• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki (simple)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Yeah, barely anyone remembers her probably (Nikki was in a few Poser images a long time ago)...or me for that matter.

Not many people can identify her 'origin' still, even with the ninja stars and such...*shrugs*

Personally, I like the pose and especially the semi-pissed, semi-bored-with-you expression...I think it fits the character. ^^

Khali said:
...that good, huh? :sowrong:

:Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:

Calm down, girl, calm dowm. :D

Anyways, I like her pose. She's pretty seductive, but I can't help but feel she's hiding something. Maybe thats just me. Thats the feeling I get.

The shading is pretty decent, but its the pose I like the most.

Sorry Khali if i have upset you :redheart: i just like your drawings for a long time and i think the reason she is semi-pissed and semi-bored is that no one is there to see her take off her small shoes to see her very big feet but dont be upset :bowing:

Now now, Khali. If you haven't figured it out yet, pretty much everyone LOVES your work. I know I do. You gotta remember that the non-tickle section most likely isn't visited that much. I check it out from time to time when I think of it, honestly.

As for the pic, what can I say that hasn't already been said about your artwork in the past? It's fantastic. In truth though, I have a hard time keeping up on all your characters. But that's never stopped me from enjoying your work.

Sorry I'm not that good of a critic. I either like something or I don't. It's hard for me to comment about shadings and brush styles and such because I'm clueless. I just know what I like and I like her.

Nikki is cute and cool. I wouldn't mind seeing her barefoot, either in sketch or Poser.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back