• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kairi and Taron (F/M)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
Well, now, it appears that the people have voted. And it seems Kairi has won the challenge. But, just so I don't make anyone feel bad, after this, I'm gonna make an alternate ending so that Taron doesn't miss his chance to make the red-head laugh.

XxXxX​

"I GIVE! I GIVE!"

The robotic hands disappeared, and Kairi was surprised it was Taron who had shouted. She had been just about to shout herself at the 15 minute signal. But Taron beat her to it. He had given up. He had lost.

He panted as he attempted to catch his breath, his face flushed, his eyes streaming with tears. His poor feet had been literally tickled pink, and sweat glistened from evey inch of skin she could see.

"Why'd you give?" she managed to gasp out.

"Because", he replied, slowly catching his breath. "I took one look at you, and you looked about ready to pass out. I couldn't help but feel sorry." He smirked, breathing normal again. "Now that makes me glad that I'm not a girl."

Kairi smirked. "Oh really? Well, Einstein, you do realize that you're going to be tickled by a girl for half an hour, don't you?"

Taron blinked a little, then winced. If his hand were free, he would have smacked himself in the face. He smiled sheepishly at her, then stared in horror as she moved to his feet, picking up a few of the scattered feathers on the ground.

The next 10 minutes were full of laughter.

The feathers danced across his poor, pink soles, having been tendorized before her attack. She zigged and zagged all about the balls, arches, heels, and toes of his feet, which were wiggling and thrashing hard, and fresh tears poured from his eyes. At one point, she held his toes back with one hand and tickled them all with a feather. That alone drove him crazy. He bucked and thrashed twice as hard, but the X frame was apparently built to match his strength.

Close to the 10th minute, Kairi ditched the feather and raked her nails down her victim's size 9 feet. Since her fingernails were longer and there were more fingers than feathers used, Taron thought that this was the worst. As he was about to slip into silent laughter, Kairi finally stopped, giving him a 5 minute break, while she went off to search for some more tools.

XxXxX​

She came back about 5 minutes later. All she had were a feather and a paintbrush with some paint.

"Well, if you spend as much time as you did at my feet, I'm afraid that you'll only have enough time to tickle one spot", smirked Taron.

"Oh, that won't be a problem", she shot back. "I only have one spot in mind."

Taron gulped and looked at where she was staring, which was his exposed belly. He then looked up and whined, knowing nothing will change her mind.

She moved up and teased it with one of her bare feet, before dabbing her big toe into his navel. He gasped and bit his lip, trying not to let out a single chuckle. However, he started laughing when she started running her fingernails up and down his tummy, her feet teasing his sides. And he started laughing harder as she dabbed a finger into his belly button and wiggled.

Soon, Kairi took the stiff, black feather and danced it around his navel, teasingly torturing him. He snickered and jumped, but he still did not manage to get away. The only time he really laughed was when she flicked it inside of his belly button.

At the last 5 minutes, she switched to the paintbrush. First, she dabbed it into the black paint, and then she tried her best to write, "Tickle Me!" on Taron's belly as he twisted and turned. Then she drew little black stars all over his middrift, making him laugh hard. And lastly, she finished the last minute by torturing his belly button with the paintbrush.

At the end of it, the cuffs snapped open, and he slowly oozed out, a jiggling, giggling mess. He smiled. "That was... fun..." he panted. Kairi giggled and covered her mouth. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking a shower, then I suggest we get to bed. We'll be arriving at Destiny Islands soon."

That's right. Sora needed to come after all on this quest. Now she wouldn't be able to play games with Taron, Kairi thought.

But she grinned, wondering if Sora was ticklish...

XxXxX​

Now please, leave a post! I feel so unloved...

Very nice story, I love the way she taunted him before tickling. :D

Thanks, Mil. Your the second one to ever reply to any of my stories. :D

Great story hero, it was quite good, keep up the good work.

Oh I will. My next story will be... What would happen if Taron wins! :firedevil

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back