• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Land of the Ticklish story

anubis111

TMF Regular
Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea for me to write a story based on the comic series "Land of the Ticklish" fom tickltheater. And yes i know its messed up. (its what i get for blogging it first) So here u go. (umm btw I added a few things in and changed a few things so....)

Land of the ticklish

As Katie pulled up to where she had worked she noticed that there wasn't the usual people running around, infact thatere was no one at all so far as she could see. "Thats odd." said Katie, " Where is everyone?" Little did she know that she was in for the scare of her life. While she was walking to her bosses office to see what was going on, Katie noticed a pool of blood on the floor. "What the hell....." Kaite stopped in mid scentence as her boss started to tug violently on her boot. Just as her boss went to bite down on Katie's leg the buckle on her boot broke and she ran away. "What the hell is wrong with her?" Katie said out loud as she ran down the hall. Suddenly something tripped her. As Katie got up to run away something grabbed her foot and started to viciously tickle her. Katie screamed and statred laughing uncontrolably. "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha pleheheheheees stop it heheheheheheheh!" Katies screamed and begged and laughed but the zombie looking creatue kept tickling her. Katie tried very hard to stop her foot from being tickled but the zombie was too strong. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe" laughed Katie. She finally got a hold of a stick and bashed the zombie over the head, causing it to stop tickling her. Katie began to run home as quickly as possible. "Why has the whole town gone mad? And what caused all this?" She wondered as she was running home. As Katie arived at her house she saw that it was surrounded by zombies. Had they gotten to her sister, Hayley? "Hayley opent the window and let me in!!" scremed Katie. Hayley opened the window and tried to pull Katie inside. All of a sudden the zombies grabbed Katie's foot and started to pull her back outside. "Oh shit!" screamed Katie, "Hayley pull me back in please!" "I am trying sis." said Hayley. And soon enough Katie's other boot was pulled off and the zombies started to tickle both of her feet this time. "NOOOOOO!" screamed Katie. And she began to laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!" Katie laughed, this was worse hten anytickling she had ever felt. Hayley watched, horrified, as a zombie tickled heach of her sisters feet. "Hayley help mehehehehehehe! It tickles HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" laughed Katie as the zombies relentlesly tickled her feet. Hayley noticed one of the zombies was about to bite Katie's leg so she punched the zombie and pulled Katie back in the house. "Are you ok Katie?" Hayley asked. "WHat is going on? And why is everyone going crazy?" As Hayley turned to see if her sister was ok she didnt realize that she was right by the open window. Suddenly she was pulled out of the window and into the mob of thr tickle hungry zombies. Katie tried to pull Hayley back in but it was too late. Hayley was pinned to the floor and all three zombies pounced. She was pinned to the floor and the zombies had pulled off her boots and raised her shirt, exposing her soft and sensative belly. The zombies then started to tickle Hayley all over her body . "HAHAHAHA" Hayley screamed as she felt the zombies fingers tickle her navel, sides and ribs" Please stop it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" SHe screamed but the zombies kept tickling. Suddenly right before Hayley lost all hope and contents of her bladder, she heard a loud gun shot ring out. "You girls need some help?" asked thier nextdoor neighbor Clare. Katie opened the front door and Clare pulled Hayley inside. "Thank god you came!" said Katie, " I thought we were doomed." "Well we will be soon if we dont move to a safer location" said Clare. "Come on my boyfiriend Jason owns a place near here. Dont worry we'll be safe there."' As they arrived at Jason's place , they knocked on the door and screamed for Jason to let them in. Katie and Hayley got inside safley but the zombies got too close and grabbed Clare. They began to tickle her umderthe arms and stop her from geting inside. Then one zombie pulled off one of Clare's shoes and sock and started to tickle her relentlesly. 'No not my feet!" screamed Clare. Her feet were the most ticklish place on her entire body and she couldnt stand being tickled there. The zombies fingers moved all over Clare's feet. Clare scremed with laughter as her other boot was unzipped and the zombies started to tickle her other foot. Then one of the zombies bit into Clare's leg and Jason shot the zombie but not after it took a good bite out of her leg. Hayley looked in horror as Clare was draggeed inside. Unfortunatly for her a zombie had gotten in the back without anyone noticing. As Jason locked the front door Katie heard Hayley scream. Katie whipped around and saw that a female zombie nurse hat wrestled Hayley to the floor and was tickling her with fast and furious attacks. Jason tried to shoot the sombie but his gun had run out of bullets. The zombie took off Hayley"s right shoe and started totickle her foot. "NOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Hayley in hysterics. Meanwhile Katie was holding the door closed trying to prevent more zombies from getting in the hall. "You guys i cant hold this closed much longer!" she yelled. Hayley was still on the ground laughing up a storm. Jason suddenly got an idea and knocked the sombies head off with the gun. Katie was still holding the door and a zombies hand started to tickle her ribs. Jason charged and slammed the door shut. Clare told them that she heard a voive calling for help from the roof. It was Bex thier best friend. She had gotten mobbed by the zombies and was being tickled to death. Katie and Jason told Bex to jump so they could grab her arms. So Bex fought off the tickling sensation and jumped. Katie and jason grabbed a hand and started to pull her up. As bex was about to be pulled up to saftey, the zombies grabbed her legs. THis streached Bex out so that her shirt (which was ripped exposing her belly and ribs). As they pulled Bex's shirt got sanagged and fell of. Luckly for her she was wearing a bra. Unluckly for her her upper body was the most ticklish part of her body. The zombies saw this and began to furiously tickle her stomach and ribs. Bex's eyes bugged out with fright, for she knew that she was the most ticklish out of the group. Soon there were six zombies ticlking Bex.. She couldnt move because the zombies had her feet and Jason and Katie had her arms. All of a sudden Bex felt the zombies fingers moving upward to her underarms. "HAHAHAHA Noo please not there, I cant stand havung my underarms tickled!" she screamed as the zombies tickled her there. "NOO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Bex laughed and laughed uncontrolably. THe zombies then started to take off Bex's boots. "Oh no Jason look!" yelled Katie as she saw what was about to happen. Two of the zombies managed to pull off Bex's boots and tickle her. Bex screamed with laughter as every part of her body was being tickled by the zombies. Slowly but shurley Bex was pulled up and out of harms way. "What is going on?" asked Bex. Katie got Bex a new shirt then explained that the whole town had gone tickle crazy. As Hayley, Bex, and Katie walked to the back room the floor gave out inder Hayley's feet. Hayley fell through the hole and got stuck. Half of her was hanging down on the next floor and half of her was stuck on the floor above that one. Getting out of the hle wasn't the worst of her problems as Hayley felt her socks being taken off. "Quick guys pull me up they are right under me. Hayley's socks were ripped off as hte zombies tickled her feet, Kate was struggling to hold on as the zombies tickled Hayley's sensative bare feet. All of a sudden as Katie was about to pull Hayley out of the hole, Clare grabbed on to Katie and began to furiously tickle her sides. Katie let go and Hayley fell into the mob of tickling zombies. "NOOOO!!!" screamed Katie as Hayley dissapeard into the mob. "Katie run!" yealled Jason. "Clare has turned into one of them!" As he said this Clare jumped up and bit Jason on the neck. Katie and Bex didnt stick around to see what would happen, as they jumped out of a window and braved the outside. As Bex and Katie jumped out the window Clare grabbed thier feet. There they hung. Katie and Bex heard more zombies comming into the house. They desperatly tried to get away but Clare was too strong. Clare then tickle each of the girls foot once. Bex and Katie fell and hung there. As they hung upsodedown thier shirts fell over thier heads exposing thier taught belly, ribs and underarms. The thier shirts were ripped off and to thier horror Bex and Katie saw tens of zombies standing infront of them. As the girls glanced up they saw more zombies looking down at them through the window inwhich they hung. "No please dotn ticle us" the girls pleaded, "We will give you anything you want just dont tickle us." The zombies ignored them and slowly walked forward wiggling thier fingers. The girls giggled knowing what was going to hapen next. Then they felt thier socks being stripped from thier feet. The zombies then began to lightly tickle thier feet. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!" the girls giggled. The next thing they knew the girls were being tickled on thier feet, toes, heels, legs, knees, waists, sides, bellys, stomaches, navels, ribs, and underarms. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girls laughed as every part of thier bodies was tickled without mercy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" they kept laughing and laughing. Suddenly a shot rang outy and the zombies stopped. Jason had managed to find one more bullet and kill the zombies that were holding Katie and Bex up. So the girls got up and rand for the sewer. The looked back and told Jason where they would be if he managed to stay alive. With the zombies ahead Bex and Katie had no choice but to go to the sewars to escape. "I have an idea," Bex said, "Lets go to that shopping center a few streets over." Unknown to them something else lived in the sewer and it wasn't human. As Bex and Katie started to walk, a long tenticle reached out and started to tickle Bex's feet. "Ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" screamed Bex, as the monster tickled her feet.

Tell me what ya think.....

Wow! That was great i really liekd the story version,
your right though it's a little but messed up and non-stop action.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back