• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Torture of Britney Spears

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
Britney was just finishing up a show and was coming off the stage,when a fan rushes up and ask's for an autograph.Get away you little man she cries,as her security pushes the man away.Little did Britney know that,was a mistake she would live to regret.

The man get's up and say's we will see about this Britney.He picks up his stuff and walks off.The man goes home and sit's and looks at his Britney stuff.Britney thinks she is too good he say's as he looks at her pictures and CD's that he has got.I will have to show her how to have respect he say's.As,he plans his revenge on Britney.

Meanwhile,Britney who didn't think anything about the incident goes about her daily business.Well,I need some time to myself for some song writing she say's.Well,there is a cabin up by the lake you can use her manager say's.i will send the bodyguard with you and you can write.No,Britney say's I need to be alone no one will know I am there.So,Britney goes and get's to the cabin and is just relaxing.Then,she realizes that there is no food in the cabin.

So,she calls down to the local grocery store and ask's for a delivery.So,the delivery man has his man take the groceries up to the cabin.Knock,Knock on the door.Britney opens the door,Hi she say's as the man hands her the groceries.Britney pay's the man but,doesn't realize this is the fan that she blew off at the concert.

But,the fan knows it is Britney,and is polite and turns and walks away.I see that this is going to be a good night the fan say's to himself as he walks away.The fan goes back to work and finishes and goes home to plan the tickle torture of Britney Spears.

The fan goes home and put's all his tickling gear together and goes back out to the cabin and waits for his oppurtunity.Meanwhile,Britney is sitting on her couch eating a sandwich she made and working on a song.The fan sit's outside just waiting in anticipation waiting for his time of fun he has planned.Britney start's to get tired so,she get's up and goes upstairs and lay's down.

The fan who has been watching through the window see's Britney go upstairs,he sit's down and waits for her to fall asleep.Britney is very tired and falls into a deep sleep.The fan slips inside and uptstairs.He looks in and Britney is sleeping face down on the bed..The fan goes to work.He pulls Britney's legs apart and binds her feet securely to the bed so they hang over the end.He then goes up and gently pulls her arms out to the side and secures them tightly to the bed.He then,sit's and waits for her to wake up.

About,an hour later Britney start's to stir.She wakes up to find she is securely tied to the bed.Hey she ask's in a loud voice what,is going on.Hello,Britney the fan say's How,are you doing.Who are you Britney ask's.I am a fan the Fan answer's.What do you want Britney ask's.Well,Britney the fan say's I am going to show you what happens when you are rude to your fans.What,are you talking about Britney ask's.Well,I asked you for an autograph and you pushed me away the fan said.Well,I am sorry Britney say's I didn't know.Well,I am going to show you what happens the fan say's.The fan moves and sit's at Britney's feet.What are you going to do to me Britney ask's.I am going to tickle your feet till you can't laugh any more the fan say's.Please,not my feet Britney begs I am way to ticklish.I know Britney remember I am a fan.The fan start's to remove Britney's shoes,Oh,Please don't Britney begs.But,her requests fall on deaf ears.The fan then,removes her socks.Those are some soft soles the fan say's as he runs his finger down the the sole of Britney's foot.OOOOHHheheheheStop Britney start's giggling immediatelly.The man grabs and holds her foot and start's stroking her sole with his fingers.Up and down the sole of her foot he goes.OOOOOOhhhhhhPleaOOOOhStop Britney is starting to cry out.What's the matter Britney are you ticklish the fan ask's.

The man reaches into a bag he has and brings out a shaving brush.He start's running and brushing it all over the bottom of Britney's foot.OOOOOOOOOhhhHAHAHAAHaStop I can't take it.The fan continues the brushing,as Britney start's to flail around on the bed.Then,the man reaches down in his bag and pulls out a stiff feather.He takes the feather and start's running it under her toes.OOOOOhhhhHAHAHAoooHHHHHHHH I can't stand it Britney screams.The fan then takes the feather and start's going in and out between each of Britney's toes.HAHAHAH Britney start's screaming with laughter.OHHHHHHHHplease StOlp I beg you,you are tickling me to death she screams.The fan continues tickling her toes in and out in and out inbetween each toe.Britney is squealing the whole time.Tickle,Tickle the fan say's as he start's tickling her soles with his finger's.Hahahahhehehehe Please Stop I cant's stand it any more.Ok,I will stop the fan say's,Thank you Britney responds.Then,we will start on the other foot.Britney's eyes just widen and she bury's her face in the pillow.

britney23.jpg

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back