• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Rock Chick Playtoy.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
My Rock Chick Playtoy.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by ChristyL and Denni Venice
C. 2006.

Listen up… I’m Rhiannan and let me start off by telling you that I always get what I want, no matter what it is.

And before you start thinking that I’m head of some girl gang, forget it. I don’t need a gang to back me up in getting what I want.

My latest get was at the Denni Venice concert. She is one helluva rock singer and so hot she makes me drool.

This 5'1 lightweight with a 38/28/34 body was really getting my motor running. From the top of her brown and blue hair coloured head, peaches and cream complexion, piercings in her bottom lip and her ears, right down to her size 8 feet, was getting my motor running big time. The jeans she was wearing accented a pair of very shapely hips and bum and that tight t-shirt was really flaunting her erect 38’s. What was also getting me off was the fact that I was wishing I was her black converse high-tops, as I knew that they were caressing a pair of awesome feet.

This girl could and play and sing liked no other rock chick, especially that Canadian one. Her shows were audience oriented and she never failed to please us fans. She was pleasing me more than anything tonight as part of her show she was doing barefoot and every so often, lightly bouncing on one foot and sticking out the other, showing her sole to all the up stage fans. I happen to be one of them and was getting a view that was beginning to put me in overdrive. Fuck she can wriggle her toes and fuck are they adorably hot along with that sole. I really wanted to be all tucked cozy in her sneaks now. Here she was bouncing around on stage, coming close to the audience and even falling backwards onto the audience and letting us pass her around then back onto the stage. Unfortunately, she never came near me and I was so hoping for even a brief touch of even one of her sneakers, ankles any part of her feet. I was rewarded with the fact that someone happened to touch her left sole with their fingers and she laughed and jerked. Her being ticklish added to her hotness and I was really enjoying the concert now.

With the concert over I now hung around at the back stage door hoping for the chance to tell her what an awesome show it was and of course to get a personal look at hot her. There were other fans too, but it was lightly snowing and as time went on and no Denni, one by one they left. I was now the last fan and was getting ready to go myself when the door opened and there she was. I politely asked if she would autograph my program and to my delight she stopped to talk to me and autographed it. We talked about everything from her music, touring and recording to converse all-star sneakers, which we both wear. I told her that I had been wearing converse ever since I could wear sneakers and never considered them the domain of guys only. Denni laughed at that and we high-fived each other. She then excused herself saying she had to get to her hotel, as she needed to get up early to do two interviews then immediately head to the airport. I asked what time her plane left as I live next to the airport and I’d wave to her as she took off.

All night long I lay awake, thinking about the concert and how hot she looked and wishing how she was here with me right now. I wasn’t surprised I had a thing for her, as I knew it had been building for some time. I could feel a wetness bubbling up from inside of me and it was driving me crazy. I slowly fingered my lips on either side then let my finger massage the inner areas, teasing my bud that was trying to come out. I never let my finger touch my bud, as I wanted this erotically orgasmic feeling to last as long as possible. With each stroke of my womanhood I felt as though I was stroking Denni and that made me feel real hot. I couldn’t get the image of the fan’s fingers accidentally brushing the sole of her foot and her reaction out of my mind and it was making me even hotter. I wanted her more than ever now.

I wanted her cause I was tired of being alone. My last girlfriend was a loser and a letdown and I was glad to get rid of her and the dysfunctional relationship that she had given me. I was now imagining Denni as my girlfriend and it was getting my wetness on the verge of erupting like a volcano. What could be more awesome? A fellow female musician with a hot body and to top it all off, ticklish too. God I was in overdrive again.

The next morning I was out for a walk in what had become a reasonably heavy snowfall and came upon a small limo with a flat tire. My heart stopped as I immediately recognized Denni standing next to it, watching the poor driver fiddle with the tire. I walked up and to my surprise and delight she recognized me. I told her if she needed a ride to the airport that my car was parked at my house just around the corner and that I’d be glad to take her there. To my delight she accepted and I ran back for my car. I was back in almost an instant and we were on our way.

Arriving at the airport we parked in the employee parking area as I work there and it allowed me to park free while I saw her off. Upon entering the departures level of the terminal, the news that her flight was delayed until further notice greeted us and she slumped in a chair. The last thing she wanted was to be sitting around the airport until who knows when. Her manager and the band had gone ahead, as she had to do the interviews and now here she was stuck until the plane left. I asked the airline official if he could phone my place as to when the flight would be leaving and we would drive back.

Denni thank me for the offer to crash at my place until the plane was ready to leave, and we drove back and went inside. I was in overdrive again, seeing her flop on my futon and breath what I hoped was a sigh of relief. I disappeared down the hall and returned with a sheet, a blanket, two pillows and one of my negligees.

“Just in case your flight is delayed overnight.” I said, placing them beside the couch.

“You’re awesome, but I could get a hotel if need be.”

“You are not getting a hotel, you’re staying here. You deserve a little of the comforts of home on a long tour such as yours.”

At that the moment the phone rang and it was the airline, telling me that her plane wouldn’t take off till the morning, as Toronto was snowed in and no planes were landing there.

All afternoon we talked music and she tried on the numerous pairs of converse that I had. OH MY GOD, she had the same size feet as me and that information continued to keep me in overdrive. I watched over and over as her foot slipped in and out of my sneaks and was enjoying every second of it. I loved the soft rounded appearance of her feet, the plump teasing me toes and those baby soft rounded arches were beginning to make me sweat. I excused myself, saying I wanted to make some tea and then went into the kitchen.

I could barely hold onto the kettle and put water into it I was shaking so badly, those feet had put me into orbit. The images of her feet slipping in and out of my converse sneaks, was continuously replaying in my mind and I wanted those feet more and more. I had to find a way to at least touch those feet, let alone do anything more with them, I just had to. Returning to the living room, I almost dropped the tray of tea with the sight that stood before me

“Hey, what do you think for a CD cover. Just me, my undies and my sneaks.”

I had seen almost every pic of her there was but I had never in my wildest dreams ever even thought of seeing her in just her underwear and sneakers. I was shaking as I put the tray down, my eyes riveted on her and I couldn’t speak.

“A different side of me they’d see huh. Do you think the cover would sell the album?”

“Ahhhhhh, yeah… No one’s ever seen you like that before.” I looked beyond her and saw that she had pulled out the futon, and I saw that my restraints were still attached. Judging by the way she was acting I assumed that she hadn’t seen them and I was very glad of that. I was still shaking because I wanted those feet more than ever and I had to find a way to at least touch them. I watched as she stood before me, the bed directly behind her and I knew it was now or never. I darted forward and pushed her back onto the bed. She fell back, her arms in the air then falling back above her head. I sprang on top of her and held her hands in the position they were in then reached for top restraints. Quickly I wrapped them around her wrists and spying a sock on the floor next to the bed I grabbed it and pushed it into her mouth. Getting off the bed I grabbed her ankles and pulled her arms taught, then proceeded to tie each one to the opposite bottom corners of the bed.

“I’m sorry that my sock has been thoroughly sweated in, as you must be getting a taste of me. Well you’re going to be getting an even better taste of me, and it won’t be sweat either.”

There was a look of fear and anger in her eyes as I stood back to admire my handy work. I had my all time favourite rock girl tied to my futon and she looked hotter than ever. I was now going to get the chance to touch those feet; and more… She was protesting loudly through the gag, at least that’s what I thought she was doing, but I was determined not to untie her and determined to touch those feet. But first I had to bare them.

There was a look of fear in her eyes as I sat before her left foot and gently teased it by wriggling it. Then I began to slowly tease the lace of her black converse hi-top, pulling it loose and I watched with great delight as she writhed on the bed, jerking her foot to get it away from me.

“Keep jerking it sweetheart, you only help me untie the laces.” For a brief moment her foot stopped jerking, but then resumed again very intensely.

“I can take my sweet, sweet time in doing this and there’s nothing you can do about it.” I teased the lace even more and finally it was totally loose. I then inserted my fingers in between the sides of her sneaker and her foot and slowly spread the sides away. Her foot continued to jerk and I watched with delight as the sneaker became very loose. She has realized that too and I could tell that she was desperately scrunching her toes to keep it on. I couldn’t resist inserting a single finger in the heel portion and flipping her sneaker off.

“Nothing left but a sock; how a-pealing is that?” Her foot was writhing and I knew she didn’t like my joke. Now both feet were writhing intensely and I could tell that the right one would be a fight to the finish. I could only imagine how intense her feet would be writhing once I started peeling her socks off, and the thought was putting me into overdrive again. I stared for a moment at her socked foot, gazing at the ultra tight sock that showed off every curve from heel to toes, top to sole. Oh my fucking God this girl had an exquisitely high arch and I couldn’t wait to see it bare. But the right sneaker had to be dealt with and so I began loosening the lace just as I had done with the left one.

I love hearing a girl scream and beg through a gag and Denni was giving me a performance and half she was so frantic. Her writhing was almost a bonus, compared to the almost pained noises coming from her. She desperately wanted that sock out of her mouth so that she could let the whole world where she was.

Finally I held the right sneaker up in triumph, letting her see her precious footwear for one last time before tossing it out of sight and out of reach.

“Sock time sweetheart. Time to see those feet that you showed me at the concert, but I could never touch. Until now.”

Instantly Denni was a rocket to the moon and beyond in her writhing, and every movement to me was pure heaven. I couldn’t have asked for a better lee or a more perfect tickle and I wanted to make this last as long as possible. Her begging through the gag got more intense, as I inserted a single finger into the back of her sock and began peeling it off. Exposing her heel, I stopped for a moment and began to massage it with the heel of my hand. This brought more begging from her and I could tell she was beginning to laugh as well. I peeled her sock off her foot more and upon exposing the bottom half of her arch, I gave it a quick spider tickle and the laughter exploded within her. I had hit pay dirt plus and suddenly I was planning a long tickle. Toronto could bloody well wait for her, as I wasn’t about to give up this awesome tickling opportunity.

Denni was bucking and writhing so intensely I had to grip her foot for all it was worth. I continued the peeling and after exposing her entire arch gave her some more spider tickling there. Further explosions of laughter, which was now guttural and further intense bucking and writhing had me on cloud nine.

"You are so memorable Denni, and so lets really make this a memorable moment." I got off her and ran into the living room then returned a few moments later with my Video camera.

"What's say we make this a kinky Kodak moment eh Denni."

Now I had the sock peeled off her instep and the ball of her foot and I was stroking them both with a ravenous ferver. Her arch was as soft as any I’ve tickled but her instep and ball were so unbelievably ticklish I wanted to tickle them forever. But there were some toes that I was wanting to see and a lot more. As the sock slowly popped off each toe her laughter and begging increased to a new and orgasmic lever for me. I immediately launched in with an intense toe tweaking and wriggling, and this caused her toes to splay out all over and me to begin nibbling them. I could now take each toe in my mouth and nibble it to my heart’s content and she couldn’t do a fucking thing about it.

“This little rock chick’s piggy got teased, tweaked and nibbled.” I announced, playing with her big toe.

She thrashed around like a wildcat just let loose out of the bag and I had to continue my tight grip on her foot.

This little rock chick’s piggy got tickled.” I was only on the second toe, but I could tell they were heaven and more.

“This little rock chick’s piggy got tickle tortured.” I bent the middle toe back and nibbled it’s joint and this brought the most horrendous gagged guttural laughter I have ever heard from any of my lees.

“And this fourth toe here got tickled senseless and tickled for a long, long time too.”

My God the whole futon was shaking so violently I felt it was going to fall apart, but I kept on tickling and tickling and tickling. I was finally tickling my rock chick's dream feet and I wasn’t about to stop now.

“And this little baby toe, this little totally and completely frantic baby toe got the worst tickles ev-ver.” The guttural laughing and begging was now non-stop and I was almost in orgasm. But I wasn’t planning on having an orgasm as I had decided to make her have one, and I was going to tickle her into it.

Denni was going out of her mind and that suited me just fine. It was not that I wanted to tickle her crazy, but that I wanted to give her some intense and lengthy tickles. And like I say, I had these dream feet exactly where I wanted them.

“You were saying something about a CD cover?” I now began to rake and revv my fingers up and down her sole extremely fast, which brought out even more intense writhing, laughter and begging. “Well I think you being tickled on a CD cover would be just awesome.”

Although she couldn’t speak I knew that through the gag she was using every swear word in the book and them some. Denni was hot to say the least and she was a ticklee far beyond my wildest dreams. I had to increase and steady my grip on her left foot, as she was a struggling, bucking and writhing force to be reckoned with.

“I haven’t heard your response to my idea of you being tickled on a CD cover. I want to know how much you love it. A foot tickling pic on the cover and armpit, rib and tummy tickling pics inside. Not wait, lets add a pussy tickling pic or two into the CD. Can you imagine all your fans seeing you getting tickled and now knowing that you are ticklish. I can just imagine the fans next to the stage reaching out to touch and tickle your outstretched foot. Ooooohhhhh cool.”

Denni got even more intense in everything and I was loving it. I had her by the balls; of her feet that is, and I wasn’t about to even consider thinking of stopping anytime soon.

“You could even write a song about tickling and/or you being tickled. Hey why not write one about me tickling you? We could hear your laughter in the song. I could tickle you for real in the song too. Cooooooooool.”

Denni was really bucking now and the futon was beginning to move. Thank God it was a metal frame one, as if it had been wood, she would have disassembled it by now she was struggling and writhing so intensely. I had her left foot totally under my control and was really backing it up against a wall and giving it all I had and more.

“And now we come to the adorably slender, tweakable, you just want to play the piggies with toes.” I could tell my description of the toes was pure torture to Denni as she continued to writhe and give muffled screams of laughter for all it was worth. I then hovered my left hand’s fingers over the toes then moved in for the tender kill.

“This little piggy went to rehearsal.” I cooed and tweaked and wriggled the big toe as I recited the poem, then spider tickled the heel. “And this little piggy stayed at the hotel.” I then spider tickled of the bottom of the arch.

Denni all the while continued writhing and strained at the bonds that held her. Both her head and bum pounded the mattress and her screams of laughter were now going guttural.

“This little piggy got rave reviews for her last concert.” I said and then spider tickled the top of the arch. “And this little piggy got a gold record.” A good spider tickling of the instep and the ball of the foot followed.

Denni was a rocket to the moon and beyond during this, bucking and writhing all over.

“This middle piggy, along with the foot and the rest of you, got passed around by the audience, and tickled as they did so.” I was totally amazed at the stamina and strength that Denni had and knew that unfortunately for her, she was inadvertently stretching it out the max. Well that was just fine with me as I could care less if the airport ever called.

“This forth piggy sang and laughed her little heart out.

I now tweaked the baby toe. “And this little piggy, this little adorably, tweakably, ticklish piggy, got a standing and a tickling ovation.” I then spider tickled the entire sole from heel to toes.

Denni was in ticklish abandon and she struggled, writhed and her guttural laughter continued. I could tell that her entire body was now volcanically aroused and she was also shivering and shaking all over. Her mind was desperately ready to give in and her body was almost ready to give in as well. But they weren’t going to give in till I said they could give in.

I slowly bent her toes back and held her foot firm then repeatedly dragged five fingers up her nine and one half inch sole from heel to toes. Instantly the wildcat was let out of the bag, and was this wildcat ever gutturally growling too. It was music to my ears.

“Oh my fucking God Denni, I am so in love with your foot here and I’ll bet the right one is just as awesome. And look at you, in just such a fucking frenzy, begging me through the gag to stop this and release you. I hope the airport forgets to call and/or Toronto is snowed in for some time to come.”

This was the tickling concert of all time and I was the only one in the audience.

“Sock foot time.” I straddled her right leg and used the same technique that I had used on the bare left foot. Instantly the guttural cackling and screaming returned along with the bucking, and I was once more in total awe. I could see that her sock added to her tickles and I was delighted with that. Sock or bare I was quite contented with these feet and would tickle them as long as I could. I rubbed my fingers back and forth where the arch met the ball of the foot and she gave me a reaction performance and a half.

Man she was bucking like crazy and was screaming and laughing so loud, I almost felt I needed a better gag to keep her quiet. But no one had knocked on my door as of yet so I was safe and kept up the dragging of my fingers on her sole. God could this girl ever arch her back and I was getting my first glimpses of her tummy now and considering a change of tickling location. But her gutturally screaming laughter was keeping me on this foot and I just had to keep tickling it. I was still using the same technique, as it was giving me the most awesome results and so why change. The best result were her eyes, for if they weren’t tightly clenched shut, they were as wide open as eyes could get and I could see the frenzied look of fear in them. I didn’t want her eyes rolling back in her head and her passing out, so I decided it was time for a break.

Denni writhed in slow motion, her guttural screaming laughter subsiding into guttural cackles. I patted her socked foot and instantly the guttural cackles went into high gear. I patted it again to really put her in overdrive and that was exactly where she went.

“Would you mind if I saw those perky breasts and that tender tummy of yours?”

That set her writhing off once more and I could hear her desperately tried to form words of protest. I sat beside her and gazed at the black sensually erotic lacy bra, then fluttered my fingers over the small area of tummy. Instantly she bucked up and down, but it was nothing like when I was tickling her feet. I fluttered my fingers in her armpits and the reaction was the same. One thing I did notice was that her nipples had become very erect and I was rather pleased about that. I knew that she hardly ever wore a bra and today was no exception. I wanted to see just how erect her nipples were and so I gently used two fingers on each one and gently pinched them. Instantly she gasped out loud and arched her back, and I was in seventh heaven. Perhaps she was a closet lesbian and it was up to me to bring her out of the closet. Up to me to give her, her coming out party.

“Very nice Denni, very nice. But it's time to go night night girl.”

Denni screamed through the gag and violently shook her head as held the blindfold over her face. I had to wrestle it over her head and in place and i loved the struggle she was putting up. I now took it up to another level by slowly pushing her bra up, exposing her breasts and then pushing it up further and over her head. Her writhing got even worse as I decided to up it to another level by giving her another pinch to each nipple and I was rewarded with another audible gasp and more arching. This made me pinch once more.

“Very nice Denni, very nice. Shall I up it even further?” I gently leaned forward and softly and oh so sensually kissed her left nipple. Once again I was rewarded with a gasp and arch of her back and this gave me the greatest satisfaction. Her coming out party was going to be something else.

For the next few minutes I continued kissing the nipple and areola of her left breast, then leaned over and did the same to the right. I followed this up with the kissing and pinching of her nipples and alternated it with one nipple at a time. The fact that she was sightless was driving her crazy, as she could only feel when I was touching and kissing her breasts and not have any warning ahead of time what so ever.

While kissing her nipples and areolas, I decided to up it still another level and began to single finger massage her panty covered pussy. Still more gasping and back arching came forth, and I knew that I had hit Denni’s motherlode and so I decided to capitalize on it no end, as in my mind her coming out party was in full swing. I continued the finger stroking of her pussy and the kissing of her nipples and areolas, and she continued to react divinely. As my finger slowly and oh so sensually stroked her pussy, she reacted by grinding her hips into the bed. Still more gasps and still more arching of her back and even though she was blindfolded, I could well imagine her eyes clenched tightly shut. It was time to take it to still another level and so I stopped stroking and kissing.

Denni shivered as her bucking and writhing slowly subsided and I got evil, by giving her a little pat to her socked and bare feet. That brought what I thought was the word “No” being loudly uttered several times. Slowly I began to unfasten the Velcro strap on her left ankle, and her leg jerked wildly. I held onto the leg and brought it over to the right one, then slowly began to straddle them both. All the while she was writhing, jerking and protesting loudly through the gag.

I then give her a quick tickle up and down the sides and while I got some laughter and other reactions out of her, the area just didn’t warrant me staying on them. I scratched my fingers along her panty line from the sides to the bottom centre of her tummy and got a little better reaction, but I assumed that was because I was close to her pussy. I inserted my fingers into her panties on either side and began to pull them down. The wildcat in Denni was instantly let loose. I had to watch that left leg as it was loose and could do me harm at any moment, so I planted myself firmly on her lower legs and continued sliding her panties down. She was really protesting now, and still writhing intensely, but I knew I was winning the battle and smiled evilly.

I got up off her legs and watched as the left flailed against her panties, which were now around her ankles. Suddenly it shot out from inside the panties and flailed even more.

“Nice of you to remove your left leg from your panties for me girl; saves me the time.”

Denni screamed through the gag once more and the leg flailed all over. I grabbed it as best as I could and managed to work it back to the bottom left corner of the bed, where I retied it.

“Now where did I put my tool box?”

There were instant screams through the gag and intense writhing as I opened it and began to take out the tools I needed to stroke her pussy. One stiff feather and one massage vibrator with a nubbly rubber head. These two were guaranteed to give me the slow and orgasmic results I desired and so I was chomping at the bit to begin. It was then that I the first look at her naked pussy and I was in orgasmic heaven. She was so totally and completely shaven down there you could see every sensual micrometer of tender skin. This fervid field of dreams was driving me out of my mind. But, there would be time for me to cream later and so I reached for the feather. As the soft tendrils made first contact with her pussy she arched her back intensely and screamed more protests. At least I think they were protests.

“I can’t have you arching and interrupting my concentration while I stroke your pussy girl.” And so I straddled her seating myself on her lower ribs and tummy, facing it.

I lightly short stroked and flitted the feather up one side then down than back up the middle and taking my fucking sweet time to do it too. She was a cornucopia of gagged screams and protests and I was loving every note. I began trying different strokes, to see which ones would make her scream and protest higher in tone.

“May I see your tender bud Denni.’ I didn’t make it a question as I was going to see it no matter how much she protested no and boy was she protesting now. At least I think she was protesting. Or could it be that I was finally getting through to her and she was loving it as well.

The gag was getting quite a work out and I vowed to have that sock framed as a memento of her tickle. What she didn’t know was that I was already getting a memento, in that I was video taping the whole event. Thank god for six-hour tapes as it allowed me to capture every stroke, scream and protest.

“Houston we have lip off. We have lip separation. S minus whatever till we see that tender bud.” I made sure that the feather could get in and stroke as much as possible as I was eager to see the first glimpse of what I hope would be her throbbing bud.

Suddenly as if I were Moses parting the red sea, the lips parted and there was the fruits of my labours, the mother-lode of the mother-lode to which I had been seeking. It looked so delicate, so tender and oh so wanting me to stroke it. And stroking it I began to, only ever so lightly and only with the very tip of the tip of the feather, flitting it back and forth and from side to side. I made sure to not fall into a rhythm that she could get used to and to have the opportunity of sensual surprise whenever I wanted it.

I now started stroking either side of her labia and that set her off to struggle and writhe more. But ever so often I would flit the feather upward and over her clit hood and/or downward to her perenuim. This seemed to drive her crazy and make her scream more and more through the gag. This was a performance that no one but me was seeing and I was having the time of my life. Denni was putting on a show that was better than any concert she had ever done.

I now added the flitting of the feather over her anus as well and she continued to loudly and illegibly protest. This was so hot it was making me volcanically hot, but I wanted her to come first and only on my say so too.

“Hey Denni, want me to stroke your G spot. How about the position your in, with me straddling you and giving you a slow torturous orgasm. Wouldn’t this make a great CD cover. and there’s a title for your next CD; G spot. Coooooo-ooool.”

Even though I was straddling her holding her down, she was still moving under me. Her writhing, her legs pumping like crazy, and the continuous protesting which was now being replaced by moaning were all amazing and delighting me. I had found her other Achilles’ heel and was exploiting it to the slow sensual max. I wanted to turn around and reach over to pinch a nipple or two, to give her a little extra charge, but didn’t want to unsteady myself.

All of a sudden a geyser of milky-white juices shot out across the bed and onto the rug below, followed by another and then three more intense ones. Denni was arching her back so much that she was literally lifting me off the bed and this amazed me. I got up off her and stood by the bed, gazing at her intensely shivering body. She was now giggling, moaning and shivering and I was delighted with all the reactions she had given me. I was about to go for round two when the phone rang. It was the airport and her flight would be leaving in three hours.

I had to untie her but as I untied her legs, she continued to shiver and didn’t move them. Untying her arms gave me much the same result and I figured I must have exhausted her. I sat beside her and slowly took out the gag then slowly untied the blindfold. I was worried that she would scream and bolt from my place but she still didn’t move. I watched as she slowly lowered her arms and her left hand slowly touched her pussy then felt around it. Her eyes got big and I could hear shallow breathing. To my surprise she slowly pulled me to the bed then slowly sat up and kissed me.

“That was fucking awesome; screw the flight.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back