughed, Lisa for different reasons.

“Iiiiaaahahhahahahah wantatatatattataaahahhah Shhhhaaarraon ttoooaahahahahaooaahh tiiiiickleeeeeaahahah ammeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhahahahahahahahaha”

Sharon and I stopped. “Ok. Looks like you’re up Sharon. Do your worst because you know I’m going to tickle her senseless” Lisa just kept pleading for us not to tickle her, knowing full well her begging was falling on deaf ears.

“I’ve got a idea” Sharon said with a grin. “She needs to cool down anyway. We should use the feathers on her while she catches her breath. That way, we can make sure every nerve ending is alive. We’ll do the same before you tickle her.” That made perfect sense to me. We had used feathers many times on each other in bed so I grabbed a couple and handed one to Sharon. We started at her head, each using the tip of the feather to tickle an ear. Lisa tried moving her head from side to side but there was always an ear vulnerable. We also moved the feathers over her eyes, nose and lips then down to her neck. We worked in unison, dragging the feather up the outside of Lisa’s arms, over her palms and down the inside of her arms. Her giggling became more intense as we approached her underarms. The feather slid from each armpit, down each side, over the thighs, under the knees, between her toes and down her soles. Lisa was laughing constantly, although not as hard as when we used our fingers.

“I think she’s rested enough” I joked. “Time to really tickle her”

“NOOOOO” Lisa screamed as Sharon straddled her waist and was ready to begin the contest.

The clock said 7:38. Sharon and I agreed that the tickling would commence at 7:40. That gave Lisa somewhere over a minute to get ready and also time to think about what was to come. She wasted most of her breath over the final 60 seconds or so still trying to talk us out of our game plan. “Your neck, underarms, ribs, stomach, hips, butt, thighs, knees and then your feet” I reminded Lisa.

As soon as the clock hit 7:40, Sharon started. Per the rules, we would take turns tickling each spot for one minute trying to find which method worked the best. I don’t mind saying I was totally turned on, watching Sharon sitting on Lisa, her long hair falling in Lisa’s face as she scratched her nails all over her neck. One minute later, Sharon dug into Lisa’s underarms. This really made Lisa scream. AHHHhhaaaanoooooaaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh”

Sharon appeared to be really enjoying herself, a huge grin on her face, searching out the spots and techniques that worked the best. At 7:42, Sharon’s fingers started moving up and down Lisa’s sides. “AAAAAAAhhhnooooooooppllleeeeeeeaaaassssssssssseeeeeeee sstoooooooooooooooooooooppppppp ahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa” I had an advantage. I got to see how by firmly squeezing Lisa’s upper ribs produced the most laughter. Sharon focused her attention there, letting nails lightly brush over her underarms “accidentally”. A little against the rules but no harm, no foul. Next, Sharon’s nails ran rampant over Lisa’s stomach occasionally wiggling into her belly button. That worked well. “AAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaahaahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahaanoooooahahah”

At 7:44 Sharon rested her hands on Lisa’s hips. Lisa was sweating now and gasping for breath but Sharon showed no mercy. She dug in. She got a great reaction as she used her thumb where Lisa’s hip met her inner thigh, while her other fingers grabbed at her outer hip. I took another mental note.
Sharon definitely had an advantage over me since she had long nails. They worked very well rapidly sliding over Lisa’s butt cheeks. We had placed a couple pillows under Lisa’s back so her ribs and hips pointed upward, screaming to be tickled, while her ass was slightly off the bed, allowing easier access. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhahhahaaaaasttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppp” Lisa never realized how ticklish her butt was. Her inner thighs were equally sensitive to Sharon’s nails. I thought Lisa might pass out. She mixed desperate breaths for air with screams, laughter and promises to do anything we wanted if we just stopped tickling her.

Lisa’s knees were only slightly ticklish to a squeeze to the top but much more so to nails underneath them. At 7:48, Sharon turned her attention to Lisa’s feet. Bingo. Lisa freaked as Sharon tickled all over both of them non stop. “Aaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahahhannooonnoaaaaaaaaaaaa” Sharon even bent over and sucked her toes while continuing dragging her nails over Lisa’s soles. This was dangerous because, although each ankle was tied, Lisa could still kick a little and she hit Sharon in the face a couple times.

“How dare you kick me” Sharon reprimanded, digging in even harder at the base of her toes.

“NOOooooooooooooooooooahahahahahahahha pllleeeasesesesplllleeasaseseeeaaaahhahahaahnooooooaah ahhahahahahahassstoooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppaahhahahaaa”

I let Sharon know when she had one minute left. Sharon stood up beside the bed, I guess so she could move around faster. She reached up and tickled Lisa’s underarms, then her inner thighs, back down to her feet before tickling her ribs. “OoohhGoooddddddddnnnoooooooahahhahahahahahaahah” Sharon was like lightning, tickling fast and furious, making every second count. Finally, the clock hit 7:50 and Sharon stopped. Lisa just collapsed, gasping for breath.

“Not bad Sharon. But I think I can do better.”

Prove it Ticklemiester. Tickle her like you did me.” Sharon encouraged.

“Oh please you guys, I can’t take anymore. Really I can’t. Please stop. Please, I’ll do anything you want.”

You’re already doing what we want” I cracked. “Besides, you only have 10 minutes left, unless of course, you don’t agree with us on your most ticklish spot. Then you’ll have to be tickled a little longer, maybe another hour or so.” I was just kidding but it added to Lisa’s torment.

Sharon handed me a feather as we retraced our steps from earlier. Lightly dragging the feather all over Lisa’s body, keeping her giggling and bring out goose bumps on her skin, taking slightly longer this time, allowing Lisa a little chance to recuperate.

“Ok. My turn.” Excited, I took my place sitting on Lisa’s waist. “ Ready?” I teased.

“No JERRY PLEASE! Don’t. I beg you”

“Keep begging Lisa. That’s what I want to hear” I said, getting bolder and relishing my situation. Without long nails like Sharon’s, I got minimal reaction from Lisa’s neck. But I found a little pressure worked better on her armpits than nails did. Lisa went through the roof.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA” Sharon and I just looked at each other in amazement. How had we missed this earlier. I kept pressing my fingers at the base of her underarms and Lisa kept screaming louder than ever. Her ribs were always good spots and I had taken a pointer from Sharon as to how to elicit the most laughter from Lisa’s hips. By the time I got to Lisa’s feet, she was a wreck. She was still struggling but her laughter had become silent. For my final minute, I decided to concentrate on her upper body, from her hips, up her ribs, under her arms then back down again. All too soon for me, and not soon enough for Lisa, my 10 minutes were up.

Lisa laid there for several minutes still laughing and wiggling around. “You bastards!” she exclaimed.
“Be careful” I said. “You’re still tied. Also, you still have to confess where you are most ticklish. Both Sharon and I have a good idea but if you disagree with us, we’ll have to find out for sure. Now, don’t go anywhere. We’re going to discuss this”

Sharon and I left the room. As we entered the living room, we noticed a bag of ice Lisa must have dropped when she came in, thinking Sharon might be in trouble. It was half melted on the floor. We both looked at each other and grinned. We cleaned it up and threw the ice in the sink except for a few cubes. We both had agreed that when I dug into Lisa’s underarms, we got the best reaction so we strode back into the bedroom, holding the ice behind our backs. We sat on either side of Lisa and showed her what was in our hands.

“Oh shit no, haven’t you two put me through enough aaaaahhahahahahhahahhhahhahahahahaha” she squealed as we dragged the melting ice over her body.

“Now, for the moment of truth Lisa, Where are you most ticklish?”

“AAAhhh I aahhhhhh I ahahahhaha” in between fits from the ice. “My feeeettttaahahahahhahahaahha”

“Oh I’m sorry. That was the wrong answer” The last of the ice melting over her belly button and inner thighs. “Thanks for playing but we think your underarms are more ticklish than your feet. Guess we’ll have to double check.”

“You can’t, noo please, no, don’t, please no please aaaaahhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhh’ I dug into her underarms just like I’d done before while Sharon tickled both feet at once. “Nooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhgggodnoaaaspleaseeeeeeaahh”

“I don’t know Sharon. They’re both pretty ticklish”

“Yea they are. Aren’t they Lisa? They both tickle soooo much don’t they?”

Lisa was hysterical. “Oh yea, I almost forgot” Sharon said. “Who’s the best tickler?” we both laughed, tickling away.

“AAAhhhahahahahah you’reeeeaahahahah both goooodahahahahahahahahaha”

“You have to decide Lisa, or we’ll keep tickling”

“Aahahhahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah Shharonnnn is. Ahhhaha Those nails ahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahah”

“Ha. I win.” Sharon yelled as she stopped tickling.

“No, can’t be” as I grabbed at Lisa’s sides, making her laugh one last time.

“A bet’s a bet, Jerry. Now let her go. It’s time to pay up.” Little did Lisa know, but Sharon and I had made a bet while we were in the living room. If Lisa proclaimed me as the premier tickler, Sharon would be my slave for the entire next day. If Sharon won, I would allow myself to be tied naked, spread eagle for hers and Lisa’s tickling pleasure for the rest of the night.

Upon hearing this, Lisa smiled. “Pay back is a bitch Jerry. I can attest to that. Pay back is indeed a bitch.” Sharon released Lisa from her bonds as she slowly sat up. Then they both patted the bed and invited me to lie down.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back