• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faith Hill Meets The Stock Tickler

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
I couldn't believe what was happening,the young brunette,told the reporter on the TV.I woke up and found myself in a pair of stocks.A man walks in and sit's down at my feet and takes my shoes and socks off.He then,tickles my feet till I can't laugh anymore,he was unrelenting she say's with a tired tone.I finally,passed out and when,I woke up I was in my car where I was taken from.Faith turns off the TV and turns to her manager and say's what a strange crime tickled till you pass out how odd.

Faith say's Ok I am going for a drive and work on a couple of songs be back later.So,Faith get's in her car and start's off down the road.Little did Faith know that down the road there was a man waiting to give her the same treatment that the young brunette had gotten on TV.As,she drives down the road she see's a man standing and waving for her to pull over.Faith being the trusting one pulls over to see if she can help.Hi,Faith say's with a smile.Hello,the man say's I have run out of gas can you give me a lift to the gas station.Sure,Faith say's.The man get's in.Hey,he say's as they start down the road,Hey,I forgot my wallet so they turn around and go back to his truck on the side road.

Ok,be right back the man say's.So,he walks up to his truck.He opens the door and grabs his wallet,he also grabs a rag soaked with ether.He then,returns to Faith's car.Faith is looking out the window as the man get backs in the car.Get,your wallet she ask's with a smile.Yes,the man say's.he then quickly covers Faith's face with the rag.She tries to fight but,the ether is strong and she passes out.

The man picks up Faith and carries her to his truck and of to his cabin they go.Faith wakes up and becomes aware that she isn't in her car any more,and that her feet are firmly locked in a pair of stocks and her hands are tied behind her back.Faith looks around the room and sees a TV it is playing the interview with the young woman that she saw from the morning.Faith get's a cold chill.Then,the door opens and a man with a ski mask walks in.What,do you want Faith ask's.See the interview Faith the man ask's.That is what I am going to do to you.Please don't I can't stand to be tickled,I am very ticklish she say's.

Well,we are going to find out as the man sit's down a Faith's feet.You are a beautiful woman the man say's,I sure hope your feet are as beautiful he say's.He starts uniting her shoes,Please don't' tickle my feet she begs.The man ignores her.He then,removes her socks.Wow,he say's such beautiful feet and soft.Please don't Faith continues to plead.Her pleading falls on deaf ears.

The man holds her foot still and runs his finger down the sole of her foot.OOOOOh Stop!!!! she cries.He then runs his finger down the arch,hahahahahahaoooooh stop please!!! Faith begs as she start's bouncing around on the table.Well,I think your real ticklish the man say's.He then,briskly start's tickling both her soles at the same time.OOOhhStopOOOhhStop Please as Faith start"s to laugh freely now.Tickle,Tickle Faith the man say's as the man continues tickling the soles of her feet.hahahahahahahahhehehehehoooostopooostop,Faith is laughing out of control now,and bouncing all over the table the best she can.Well those are some ticklish soles the man say's with a chuckle.Now,let's check those toes.

The man runs his fingers underneath Faith's toes,OOOOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhahahahaheheheh,Faith goes out of control with laughter.Well,I think we found something here the man say's.The man then start's tickling inbetween her toes.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooohhhPleaseStophahahahaheheheh,Faith is out of control she is laughing and bouncing around and can't stop even to catch her breath.Tickle,Tickle the man say's sort of taunting Faith.OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhPPPPleaseStop Faith begs.Nor,yet the man say's.He then,start's tickling her soles briskly and Faith erupts,OOOOOOOOOhahahahahahahaehehehehehehe,she is completely out of control.The man just keeps tickling her soles and tickling her soles.Faith is now wailing with laughter and is flailing around the best she can.HahahahahahahaeheheheehheehePPPPPPPPPPleasePlllllllllllllease stop!!!.Not yet the man say's as he continues on those soft soles.Finally,Faith can't take it and she passes out.

Faith,wakes up and she is back at her car.She quickly looks around to see if the man is still around,he is gone.Faith,just sit's there and thinks about what happened.Then,a car pulls up behind her,it's her manager.Faith you alright he ask's as comes to the window.Where have you been he ask's.How long have I been gone she ask's.Six hours her manager say's.I must of fallen asleep.Faith where are your shoes and socks he ask's.Faith looks down to see she is barefoot.I don't know she say's.I will see you at home still working on song.Faith sit's and ponders her ordeal.As she sit's there the man drives by and gives Faith a wave and is gone over the hill.

faithH026.jpg

Last edited:
Faith Hill tickled

(sigh)....I love Faith. I wish something like this could happen.
For all of us to see, that is!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back