• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atomic Kitten visit John the hypnotists Club

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Liz McLarnon, Jenny Frost and Natasha Hamilton were so suprised to see each other all alone in the same club by themselves. They had each recived invitations for a formal event. Then a man walked out and introduced himself as John. "Hello I'm sorry for brining you to my club so early I just wanted to have the chance to meet you in person". The 3 girls seemed to think this was a strange sort of kind gesture so accepted. "I tell you what would you like to run through the sound check before the other people arrive?" John asked with the utmost politness. "Sure" Liz replied. John went over to his booth and turned on the system. The disco ball started to spin and lights began coming out. The 3 girls were instantly hooked on these lights. A strange background sound then came on to add to the hypnotic effect the three firls were now under. "Girls come dance John" said into the microphone. They obeyed steeping onto the dance floor and starting to shake their bodies in a vigourous manner. "Take off your dresses girls" john ordered the girls obeyed. "Now remove your shoes" they obeyed once more. They were now ready.
John sat them down and began giving them orders. Natasha, Jenny tickle Liz. "Yes master" the three of them obeyed "HAAAAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Liz wailed as Jenny murdered her feet and Natasha tickled away at her ribs. They then switched around each of them getting tickled on there very ticklish feet and stomachs eacy of which turned John on more and more as he watched his three hypntoized slaves do there thing just for him.
He then made them all lie down and he started to kiss there barefeet John had implanted them with a love for there feet and it gave them an orgasum everytime his lips touched there bare soles. Nothing could turn John on more as he watched the three beautiful girls in pleasure over him.
It was now time for the grand finale John pulled out a feather and went to the girls feet. Liz was very ticklish on her bare soles 'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she cried as her feet felt the full wrath of Johns tickling power. She wriggled around on the floor clearly very ticklish. Jenny was also tickled "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she squeaked as her feet were also immensly tickled she did not wriggle but strain her body being forced to take each and every stroke of the feather. Jenny was also unable to stay still while her feet were mauled by the feather "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she laughed on the floor held by the influence of her master.
At the end John began speaking to them again "Now girls I have a few suggestions for you". A few months later John saw a billboard of Atomic Kittens first album since they had regrouped it was called 'hypnotized' and all three girls were barefoot on the front cover.

PS Should you wish for any female celebs to met John just leave a reply and i will get to work as soon as possible.

Last edited:
cheers, great story, could you do a follow up where all of girls aloud get tickled. thanks

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back