• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime 23 (f/f wrestling-tickling)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
IT'S BACK!....................

Jason Liscoe and Lisa Hicks hosted another edition of Feathertime,
JL: “What a fantastic Pay-Per-View we saw last week”
LH: “Yes Jason I have to admit I’ve never seen so much pandemonium”
JL: ”Claire took the biggest tickle-beating in the history of the TTF - and yet to make things worse her manager deserted her when she needed him the most”
LH: “It seems we still have no word from Steven or Claire about those events, but I can be sure Claire will not be happy at all”
JL: “Speaking of which Claire is set to be here tonight but so far there has been no sight of her”

Kim Chambers music began to play and the commissioner made her way to the ring,
She wore a grey business suit with black high-heel boots – she entered the ring and got ready to speak to the TTF fans,
K: “I’m sure you all saw the viscious assault on me last week, not only by Dannii but also from Claire, but I’m not the kind of woman who hold’s grudges”
JL: “Yeah right! As if anyone is going to believe that”
LH: “I’m not sure Jason maybe she’s telling the truth”

K: “But… that doesn’t mean I’m not happy about it, and since Dannii is un-touchable with her stupid contract – I will just have to forgive Dannii and move on”

The crowd booed and basically wanted Kim to get revenge.

K: “Anyway as for Claire well she is set to meet up with me later – and I’d like to talk to her so that everyone here can see I don’t hold a grudge”

Kim left the ring and proceeded up the ramp back to her office.

Backstage Trish Stratus arrived in a limousine – the camera shot her as she got out focusing on her knee-high boots as the door opened – she closed the door and strolled out of the parking lot towards the dressing rooms, she had a sinister smile on her face as the camera followed her to her private dressing room – she closed the door and the camera panned away.

JL: “Trish is pure evil, she has caused major problems for Claire and Steven – and who knows what happened in that dressing room at the Pay-Per-View”
LH: “Well whatever it was Trish had a smile on her face”

Debbie ‘the fear’ Turner {VS} Rachel Hall (submission match)

‘There goes the fear’ by the Doves broke out and Debbie appeared on the ramp, she wore a white top with dark blue jeans and white trainers without socks,
JL: “Debbie wasn’t happy with last weeks defeat and this re-match could be the start of a long fued between these two”
LH: “Rachel made Debbie quit last week and I think Debbie wants to prove Rachel won’t be able to do that to her again”
JL: “Well we just have to wait and see”

The lights went out and ‘Faint’ by Linkin Park began to play, and as it kicked in so did the lights – with Rachel bouncing around on the stage pumping herself up for the fight,
She wore a purple top with baggy green combat trousers and black trainers with white ankle socks,
She entered the ring as the two girls began to stare each other down,

JL: “This is tense! Rachel has the upper-hand from last week – but the sheer power of Debbie is still frightening”
LH: “Didn’t look so scary with a chair planted on her head”
JL: “You had a lucky escape I reckon Lisa – just prey Debbie forgets about it”
LH: “She can come and take me on anytime Jason, she doesn’t scare me one bit”

DING DING!
JL: “Here we go then with our first fight of the night”

Rachel and Debbie circled the ring looking focused on the fight ahead – but it was Debbie who struck first wrapping her arms around Rachel’s waist and sliding behind her,
Rachel struggled and squirmed as Debbie tried to tickle her sides,
JL: “Debbie tries a sneaky tactic from behind but can Rachel break the hold?”
Debbie tried to hold on while tickling her at the same time – but it wasn’t possible as Rachel struggled free,
Debbie charged again this time diving onto Rachel and flipping her onto her stocmach,
This time Debbie locked Rachel’s right arm behind her back and used her free hand to tickle her side,
“YAAAHHAA HAA HAAA GET OFF ME” Rachel screamed,
Debbie held on tight and then used her free hand to grab Rachel’s flailing left leg – she pulled it back towards Rachel’s buttox and used her own leg to hold Rachel’s in place,
LH: “Debbie seems to have learnt a few new submission tactics – no wonder she wanted this match”
JL: “Quick thinking from Debbie and now Rachel looks in pain”

Debbie soon had Rachel locked into a submission and she applied pressure to both the arm and leg – this made Rachel winch in pain,
JL: “Strength is always going to be Debbie best weapon against a former TTF-Champion”
LH: “Debbie is in no rush to win this one – looks like she is going to make it long and painful for Rachel”

Debbie held her in place for a while and slowly kept attacking her exposed ribs,
“HEE HEE ARRRRGHHAAHAAA HAAA LET ME GO WAA HAAAHA AHAA”
But now with Rachel’s foot within reach and held tight Debbie made her next move – she started to un-lace her trainer and every attempt by Rachel to get free - was followed with a application of pressure to the restrained arm,
Debbie easily removed the trainer and threw it to one side – Rachel’s socked foot was now in real danger as Debbie ran her finger slow from toe to heel,
Rachel squirmed and closed her eyes but every attempt to free herself hurt as the pressure was applied,
She tried to use her free arm to grab Debbie hand – but then Debbie grabbed her hand and trapped it under her leg,
Rachel was now face down with one arm behind her back, and her other arm now lodged under her own leg which was being pressed right back by Debbie’s leg,

JL: “Rachel is in a bad way right from the start of this one and it could be over very quickly”
LH: “Question is how much pain can Rachel withstand before Debbie starts on the serious tickling?”
Debbie was now grinning as she knew Rachel was trapped – she continued to run her finger up and down Rachel’s foot,
“NO NO NO NOT MY FEET DEBBIE PLEASSSEEEE! DON’T TICKLE MY FEEEEET AAHHHHAHAA”
Rachel burst into hysterics and Debbie tickled faster and faster – and it wasn’t long before Debbie quickly removed the white ankle-sock and tortured her soft sole some more,
“GOD DAMMITT STOPP HAHAHAHAAH THIS ISNT FAIR RAAHAHHAHHAA HEE HEE HEEE HAHAHA GET OF ME YOUR HURTING HEE HOO HAHA HOOO PLEASE STOP”
D: “Quit and I’ll stop, it’s simple Rachel! That’s all you have to do and I’ll stop right now”

JL: “Debbie is taunting Rachel, telling her to quit even though Rachel knows that the only way”
LH: “Yes but she also knows she loses the match – I don’t think she can take it much longer”

Debbie shifted her body weight and attempted to get both of Rachel’s feet behind her – but Rachel quickly bolted and rolled free – Debbie tried to hold on but Rachel kicked her legs and bounced free from Debbie’s hold,
Rachel got to her feet and ran off the ropes – Debbie stood up and tried to swing a punch at Rachel – but she ducked and ran off the opposite ropes and sprung her attack,
Rachel landed with a sweet double-axe handle straight into Debbie’s face knocking her back,
JL: “Great diving attack from the former-champion and Rachel has sprung to life”
LH: “Her arm looks in a bad way though – she is holding her right shoulder after that lengthly submission”

Debbie stood up clutching her face and Rachel dived at her again – this time knocking her off her feet and rolling into a ankle-lock submission hold, Rachel quickly pulled hard on Debbie’s trainer and yanked it off before Debbie knew what had happened,
JL: “Rachel is so quick at that its hard to get out of her finishing move”
Rachel immediately locked her ankle hard and tickled her foot using her other hand, Debbie struggled and tried to pull herself to the ropes – but Rachel wasn’t making her laugh,
JL: “Here again we see Debbie is almost imune to being tickled”
LH: “But she can’t hold it long as we saw last time these two met”
Debbie was now smiling and held back her laughter as she continued to claw at the floor to get to the ropes,
Rachel tried to pull Debbie back but suddenly her shoulder began to hurt and she instantly let go,
Debbie rolled away and grabbed her trainer and attempted to put it back on – Rachel quickly got up and charged at Debbie,
But ‘The Fear’ lashed out with an elbow smashing Rachel in the chest – she fell back against the ropes then dropped to her knee’s,
Debbie gave up trying to get her trainer back on and booted Rachel in the face with her bare foot,
As Rachel lay injured Debbie grabbed her by the hair – she then picked her up from behind and locked her into ‘the turner slam’ (sort of an angle-slam)
JL: “Good night Ms. Hall”
LH: “The Fear isn’t finished….”

Debbie got the crowd going as she produced some ropes from her pocket – she wanted to torture Rachel some more,
JL: “Things are about to get a lot worse for Rachel”
LH: “Being tied-up in a submission match doesn’t really give you many options does it?”
JL: “No Lisa and I suspect Rachel will run out of options in about 2 minutes”

Debbie grinned and she flipped Rachel onto her back – she tied her hands together followed by her ankles, then she got outside the ring to grab a chair – she set the chair up and then started to tie Rachel up some more, this time she bound her hands to her feet leaving her totally helpless,
Debbie sat down with Rachel’s feet pointing in the air – she closed her knee’s either side of Rachel’s legs and held her in place,
Then she un-laced her other trainer and slipped it off – followed by peeling back her other white sock,
Debbie was now in total control while Rachel still lay dazed – next she began to stroke her fingers across her soft soles causing Rachel to stir,
LH: “What a nightmare! Waking up to find yourself tied up with Debbie’s ugly mug grinning down at you”
JL: “Two little words should be the only thing Rachel is thinking about now”
LH: “I’d quit now if I was her….. how can she escape now?”

Debbie tickled faster and harder digging her fingers deep into Rachel’s soles – making her scream with laughter,
But suddenly Debbie stopped – she then picked up Rachel’s white sock and shoved it into her mouth – gagging Rachel,
JL: “Oh well now Rachel will have to put up with the torture because she can’t say I quit!”
LH: “Poor Rachel! This could go on for sometime, Debbie really want to punish her”
Rachel’s muffled cries could not be heard properly and Debbie giggled to herself as she knew Rachel was doomed,
After a few minutes Debbie changed tactic and was now using her tongue to lick her toes while still digging her fingers into her feet,

JL: “Rachel is in pieces, she looks like she has lost her mind”
LH: “Debbie is really enjoying this”
Rachel was a frantic mess and suddenly managed to spit out the sock,
“I QUIT I QUIT STOP THIS TORTURE I QUIT I QUIT DAMMIT”
JL: “And that’s all she wrote!”
LH: “Amazing tickle torture from Debbie and Rachel is a mess”

But suddenly Debbie wasn’t stopping – Rachel’s eyes widened and Debbie stuffed the sock back into her mouth, the referee attempted to stop Debbie but she pushed him aside,
Debbie produced two long feathers and sat back down setting Rachel up in the same position as before,
Rachel shook her head violently as Debbie stroked the feathers up and down her soles – from the toes to her heel Debbie teased Rachel with the feathers,
More referee’s arrived from backstage and Debbie got up to dispose of them one by one,
Sitting back down Debbie had an evil grin as she licked her lips once more and started to bite and suck Rachel’s toes while tickling her feet at the same time,
JL: “My god! Payback can be a real bitch”
LH: “And they don’t come much more bitchy than Debbie”
JL: “She won’t stop for anyone!”
LH: “Rachel’s going to pass out of this doesn’t end soon”

Kim Chambers arrived and called for the bell,
K: “The winner of this match by disqualification is RACHEL HALL!”
Rachel’s music played and Debbie stood up in amazement,
“Wait a minute! You can’t do that!” Debbie stormed,
“Yes I can – I’m the commissioner and you have broke the rules of this match so I award the match too Rachel” replied Kim Chambers,

JL: “Unbelievable! Rachel Hall wins the match by default”
LH: “And all because Debbie Turner got greedy”
Debbie kicked the chair over and stormed up the ramp, referee’s helped un-tie Rachel as the Ring was cleared.

Backstage Trish was on her phone – she was standing next to a stack of equipment boxes,
“Yes and don’t forget it! You mess with me and that’s’ what happens” Trish blasted down the phone,
Lita approached Trish but she held up her hand to signal to Lita to wait,
“Well like I said everything comes at a price, I know you can’t resist me so pop to my dressing room later an we can sort things out” Trish said again down the phone before hanging up,
T: “What’s up Lita? Come to show off your belt?”
L: “No I wanted to ask you something – especially after what I saw last week”
T: “What is it?”
L: “What are you up to Trish? Steven doesn’t show up to help Claire and then you are saw leaving his dressing room”
T: “Well what can I say? He can’t cope without me”
L: “Either way! I know your up to something so I guess I’ll have to ask him myself”
T: “Look Lita I know you two had something once but get over it – he’s mine now and I’ll do what ever I please”

Trish walked away while Lita looked confused – she gave Trish a dirty look as she walked away the other direction.

[end of part 1]

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back