• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Savor, Rapid Return, Clean Slate, And, Slow Gate

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very tranquil winter of quiet celebration following their latest championship. There were no dramatic stories, no free agent defections, and no back page banter, just relaxation, rejoicing, and readying, for a brand new season of Good Guy baseball. Mitch and Naomi took their family on the annual far island Carribean cruise, and, as they toasted each other at midnight on New Year's, looked back on what had been a really great year.
After a just average spring, the Good Guys opened the new season on a Mostly Cloudy, 75 degree day, in Paradise, against the Mets. The wind was howling, but Good Guy stadium was sold out. After hoisting the championship flag, to a tremendous roar, the Good Guys got to work with the new season. Kate Hudson, of course, was on the hill that day. Kate, unfortunately, got hit very hard, and was gone after five innings, having given up five runs. The bullpen didn't fare any better, giving up a few more runs, in what would turn out to be a frustrating 11-10 defeat. That was not the way the team wanted to start the new season. Skies cleared for opening day two, the next afternoon, with Gil Bellows on the hill. Bellows fired six shutout innings, allowing but three hits. The Good Guys didnt hit much, but hit enough they did, in what would turn out to be a 3-0 triumph. Charlize Theron pitched the next afternoon. She gave a fine performance, allowing but two runs in seven innings, and leaving with a 5-2 lead. In the eighth, the roof caved in, as Naomi and Amanda Bynes got lit up for four runs. The Good Guys could not rally off Met closer Billy Wagner in the ninth, and succumbed, 7-6, for their second loss of the year.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi attended therapy in the morning, and then gambled and got massages, with the team, in the afternoon.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched a very nice game, allowing but two runs in seven innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys did not hit that night, and fell, 2-0. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night, in a game that was not even a contest. She permitted five runs in four innings, as the Good Guys got virtually nothing, collecting three harmless base hits, and but one run, in a 6-1 defeat, for the team's fourth loss in five games. Kate Hudson would have the ball on Sunday, as an irate Lee Sniderman juggled his lineup, and had a pregame meeting with his team. He was furious about their one and four start, and even more upset that they were not hitting. With Kate on the mound, he challenged them to score at least four runs that day, off Braves ace John Smoltz. They got half that quota in the first, as Mitch hit a long two run homer into the right field bullpen. Tied, 2-2, in the sixth, the Good Guys chased Smoltz, when Mitch blasted another homer, this time into the left field bullpen, with two men on, for a 5-2 lead, that the Good Guys would not relinquish, and would be perserved by Hilary Duff in the ninth, after Kate gave the Good Guys eight great innings that day, and struck out ten Braves.
Before Monday night's game, the Good Guy manager told his team that he wanted to win at least two of the three games against Houston, so that even if they couldn't take the road at .500, their record would be close. Gil Bellows tried his best on Monday night, but got no run support. He allowed only one run in nine innings, but one was enough for Houston, as the Good Guys fell again, 1-0, to drop their record to a pitiful two and five. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and gave only an average outing, allowing three runs in six innings. Tied, 3-3, in the eighth, the Good Guys got a long two run homer from Ed Burns, and then Hilary put Houston down in the ninth, for a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny Wednesday. There was a large crowd, of over 30,000, but it was not a sellout, because some on the Good Guys speculated that the fans were boycotting a bit, in response to the team's three and five record. Campbell had a very difficult game, allowing four runs in six innings. Trailing 4-2 in the seventh, the Good Guys tied the game, on a homer by the Catcher Barney. In the eighth, tied, 4-4, with two down, Center Fielder Ed Burns, and Mitch, hit long back to back home runs, giving the Good Guys what would be the margin of victory, that Hilary Duff would preserve in the ninth, in a 6-4 Paradise Island win, that completed a four and five homestand, that could have been far worse. The team had won three of their last four games, after their early follies against Atlanta and the Mets, and were taking to the road with a record of only one game under 500, instead of being far worse.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau Interntional, so that he could catch the team flight to New York. "I lose you for the first time in six months, boo hoo, what am I to do?" Naomi said, in jest. "Call up your lesbian lover, your boyfriend, and get out your vibrator. You know you are a wild bitch, and you like to switch hit" Mitch said, in jest. "If I didn't love you so much, I would kick you in your balls right now, Mitchell, because that was not a funny remark" Naomi said, unsmiling. "I'm sorry": Mitch said, kissing her on top of the head.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be a mega hot 19 year old contestant who had recently won a fortune on the red hot game show "Deal Or No Deal". The drop dead gorgeous petite brunette, Elna Hamel, was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties. As a special treat, Howie Mandel was on hand, to MC the whole event. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Elena's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I CANT BELIEVE I AGREED TO THIS! NOOOOO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the mega hot brunette on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM SO TICKLISH! PLEASE STOPPPP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, third baseman Michael, who was close to Elena's age, was next, attacking Elena on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she screamed, and pleaded:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES SOOOOOO MUCH PLEEEASEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at his favorite spot, the soles of Elena's pretty bare feet, which she had bared on the show, taking off her shoes, as she played the game. Mitch attacked the hot girl's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and two electric toothbrushes over her soft, young, soles and ten toes. Elena went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! IAM TOOO TICKLLISSSSSH! YOU GUYS ARE KILLLINGGGG MEEEEEEE! PLEASEEEEEE STAHPPPPPP! MY FEEEEEEETT AREEEEE SOOOOO TICKLLISSSSHHH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the mega hot brunette was untied.
So, it had been a homestand of uneven play, that had hopefully been turned around a bit in the end. Now, came the first ten day road trip of the year. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

That start was very unlike the Good Guys that I'm used to. I don't think I've ever seen that bad play from them before. At least they were able to pick up the pace a bit in the end there. Hopefully things will be better for them on the road. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Wow, you posted fast this time, happy. I'm not used to such a rapid reply. Yes, they did get off to a slow start, but, that can happen over a 162 game season. Hopefully they have picked it up.
Anyhow, as you know, stay tuned, I will make every effort to post a new story some time over the weekend. Thanks for your support as always.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back