• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Amulet

Ovda

TMF Master
The Amulet
By
Ovda

Edward was on vacation. He decided to spend the day in Austin, Texas. He really was not familiar with the streets of the town. All he really knew was how to get to the mall on the East side of town.
Edward got to the mall with little trouble. He was there to just get out of town. See some different buildings for a change. Most of it he could find at the mall back home, so he really did not have any desire to buy anything. Window-shopping was what he mostly did. Going into the stores and seeing what they had was all Edward did. It was about 3pm when to his surprise to see a blast from the past. Sitting on a bench was Brenda Lee Newton. They had worked together at the local dollar store. He had not seen her in some two years.
“Hey, Brenda. How are things going?” he asked.
“Hey, how are you?” she replied with her Texas draw.
“I’m on vacation. I just decided to come to Austin for the day. Walk though the mall. Have you moved here?” Edward said as he took a seat next to her.
He looked at her and his heart was beating a little faster. Brenda looks even more attractive now than the last time Edward saw her. Brenda was about 5ft. 5in. tall, long golden blonde hair. Her eyes still beautiful cobalt blue. Great body. Fair skin with a shade of pink. She was wearing a tank top, denim shorts, and thong sandals. She was a nice person. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. A simply minded person. Edward still had a crush on her.
“No. I’m just here.” She answered. Brenda’s expression changed sadness as she told her tale. She had come to town on Thursday with some friends. They brought her to Austin to cheer her up, but in the end they abandoned her and left Brenda all alone. She walked all night long until she came to the mall. She had been out of a job for months. Edward was shocked to hear what had happened.
“Is-is there anything I can do for you?” he said with great concern. “You hungry? I can buy you some lunch and, you know, take you home.”
All Brenda could do was nod her head as tears ran down her cheeks. Edward slid next to her and placed his arm around her to comfort her. “Come on, I’ll take care of you. Let’s get some food.”
They went hand-in-hand to the upstairs food court. “What do you want? Anything you want.” He told her. Brenda made her choice and they had lunch.
“Ready to go home?”
She nodded.
“Before we leave, I have to use the mens’ room.”
“OK. If I’m not here when you get out, I did not leave you.” He said as they were going to the restroom.
Moments later they were on their way back to College Station, Texas. Brenda ended up falling asleep in the passenger seat, as Edward was fantasizing about tickling her all the time he was with her. He kept glancing down at her feet. Brenda had such beautiful feet. They were milky white with bright pink soles. Her toes were in perfect descending order.
They got to the small hick town of Caldwell and stopped to get some gasoline. “Hey, you had a nice nap?” he asked.
Brenda woke up and rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of them.
“We’re in Caldwell, almost home. Just have to get some gas.”
They got out. Edward put the gas in as Brenda stretched out. He loved it when her shirt lifted up just passed her innie belly button.
They got back in the car and headed on the last leg to home.
They just passed the city limits when Edward popped the question.
“Here’s a question. ‘On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how ticklish are you and where?’”
She thought for a second. “10. On my knees.”
“How about you feet?” He asked being more interested with the ticklishness of her feet.
“10” she replied.
“So, do you enjoy being tickled?”
“No. I hate being tickled. I can’t stand it to have my feet touched.”
They had talked about other things, but Edward had gotten the information he had wanted. To be honest, he had asked her ‘The Question’ when they worked together. Edward just loved to hear a woman talk about her ticklishness.
As they came into town, Brenda gave directions on how to get to her place. She lived in a mobile home way out in the country. Almost out in the middle of nowhere.
When they got to her place, Brenda asked if he would like to come in, he did.
“I really need to take a shower, but have a seat and you can get something from the kitchen.” Brenda said as she went to her bedroom to take a shower.
Edward made himself at home and watched some TV.
Moments later Brenda walked into the living room wearing a fresh clean tank top and shorts. “Here you go.” She handed him some money as she sat next to him.
“No thanks. I was just helping out.” Edward replied.
“Thank you for everything.” Brenda said as she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek for his kindness and compassion.
“I was wondering if you’d do me a favor.”
“Sure anything.”
“Well, I was wondering if I could hypnotize you. I learned it a few years ago. I’m pretty good at it.”
“Sure.” She said.
He asked her to lay down on the sofa, and he explained what was going to happen. Edward pulled out a powerful hypnotic amulet, and Brenda was under his spell. Edward plugged into Brenda that she was madly & insanely in love with him. That she had a massive tickle fetish. She loves being tickle tortured, and she was Edward’s tickle slave/toy and he her Tickle Master. Edward’s wish was her command.
“How are you doing?” Edward asked as he woke her up.
“I’m feeling great.” Brenda answered with a big smile and a twinkle in her eye. He helped her to sit up.
“What would you like to do now?” he asked.
“I’d love to be tickled beyond my limits.” She said with a deep love for Edward in her beautiful eyes.
“OK. But first. Do you know song ‘I’m a Little Teapot’?”
“Yes.”
“I want you to stand there and sing the song but in the buff, nude.”
Brenda stood in the middle of the room, took off all of her clothing and started singing the song. Actions and all.
Edward was totally overwhelmed by how incredibility beautiful Brenda was. Her body was WOW!! Totally blew his mind. He got a major woody, and his heart was pumping so hard. After she did the song, it took him a few seconds to come to his senses.
“Come over here and sit on my lap.”
She did as she was told.
“Has anyone ever told you that you have such an incredible body?” he said staring and talking to her gorgeous size C breast.
“No.” Brenda answered with a shy smile.
“WHAT? Are you kidding?” he said looking up at her. “Your old boyfriends never told you that you have an incredible body?”
“No. They never did.”
“They must be totally stupid and blind. Because you are GORGEOUS!!”
Brenda blushed and had a huge smile.
“Are you ticklish?
“Yes. I’m very ticklish.” She answered.
“On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how ticklish are your underarms?”
Edward loved to hear Brenda talk about her tickle spots.
“Here. Lay down on the sofa and put your feet on my lap.”
She did as she was told.
“Now I’m going to tickle your beautiful feet.”
“Yes! Do it! Tickle me!” Brenda said with great joy.
Edward took hold of her ankles and started to gently tickle the soles of her baby soft feet. Brenda started laughing and giggling hysterically. Edward loved it. He tickled her feet for a few seconds. Next he played ‘This Little Piggy’ with her lovely toes. She giggled all through it. Next he showered her feet with kisses. He stopped and helped Brenda to sit up.
“So. Did you enjoy it?”
“YES! MORE!!.” She said with a smile as she was catching her breath.
“You know what would make me the happiest man in all the universe? Taking you into your bedroom, tying you down on your bed and tickling you for my entire vacation. What do you say?”
Brenda started giggling uncontrollably at the thought of being tied up and tickled to sheer madness.
Edward scooped Brenda off her feet and carried her to the bedroom leaving her clothes in a pile on the living room floor. They got to the bedroom and she got some bandannas. Edward tied Brenda in the spread eagle position.
“Can you move?” He asked as he sat next to her.
“Not very much.” Brenda said with a huge smile knowing what was in store for her.
“Damn! You are so sexy.” Edward exclaimed as she looked up and down her naked helpless body.
“You want to know something” he asked. “I’ve always wanted to tickle you, Brenda. I have dreamt and fantasized about having you in this very position. There have been a great number of nights and mornings that I’ve laid in bed masturbating to you. Now my dreams will finally come true.”
With that said, Edward started tickling Brenda’s stretched out armpits. She exploded in a shower of hysterical laughter.
He tickled her baby soft armpits for about 30 seconds before Edward started exploring the rest of Brenda’s ticklish naked upper body.
“I’ve masturbated to you. I’ve masturbated to you. I’ve masturbated to you, Brenda. I’ve masturbated to you” Edward sang to the theme of ‘Happy Birthday to You’.
Edward continued to tickle Brenda. “Holy shit!” he thought to himself when she was actually even more ticklish than he could have ever imagined.
“You can beg for mercy.” Edward told her as he planted his mouth on Brenda’s belly and started a concert of raspberries. She exploded into a shower of hysterical laughter. After 30 minutes of merciless and joyous tickling, Edward stopped and gave Brenda a break.
“How was it?” he asked.
“MORE!! DON’T STOP!! Tickle my feet!.” Brenda admitted as she was heavily panting trying to catch her breath.
Edward jumped to the foot of the bed. Brenda lifted her head up to see how he was going to tickle her feet.
She dropped her head back on the pillow giggling in ticklish anticipation.
He found some string and securely tied Brenda’s big toes back.
“Try to move your feet.” He asked.
Brenda did as she was told and found that it was impossible to move her feet an inch.
Without a word Edward slowly ran his index finger up her right foot. Brenda exploded in a torrent of uncontrollable laughter. She shook her head back and forth and tugged at her bound as the massive intense tickling sensation ran up her right leg like lighting and exploded into her brain.
Edward had a shark’s grin from ear to ear as he continued to live out one of his top tickle fantasies. After a few moments of tickling Ms. Newton’s right foot, he attacked her left foot. A fresh eruption of belly aching laughter poured out of her. Following this Edward playfully began to tickle tease Brenda’s ticklish soles.
“Tickle the feet. Tickle the feet. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle the feet,” he sang to the tune of ‘Winnie the Pooh’.
The thing that really sent Brenda over the wall was when Edward tickled her hyper-ticklish toes.
He gave a quick look around Brenda’s bedroom and found a simply hair brush. While tickling one of Brenda’s feet Edward reached over and grabbed the brush and started tickling Brenda’s deathly ticklish soles with it.
He tormented one foot at a time. Which ever foot he was tickling, Brenda would pull and tug with all her might to get the foot out of the restraint.
Edward was enjoying himself so much that he was getting a gargantuan hard on.
Time went by at a snail’s pace. Edward was enjoying himself so much. With one hand he tickled Brenda with the brush and with the other he tickled her with his fingers. He simply could not believe his eyes at just how insanely ticklish Brenda Newton was. She simply melted into a state of hysterically tickled pink giggling goo. The longer he tickled her the more adrenaline pumped through his system. He was surprised than she did not pass out. After a few hours had passed by, Edward gave Brenda a break.
She laid in bed exhausted. Her C cup breast were heaving heavily up and down to take in as much oxygen as they could. All the while Brenda had a smile across her face.
When she finally caught her breath, Edward asked her some questions.
“How do you feel?”
“Wonderful!!” She exclaimed.
“Would you like to be tickled some more?”
“No.”
“No?”
“I’d LOVE to be tickled some more.” she said.
“Very well.”
Edward brought out the amulet and placed Brenda once again in a trance. He plugged in her head that she is the most ticklish woman who has ever walked the face of the earth.
The rest of the evening and on into the night Brenda’s bedroom was saturated with hysterical and uncontrollable laughter.
It was about 2 am when Edward realized just how late it was.
“Holy Smokes!! look at the time!” he said. “I did not realize just how late it was. I guess it is true, ‘Time flies when you are having fun’ How are you doing, my Tickle Slave?”
“I feel great and tired.” said Brenda as she was catching her breath.
“I think it is time to untie you and we get to bed.”
Edward untied Brenda and she sat up rubbing her wrists.
“You OK?”
“Yeah. Just a little soar.” she answered. “I haven’t had this much fun in a long time.”
They kissed, and Edward took Brenda by the hand. He led her to the bathroom where they took a shower together.
They got into bed and had a great night of passionate sex. Brenda went down on Edward and gave him the best blow job he has ever had.
The next morning they went out for breakfast. Afterwards, they went to do some errands. They stopped at the music shop to get two sets of banjo picks, the adult video shop for handcuffs, and other fun things, the supermarket to get baby oil, whip cream, a case of Green Tea and other items for tickling Brenda.
They got home and straight to the bedroom. Brenda stripped off her clothes and jumped in to bed in the spread eagle position ready for action.
“Wow! You hit the road running.” Edward said.
“Yes! This tickling is like a drug to me. I can’t get enough.”
“That’s great!” he said with a huge grin on his face.
Edward handcuffed Brenda to the bed, and tied her ankles to the foot of the bed frame.
All of Edward’s vacation was one huge ticklethon. He mainly tickled Brenda’s feet.
He made sure Brenda was drinking the green tea. That stuff makes a person pee like a horse. One day they agreed to go to the other room. Edward wrapped Brenda in the bed sheets with only her head and feet sticking out. He tied her big toes together and started tickling Brenda’s feet. She bucked and thrashed as best she could. Edward was using the banjo picks, a hairbrush and electric toothbrush as well as licking her feet. He did not stop until Brenda peed herself. Not just once but a couple of time. When it was all done, there was a huge wet stain on the mattress.
They cleaned the mess. Edward tossed the mattress outside while Brenda took a shower. Next, they went to the living room and relaxed. Brenda was allowed to wear a pair of old broken in blue jeans, no shirt. Edward loved the way a woman looked in blue jeans. Especially when she was barefooted. Brenda Newton laid on the sofa and placed her feet on Edward’s lap. They watched some TV while Edward gently tickled Brenda’s feet and played with her toes. She giggled and laughed so much Edward thought she was going to pee herself again.
“What is so funny?” he mockingly asked her.
“IT TICKLES!!” she laughed uncontrollably.
The entire vacation was just one long tickle marathon.
“Well, this is the end of my vacation.” Edward said with sadness in his voice.
“Don’t go.” protested Brenda.
“I have an idea. What if I move in with you.” He said. “I can help with the bills as you look for a job.”
“That would be great!!” she said with a huge smile. “That way I can always be your Tickle Slave.”
During the following week, Edward moved his stuff into Brenda’s place. She finally found a job. They spent their free time have tickling marathons and they lived happily ever after.

THE END

Brenda2.jpg

Last edited:
Author's Note:

This is the first story I've written in probably four years. I might be a little rusty. Thanks for all of your comments.

Brilliant

It's Great to see someone else take an intrest in hypnosis tickling stories. Great stuff keep up the good work.

Great story. I've noticed that you have a few of these stories involve Brenda. I guess you'd love to really tickle her.
Great story. Keep up the good work.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back