• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all those who have been patiently waiting and salivating...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
There is a new story in my archives staring our own ChristyL and Denni Venice.

And here are a couple of paragraphs to tease you.

Instantly Denni was a rocket to the moon and beyond in her writhing, and every movement to me was pure heaven. I couldn’t have asked for a better lee or a more perfect tickle and I wanted to make this last as long as possible. Her begging through the gag got more intense, as I inserted a single finger into the back of her sock and began peeling it off. Exposing her heel, I stopped for a moment and began to massage it with the heel of my hand. This brought more begging from her and I could tell she was beginning to laugh as well. I peeled her sock off her foot more and upon exposing the bottom half of her arch, I gave it a quick spider tickle and the laughter exploded within her. I had hit pay dirt plus and suddenly I was planning a long tickle. Toronto could bloody well wait for her, as I wasn’t about to give up this awesome tickling opportunity.

Denni shivered as her bucking and writhing slowly subsided and I got evil, by giving her a little pat to her socked and bare feet. That brought what I thought was the word “No” being loudly uttered several times. Slowly I began to unfasten the Velcro strap on her left ankle, and her leg jerked wildly. I held onto the leg and brought it over to the right one, then slowly began to straddle them both. All the while she was writhing, jerking and protesting loudly through the gag.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back